If I don't laugh I'll cry

Demons1858

3 minutes ago, Luther said:

I wonder if the MFC is some kind of social experiment to see how long someone can support the club with killing themselves?

Diabolically clever.A Devilish plan on willing subjugate Demons.

• Like 1

On 29/08/2017 at 0:04 PM, bingers said:

Titus is one of the most amusing writers I have read. He's great.

However, little to no humour in his latest offering. As a Demons' supporter he is genuinely hurt.

I don't blame him.

I am seeing him live tomorrow night and will be interested to see how he has pulled up.

1 hour ago, Traja Dee said:

Just received this in the mail. Is this some kind of joke or was the club getting prematurely excited?

IMG_0033.JPG

what kind of dog and pony show are we running down there in the media dept?

embarressing!

"Id like to see that"

Yeah, so would we.

• Haha 2

Just now, Mr Steve said:

We just got two of them. Whoever jumped the gun should lose their job.

To be fair, if we'd made the finals and people got these late they'd be screaming blue bloody murder. Having said that did these arrive late? Also it is an embarrassing [censored] up. 

2 hours ago, Traja Dee said:

Just received this in the mail. Is this some kind of joke or was the club getting prematurely excited?

IMG_0033.JPG

Little  game of ...Spot the Fukwit !!

18 minutes ago, america de cali said:

When mine arrives perhaps later today I will mark it "Return to sender" and letterbox it.

I had a letter from the postman,
He pulled it from his sack.
But bright and early next morning,
Im sending my letter back.
I’ll write upon it:

Return to sender, insensitivity shown.
No such finals, our chances blown.
We had an opportunity, but threw it back
I write I'm sorry but you’re a bunch of hacks.

So then I dropped it in the mailbox 
And sent it special Dee.
Bright and early next morning 
It came right back to me.
They wrote upon it:
Return to member, transgress is known.
No such finals, disaster prone……

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

I had a letter from the postman,
He pulled it from his sack.
But bright and early next morning,
Im sending my letter back.
I’ll write upon it:

Return to sender, insensitivity shown.
No such finals, our chances blown.
We had an opportunity, but threw it back
I write I'm sorry but you’re a bunch of hacks.

So then I dropped it in the mailbox 
And sent it special Dee.
Bright and early next morning 
It came right back to me.
They wrote upon it:
Return to member, transgress is known.
No such finals, disaster prone……

First laugh since the game, thanks Beeb.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Traja Dee said:

IMG_0033.JPG

Goes so perfectly with the thread title.  I wanna laugh but I also wanna jump off a cliff

Staggering that they mailed those out.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Traja Dee said:

IMG_0033.JPG

I couldn't wait to get home and run to my letter box after seeing this post earlier and to my delight I received 2 of them.

Which one should I open first?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Petraccattack said:

Goes so perfectly with the thread title.  I wanna laugh but I also wanna jump off a cliff

Staggering that they mailed those out.

The club might be able to help with that. 

Only need to look at the back of the guide.

21 hours ago, Demonland said:

Too soon?

2 down 1 to go for my favourite teams. Aussies going down to Bangledesh might just be on a par with melbourne's late season capitulation. Please socceroos don't let us down tonight and against the place with beautiful islands but no soccer ability i.e. Thailand. Will never holiday again if we do

Edited by Demons1858

14 hours ago, Demon77 said:

I couldn't wait to get home and run to my letter box after seeing this post earlier and to my delight I received 2 of them.

Which one should I open first?

Now l know some the lines in the finals pack are standard copy but they still irritate me like nothing else at the moment. Two of the gems in the pack:

'This is as much your moment as it is our'... No its not its all your doing. Don't drag us into it you [censored] it up all on your own

'I'd like to see that' ... So the [censored] would l Sherlock but its not happening any time soon is it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Demons1858 said:

Now l know some the lines in the finals pack are standard copy but they still irritate me like nothing else at the moment. Two of the gems in the pack:

'This is as much your moment as it is our'... No its not its all your doing. Don't drag us into it you [censored] it up all on your own

'I'd like to see that' ... So the [censored] would l Sherlock but its not happening any time soon is it

It's a like a bad dream that simply won't end.

I like the back of the booklet. Apparently they have the answers. 

' Have you found Mr Goodwin yet?' 

Should I start with that question first?

• Like 1

If and when i do get mine ( posties are very munyana here down along the bay ) I think i will Return it to sender....aha....I would encourage 2018 to be a little less conversation a little more action please. In the meantime i can be reached ...at Heartbreak Hotel !!

Thankyou very much. ( for NOTHING melb !! )

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

anything in it about our 2 new recruits, kelly and lever?

I couldn't say... For what ever reason mine hasn't shown and I feel strangely miffed about something I don't really want to get !! :huh: