GAMEDAY: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

12 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Nah that’s her part-time job. You see, the trick is to stalk the entire team at the one time thereby freeing up time for other things, for example, my precious chooks. Speaking of, I was at the stove the other day, turned around and this is what I was faced with…

B6558C82-8951-4B05-B657-7EE2E2AB8019.thumb.jpeg.00f8bb78d8ca9e1d67473f128c34b443.jpeg

😂 Jed (or Harry… who knows?) had got in through a window and climbed up onto a bar stool to let me know she was hungry. 

Fierce stare...but could use a hair cut 😉

Ooof just wandered through that f******** thread...

Think I'll stay on here today, and that's saying something!!

(Unless we're getting smashed, in which case I might go clean out the garage)

(We won't get smashed - We'll round out the pre-bye with a gritty 3Q arm-wrestle, capped by a runaway 4Q)

Dees by 24pts!

Edited by Red But Mostly Blue

I like us leading off the round (the wins also help), especially a beauty like this one. 

One of our rivals fighting to get their season started. Want badly to be a spoiler of them. In particular Dorko, and his need to verbal. Hope we 'verbal' him and them, with a thumping.

Trust in the Tracc. Playing good footy, and taking others with him.

Gawn is back to marking down the lines.

Viney has been a little quiet, but I think this is his type of game.

The backline is too smart and cohesive to let them smash us.

The tempo and momentum control we have, is the best I have seen it. Our maturity and ability to build over the seasons is great. We have a successful team, on and off the field. I am fully entertained and expect us to fight, the entire game. We are tough to play against, nether alone beat.

Go Dee's! 

Edited by kev martin
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

B6558C82-8951-4B05-B657-7EE2E2AB8019.thumb.jpeg.00f8bb78d8ca9e1d67473f128c34b443.jpeg

😂 Jed (or Harry… who knows?) had got in through a window and climbed up onto a bar stool to let me know she was …

Must have been a rough night out in the hen house WCW. That chicken is looking beyond grumpy. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Nah that’s her part-time job. You see, the trick is to stalk the entire team at the one time thereby freeing up time for other things, for example, my precious chooks. Speaking of, I was at the stove the other day, turned around and this is what I was faced with…

😂 Jed (or Harry… who knows?) had got in through a window and climbed up onto a bar stool to let me know she was hungry. 

I'm a bit nervous asking this...but what's on the screen in the background?

4 hours ago, Roost it far said:

Sadly it appears Salem may of passed his best. Injuries and other issues may of caught up with him. Personally I'm holding judgement until writing him off as he's a one of our smartest footballer's. We can probably adapt his role to make him more than useful into the future.

Hope he gets BOG tonight. Go Salem, go Dees!

1 hour ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Do you have one named Judd? Considering they're Silkies I mean.

45 minutes ago, kev martin said:

Hasn't rained for a while here in South Yarra. 

The clouds are looking less threatening, it has cleared, and the area is drying out.

It’s a decent 18 degrees too so if no rain, we should have a dry surface come game time. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

I'm a bit nervous asking this...but what's on the screen in the background?

I have absolutely no idea. My son was watching something, and now I think he and I need to talk. 😂

It's the Kolt!

• Haha 1

She was on her second pack of fags at 5am. She’ll be coughing up a lung before the game even starts 😂

Nah, I steered clear of DL this morning; another thread on here last night being the reason. Anyways I’ll just give other threads a wide berth for now and stick to this one… until the first bounce, that is. Then it’s straight to the postgame thread to celebrate a resounding win over the Lions.

We’ve so got this it hurts. 🥳

GIVE ‘EM HELL, DEES!

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

WCW U going of DLAND on match day is equivalant of going cold turkey on Fags, Wacky terbaccy, Booze, and any other indulgence one might have!!

27 minutes ago, Demon Disciple said:

Yeah, but what a do

Hairdo? Joey Scandizzo of South Yarra where those who wished to be seen go. Strictly by appointment folks.

Edited by Tarax Club
Paparazzi cut

3 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Nothing like this to feed the MFCSS on game day. 

This is on the back of Hoiney’s summary earlier in the week.

Fits the narrative that Port lost the game not MFC winning. 

Maybe we have been a tad lucky so far this year. Nothing like a victory tonight to dispel this myth. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gawndy the Great said:

Nothing like this to feed the MFCSS on game day.

It's my heroin. I know it's bad for me but it feels like a warm blanket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

😂 Jed (or Harry… who knows?) 

Koltyn Tholstrup?

Edited by Tarax Club
deadset ringer!
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brownie said:

It's the Kolt!

I can see the resemblance now, of WCW's chook and kolt.

Hoping Kolt is hungry enough, cements a spot, and doesn't need to sneak through the window.

Puts pressure on Billing to perform. 

• Like 2

3 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES TO GO...

...UNTIL WE UNLEASH THE KOLT AND HAND OUT SOME PUNISHMENT

(SORRY FOR CAPS, INTENTIONAL - PUMPED)

• Like 1