James Frawley .. need him to commit

Demon_Tingles

Good on you Richard.

Previously you stated he was on the record as stating he wants out.

You made this up.

So, carry on like a pork chop, take what the media say as gospel, do what you want.

That said, if you are going to blatantly lie about our players, don't sook when you are called out on it.

I hate to tell you, Mr Cranium, but what you want is irrelevant and your hysterical carrying on is pathetic.

your a [censored], it's been all around the media early in the season. and you didn't read it of hear about it

pork chop now hmmn chinese nah. not my taste.

lying is when you make things up which aren't true, like your doing now. repeating documented media rumours isn't lying, its repeating what's been stated before.

sook, you are the one sooking. I have to reply to your trash.

I have no problem saying what has been widely discussed thru this season, months before now, re the talk about Chipper wanting to get to the Saints, reported early in the season.. I'm sure any Saintly ideas would have since changed.

irrelevance come with posting on footy forums.. so welcome to the club Mr Crusoe.

& when you don't chase status, it also becomes irrelevant. thats is when your free to be Honest.

when it doesn't matter to be right, or wrong, or held in any esteem. just an expression of Ideas. just as you have very defensively done. you'll manage to get past that one day.

lying is when you make things up which aren't true, like your doing now. repeating documented media rumours isn't lying, its repeating what's been stated before.

Would this be an example of making things up:

"dee-luded, on 07 Oct 2013 - 8:53 PM, said:

I don't want Chip to leave but he was talking about it early this year."

I reckon it would, so give it up Richard

Was speaking to a mate with genuine links into GWS last night. For instance, he told me about Scully months before it was made official etc (something which I posted here at the time, only to get accused by a few here of being a troll?!). Funny that.

Anyway ... I mentioned to him last night that I was worried about the potential that GWS would have a massive crack at Frawley next year.

Surprisingly, whilst he didn't completely discount it, he was confident that following this trade/draft period GWS would have their back 6 or so in order going forward, and he speculated that:

- GWS's need for Frawley next year would not be as acute as it was this year; and

- GWS would probably have other targets for the big $$$ ahead of Frawley next year, given their focus on defenders this year, which they are reasonably confident of sorting out.

He also said that he'd be absolutely devastated if GWS traded Shiel, for any pick or person really. Said it'd be a massive coup if the MFC pulled it off, as GWS rate Shiel extremely highly.

Not much in this obviously, but thought it worthy of posting.

• Like 2

Was speaking to a mate with genuine links into GWS last night. For instance, he told me about Scully months before it was made official etc (something which I posted here at the time, only to get accused by a few here of being a troll?!). Funny that.

Anyway ... I mentioned to him last night that I was worried about the potential that GWS would have a massive crack at Frawley next year.

Surprisingly, whilst he didn't completely discount it, he was confident that following this trade/draft period GWS would have their back 6 or so in order going forward, and he speculated that:

- GWS's need for Frawley next year would not be as acute as it was this year; and

- GWS would probably have other targets for the big $$$ ahead of Frawley next year, given their focus on defenders this year, which they are reasonably confident of sorting out.

He also said that he'd be absolutely devastated if GWS traded Shiel, for any pick or person really. Said it'd be a massive coup if the MFC pulled it off, as GWS rate Shiel extremely highly.

You're one of the more sensible ones around here - I'm happy to take on face value.

• Like 1

where theres smoke theres fire, & we all feel he's undecided at the moment,.

so I want Frawley to let us know what his intentions are. simple as that, 'Richard'.

to me its sign now, or ask for a trade.

Imo the bigger options/dangers re Frawley next year come from Victoria, the power clubs like the Hawks, Cats, Blues, & Bombers, & North, followed up by a cashed up Saints looking at the approaching end of Montagna & Riewoldt. The Saints need to rebuild really quickly such is the poor state of their list management.

I don't get the feel that Frawley would like to travel interstate.

Edited by dee-luded

Unlike Watts James will be 26 next season. He'd be 27 in the season of the first year post this contract. He's hedging..can't blame him. If he works it right his next contract will probably be his last...take him out to the end. If I were him id wait til mid season or there abouts and sit down then. You'd know whether the Dees were picking up in a meaningful way and hence might look at september action or you put your hand up.

Personally Im not really fazed.

where theres smoke theres fire, & we all feel he's undecided at the moment,.

so I want Frawley to let us know what his intentions are. simple as that, 'Richard'.

to me its sign now, or ask for a trade.

So because there is smoke it is alright to make up things, like claiming he had said he wants out?

You want to post such claims, provide a link to where he has said he wants out, something you've been asked to do more than once. Show us that that nose isn't wooden....

I have seen Frawley at many Casey games this year, not exactly signs of a player that is unhappy and wants out IMO. to me that's a sign of a committed club man who makes the effort to go and support his mates on his days off.

I'm not going to r

So because there is smoke it is alright to make up things, like claiming he had said he wants out?

You want to post such claims, provide a link to where he has said he wants out, something you've been asked to do more than once. Show us that that nose isn't wooden....

I have seen Frawley at many Casey games this year, not exactly signs of a player that is unhappy and wants out IMO. to me that's a sign of a committed club man who makes the effort to go and support his mates on his days off.

as i have said it was stated in the media earlier in the season that Frawley wanted out. I have never quoted Frawley personally. always its been about what those closer to the frontline were reporting.

So I will go on their inside contacts, ahead of you spin doctoring, trying to rewrite what others already wrote.

your welcome to go chasing those stories & post them.

I'm sure you could find the media stories IF you wanted to. But I don't think you want to find them, & I'm not going to chase them up for your agenda.

# regarding Chip as a team man, I have no doubt he is fantastic in this regard. But I'm sure he has been influenced by the recent exodus of player friends. and he is worried about all the recent upheaval.

this is why I'm concerned, & I think he should choose to commit, one way of the other now, this trade period.

This thread is about a great servant of the club who has toiled away at full back for years in a rubbish team. I could see the disappointment in his face at the start of the season when it was clear that he was in for more of the same. He has had a bloody tough footy career to date and he deserves some good fortune.

From his own admission he "bleeds red and blue".

His contact expires at the end of NEXT SEASON.

There is no indication that he doesnt want to play for the dees, there has been no known stalling from his management nor do we even know if the club has made him an offer.

This is a ridiculous thread and a lot of the posts here are just absolute rubbish. It has however been a useful exercise in identifying a few more for my ignore list.

He strikes me as a selfless type who wants to see the group succeed. Get off his back.

Edited by jabberwocky
  • Like 2

I'm not going to r

as i have said it was stated in the media earlier in the season that Frawley wanted out. I have never quoted Frawley personally. always its been about what those closer to the frontline were reporting.

So I will go on their inside contacts, ahead of you spin doctoring, trying to rewrite what others already wrote.

your welcome to go chasing those stories & post them.

I'm sure you could find the media stories IF you wanted to. But I don't think you want to find them, & I'm not going to chase them up for your agenda.

# regarding Chip as a team man, I have no doubt he is fantastic in this regard. But I'm sure he has been influenced by the recent exodus of player friends. and he is worried about all the recent upheaval.

this is why I'm concerned, & I think he should choose to commit, one way of the other now, this trade period.

Spin doctoring?

LMAO, from the person who takes the media as gospel.

You have stated quite clearly stated in the rumour thread and I have quoted it here, that Chip was talking about leaving.

Your words not mine.

You have made this up.

He never said it, so stop being such a [censored] and making up things about our players.

He never said such a thing, just in your twisted mind.

Spin doctoring?

LMAO, from the person who takes the media as gospel.

You have stated quite clearly stated in the rumour thread and I have quoted it here, that Chip was talking about leaving.

Your words not mine.

You have made this up.

He never said it, so stop being such a [censored] and making up things about our players.

He never said such a thing, just in your twisted mind.

No, I said it was said in the media, that he wanted to go to the saints. early on in the season.

go & dig it up. if you find it, & I mis-wrote it, than show me & I'll edit it for you.

otherwise my point stands.

He should tell us his intentions after it was suggested he wanted Out from this club.

Edited by dee-luded

No, I said it was said in the media, that he wanted to go to the saints. early on in the season.

go & dig it up. if you find it, & I mis-wrote it, than show me & I'll edit it for you.

He should tell us his intentions after it was suggested he wanted Out from this club.

No, you didn't.

I have dug it up and quoted you, I have even told you what thread it is in, the dates are on the post.

Read, comprehend and try to even think before responding.

No, you didn't.

I have dug it up and quoted you, I have even told you what thread it is in, the dates are on the post.

Read, comprehend and try to even think before responding.

well post it & show me

.... in this next quote I wrote Frawley said,,, & quickly had to edit it, to read "it was suggested"...

its possible I may have written it that way, as I'm not a solicitor. ordinary public speak. if you wanted to, you could have quoted that exact post to refresh it. but you haven't bothered to do that.

Thanks for that, Ron. I reckon the Hawks will be Chip's biggest suitor next off season. I think he'll stay though. We have so much cap space that we'll be able to offer him $700,000 comfortably and front load the hell out of it. I'd offer him a five year deal and he can finish his days at the MFC. He's a pillar and I reckon you risk five year deals on those guys, particularly with the ability to front-load contracts and essentially lessen the risk with every subsequent year. I'd offer Hogan $500,000 for five years too, during '14, but that's for another thread.

this??? people don't even read the dates of these things.

# Hear I've found the post quoted below in entirety

why do you reckon I'm mentioning it Now

IF, Chip wants out next year?, I'm certain he doesn't want to go near the Saints now.

He would want some pretty decent $$$$$, & success.

GWS are on the threshold of just that success. if they can hold the list of talent together. & add some more maturity & size. Frawley would pin down one end. with Cameron the other.

I don't want Chip to leave but he was talking about it early this year. If he's still got it in the back of his mind, then trade Now.

you've got to be kidding yourself. your in knots over this??? :wacko:

You'd get nothing like that next year in free agency. Good luck getting chip to gws

why do you reckon I'm mentioning it Now

IF, Chip wants out next year?, I'm certain he doesn't want to go near the Saints now.

He would want some pretty decent $$$$$, & success.

GWS are on the threshold of just that success. if they can hold the list of talent together. & add some more maturity & size. Frawley would pin down one end. with Cameron the other.

I don't want Chip to leave but he was talking about it early this year, it was publicly suggested in the media that he wants out, & to go to the Saints.

If he's still got it in the back of his mind, then trade Now.

FMD.

Scroll up.

See the quote. Look at the date of it.

Go back to school

you could have made this much easier by copying the post in the first place like the post above, to show the wording & context...

but what you seem to be worried about is chip leaving... well then, he should sign now.

Strike a deal with the club this trade period, or state his intentions.

Edited by dee-luded

you could have made this much easier by copying the post in the first place like the post above, to show the wording & context...

but what you seem to be worried about is chip leaving... well then, he should sign now.

Strike a deal with the club this trade period, or state his intentions.

Had done it twice before, plus earlier today.

Don't need whole post each time.

Had done it twice before, plus earlier today.

Don't need whole post each time.

no you didn't put the post up,,, you wrote accusations selectively using parts of the post. Without refreshing the entire post, as I have done above.

so you were trying to make me out as a liar by not showing the entire post. & misrepresenting the meaning of the post.

I have put up the original post, in its entireity, & also the edited version below it, to show all the real posts in context.

you naughty little boy you. hey.

no you didn't put the post up,,, you wrote accusations selectively using parts of the post. Without refreshing the entire post, as I have done above.

so you were trying to make me out as a liar by not showing the entire post. & misrepresenting the meaning of the post.

I have put up the original post, in its entireity, & also the edited version below it, to show all the real posts in context.

you naughty little boy you. hey.

My god you are dumb.

The line claiming Frawley stated he wants out was false. Fact.

You had many chances to correct it. Fact.

The rest is irrelevant. Fact.