NON-MFC: Round 16

1 minute ago, Jaded No More said:

What’s the difference? Both is about trying to get a free kick when one isn’t warranted. 

i’m not saying I agree it’s just how the AFL operate. It’s like falling backwards when you feel a slight tug at your jumper. it does not get punished and will keep creeping in to the game

Just now, DubDee said:

i’m not saying I agree it’s just how the AFL operate. It’s like falling backwards when you feel a slight tug at your jumper. it does not get punished and will keep creeping in to the game

Reason #245 why I hate the AFL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nascent said:

Maynard in the middle of all the fiery action
https://www.afl.com.au/video/1160030

You can see it here. Not a single media person has mentioned it though.

Hit in top left chest, falls like he's been winded with a gut punch and then holds his head on the ground. Not a peep from the commentators.

WOW. That is soccer level.

If that isn't fined and publicly shamed then Melbourne may actually have a legal case to challenge May's fine.

But hey, it was probably a 'football act'. Or football acting, maybe?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jaded No More said:

I’ll eat my shoe if the AFL fines their darling thug

Not only is he a thug, he’s also one of the weakest cowards in the competition. Always hitting opponents when they’re not looking and then flopping when he gets anything coming back. 
A bigger piece of [censored] you won’t find in the game. I truly wish a speedy end to this bog ordinary career. 

What do you really think about him?

Now if Robbo is consistent he will call Maynard a cheat.

What are the odds of that?

Will we see it replayed 100 times this weekend like when they hung May out to dry?

Come on Buckley call for his suspension.

Edited by Redleg
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Redleg said:

What do you really think about him?

Now if Robbo is consistent he will call Maynard a cheat.

What are the odds of that?

Will we see it replayed 100 times this weekend like when they hung May out to dry?

0% chance of that. And if it happens watch that slimy [censored] McRae come out and defend him and say he’s having such a hard time and he helped an old lady cross the road on his way to bring Touk Miller flowers 🤮🤮🤮

Edited by Jaded No More
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Nascent said:

Maynard in the middle of all the fiery action
https://www.afl.com.au/video/1160030

You can see it here. Not a single media person has mentioned it though.

Hit in top left chest, falls like he's been winded with a gut punch and then holds his head on the ground. Not a peep from the commentators.

Mac Andrew not about to take sch!t from Maynard… love it. 

Dropping last night's game hurts even more now.

Had we won we'd be 6th and sitting just a draw behind Essendon, who are proving themselves to be fraudulent. 7 of their 9 wins are against the bottom 6, and they're being flogged by a side on a 1-6 form run who haven't done almost anything right for two months.

Edited by titan_uranus

4 minutes ago, titan_uranus said:

Dropping last night's game hurts even more now.

Had we won we'd be 6th and sitting just a draw behind Essendon, who are proving themselves to be fraudulent. 7 of their 9 wins are against the bottom 6, and they're being flogged by a side on a 1-6 form run who haven't done almost anything right for two months.

True but were still only out of the 8 on %. If we play like we did last night we'll be in every game that we have left. If we're good enough we'll play finals 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, wizardinoz said:

Where did The Edge go?😁

I hope U2 are not thinking of a come back! Great band but their day is well and truly over. Not sure he ever visited the Bummers. Surely the Bummers still haven't found what they're looking for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2