Dees v Dockers - Round 5

Fremantle's midfield is a massive worry! Hard to see us getting within 25 points...but you live in hope. Sandi, Fyfe, Mundy, Neale, Barlow, Hill et al are class. Not having Jetta to look after Walters is a worry as well.

Just catching up with reading of press articles and saw Ross Lyon say that Melbourne are the #1 tackling team in the league this year. That came as a delightful surprise and something supporters have yearned for, for a very long time. It will be a fierce game tomorrow. Whatever the result the dockers will know they have been in a 'bruising' football game! :lol: .

Will be there to cheer Jack Watts every time he goes near the ball. Its great how he brings so many team mates into the play, an often unnoticed skill. Hope his confidence is back and that he has a great game. Congratulations on your 100th loyal game, Jack. Thank you for sticking fat with the Dees!

• Like 2

Just catching up with reading of press articles and saw Ross Lyon say that Melbourne are the #1 tackling team in the league this year. That came as a delightful surprise and something supporters have yearned for, for a very long time. It will be a fierce game tomorrow. Whatever the result the dockers will know they have been in a 'bruising' football game! :lol: .

Will be there to cheer Jack Watts every time he goes near the ball. Its great how he brings so many team mates into the play, an often unnoticed skill. Hope his confidence is back and that he has a great game. Congratulations on your 100th loyal game, Jack. Thank you for sticking fat with the Dees!

Should be able to get a 40 goal first quarter, then lock it down and save ourselves for Sydney.

• Like 1

McKenzie in, wow.

Doesn't surprise me. We need all the fire power we can get, and it would be a waste to let Bernie tag

Fyfe needs to be shut down and McKenzie might do that job, freeing Bernie to attack.

God help us if Jamar gets injured.

• Like 1

The Band wagon has started - I guess that is a positive :)

After Round 2 2013 i had better things to do with weekend cash

I was still a fully paid up member through those 2 years including donations so i didn't feel guilty....

Round 2 2013 was seriously depressing.....My life was more important

Fremantle's midfield is a massive worry! Hard to see us getting within 25 points...but you live in hope. Sandi, Fyfe, Mundy, Neale, Barlow, Hill et al are class. Not having Jetta to look after Walters is a worry as well.

Yes, Walters, Ballyntine, Pavlich, Mayne.....

Their whole team looks good, but look at the names like Garlett, Lumumba, Jones, Hogan, Vince, Tyson, McDonald...we have a pretty decent team ourselves.

Lumumba, Tyson and Garlett have all had mediocre starts to 2015 and when these guys play well they are match winners so I'm expecting it to be tight.

• Like 1

There's another Melbourne Vs Freo game this Sunday as my young bloke takes to the Auskick arena for the very first time. I've kitted him out in the standard Demons Auskick apparel pack and he's raring to go. Unfortunately, the zone we're in wears the Dockers gear for all grades so I'm thinking he's going to stick out like a sore thumb.

Will be finished just in time to walk home and watch us pull off the upset of the round.

Which club Mcqueen?

Hilton, Ellenbrook can't think of any other junior clubs in Perth wearing the Dockers gear

Horses for courses. There's some sort of extraordinary stat where if Steven Hill gets the ball over 25 times a game Freo win about 99% of matches. McKenzie will be the hard tag for Hill and Vince will run with Fyfe.

There is no way McKenzie could keep up with Hill.

I love a good laugh before bedtime, thank you, Watts cool head in picking out Vandenberg for his goal is one of the many reasons he is in the team

I saw that bit of play, wow. I reckon he was actually so low on confidence he couldn't wait to dish it off. lucky for him Vander was there or it was going no where. It was great we got the goal I thought he could of finished it himself.

I saw that bit of play, wow. I reckon he was actually so low on confidence he couldn't wait to dish it off. lucky for him Vander was there or it was going no where. It was great we got the goal I thought he could of finished it himself.

Definitely should have had a snap instead of handballing it back to a player 5 meters in the clear running straight at goal!

• Like 1

Yes, Walters, Ballyntine, Pavlich, Mayne.....

Their whole team looks good, but look at the names like Garlett, Lumumba, Jones, Hogan, Vince, Tyson, McDonald...we have a pretty decent team ourselves.

Lumumba, Tyson and Garlett have all had mediocre starts to 2015 and when these guys play well they are match winners so I'm expecting it to be tight.

That's a tough call on Garlett. He's been great so far. His chasing and tackling keeps the ball in our forward zone longer.

• Like 2

Which club Mcqueen?

Hilton, Ellenbrook can't think of any other junior clubs in Perth wearing the Dockers gear

I live in Ellenbrook, there is a lot of purple kids around

I guess 15,000 odd posts in meantime had a positive effect... #importance #stuffthemfc

Fcuk those Hashtags H_T do not associate them with me. I have increased my financial support over that time

And as Pearl Jam said so eloquently

"I'm still Alive..."

Fcuk those Hashtags H_T do not associate them with me. I have increased my financial support over that time

And as Pearl Jam said so eloquently

"I'm still Alive..."

GLaDOS said that too...