Guest dee'viator

MELBOURNEfc Squad

Backs: C.Bruce, N.Carroll, A.Yze

Half backs: N.Brown, J.Rivers, D.Bell

Centreline: C.Sylvia, J.McDonald, A.Davey

Half forwards: R.Petterd, B.Miller, B.Pickett

Forwards: L.Dunn, D.Neitz, B.Moloney

Followers: J.White, S.Godfrey, T.Johnstone

I/C From: P.Johnson, N.Jones, M.Bate, C.Johnson, S.Buckley, B.Holland, M.Warnock

MELBOURNEfc Squad

I/C From: P.Johnson, N.Jones, M.Bate, C.Johnson, S.Buckley, B.Holland, M.Warnock

Hmmm.... Interesting.....

I see there is no Newton :(

What the hell is Holland doing there???

Good luck to Buckley and Warnock!! Hope you boys get a gig :)

MELBOURNEfc Squad

well...thats different !!! :wacko:

Good to see Bucks and Warnock listed.. lets see who plays

thats got to be some sort of camouflage line up !!

very lateral :-)

I posted in the port thread but yeah.

Will be out of Holland or Warnock

Im guessing it will be

PJ, Nathan Jones, Bate and Warnock

Chris Johnson cant seem to stay in, Nathan Brown lucky to be in the rostered team!

Ins: Neitz, Jones, Buckley, Holland, Warnock

Outs: Jamar, Garland

Reasonably happy with that. Be interesting to see what they do with Holland.

Guest dee'viator
MELBOURNEfc Squad

Sorry mousey, I didn't see your post in time :mellow:

I would have loved to have seen Newton in the team.

I too...

well lets see how this lot goes.. ougt to be iteresting... looks more like a set up for training !!

haha No worries Deeviator mate! :lol:

Just having Neitz name in that team makes me breathe a little bit easier, amazing isnt it haha

Argh, how does Nathan Brown get another gig in the starting 18, but CJ is dropped to the bench? What will that achieve? :rolleyes:

His stuff-up last week in front of goal was a clear indication that his career is pretty much done.

Not surprised they dropped a ruckman, but was hoping to see Newton instead of Holland/ Warnock.

Holland will probably come in and play on Lade and or Brogan. He seems a better match-up than Warnock.

Hopefully Buckley makes his debut if one of Jones or Bate don't come up, but I really hope we get Jones back and with it a chance in hell of winning a clearance.

this is a disgrace how Nathan Brown continues to get a game and makes the 18!! the guy is a total liability down back he can't kick with any penetration slows the ball up etc...

Cj was much better than Brown last week and showed some good signs... hes clean by foot at least...

so angry, give him some games in a row!

Argh, how does Nathan Brown get another gig in the starting 18, but CJ is dropped to the bench? What will that achieve? :rolleyes:

His stuff-up last week in front of goal was a clear indication that his career is pretty much done.

I really shouldnt be sitting here laughing at this..... it really plays with our heads doesnt it ?

This goes to much of what ive been questioning over some time...but at least Petterd has been rewarded ( justifiably ) with retention...this makes sense.. Doggy doesnt..theres just no consistency in this ...He's not even made to sit on the bench...he's starting !!

damn curious to see who actually starts

with whelan and ward out, brown adds some leadership down back, although i dont think he should be in the 22

hopefully buckley can get a gig, having him and petterd both lining up on a half back flank, with will be a great insight to the future!

FINALLY!! Jamar is dropped with Paul Johnson getting the nod as the backup ruckman. Ive been wanting this for ages!! Good on PJ hopefully he can take on the challange of sementing his spot as our 2nd ruckman better than Jamar did. Jamar had a million chances and just never got any better!

GO PJ!! goodluck

FINALLY!! Jamar is dropped with Paul Johnson getting the nod as the backup ruckman. Ive been wanting this for ages!! Good on PJ hopefully he can take on the challange of sementing his spot as our 2nd ruckman better than Jamar did. Jamar had a million chances and just never got any better!

GO PJ!! goodluck

I shudder to think what may eventuate if Paul Johnson is to line up at all on Lade or Brogan. He is from the dinosaur age and moves accordingly.

MELBOURNEfc Squad

Am i the only one that seas Yze and Bruce playing last line of defence. Davey up the ground again and moloney Forward. And no Warnock or Holland in the team. haha that is a complete joke. Melb to lose according to that stuffed up lineup

Am i the only one that seas Yze and Bruce playing last line of defence. Davey up the ground again and moloney Forward. And no Warnock or Holland in the team. haha that is a complete joke. Melb to lose according to that stuffed up lineup

We won't line up like that! Chill out!

Warnock almost certain to play, and I still get the feeling Neitz may not play.

I also think Nathan Brown should have been dropped, but in terms of ruckmen, Jamar HAD to be dropped and I suspect never ever to return. Paul Johnson is not much good, but he is quick.

i hope wardy gets a spot if he pulls up ok. I still think he provides a lot to this team assisting with a lot of the running from defence.