GAME DAY - ROUND 14

Demonland

Spencer is one of the worst I have seen this club field. The definition of a 200-cm type that gets to play AFL purely for that reason and has absolutely nothing else. Makes Isaac Weetra look like James Hird. Bloody embarassing.

• Like 1

The umpiring hasnt been great today but Id make the following points on our side and how we've played today: We cant get a free!

Our players cant seem to keep their feet, always seem to be behind the play laying tackles after the ball has moved on, cant seem to set up a sheppard ever, playing reactionary while Brisbane just stick to their man and beat us contested, then break away and get uncontested run.

Moloney has done little and seems slow, Trengove and Frawley - lets be honest they'd be out of the team if they were anybody else as they are woefully out of form. Dunn, Bate are too slow - where is cale morton (poor decision maker but he can run!). Bail is just a Bartram and Stef worries me every time he gets near the ball.,

Ups to Joel Macdonald - he has tried even if he's skills arent up to it. \

Why was Blease subbed in? he is our only running player other than Nicholson, has actually pretty decent disposal (rare in the demons of 2010-2012) and he can kick a goal!

the outs:

* Pity Tom McDonald injured himself as he has been our in-form defender and reads the play well/matches up on an opponent well.

* we miss Jamar - our other ruck options are shizen

He has about ten-but he still gets it wrong.

Mean only as a coach seeing I was talking coaching insights, but yeah he's probably wrong seeing we're going so well today huh....

Well wyl and faultydet are into the 3rd san Mig/Red Horse at the local ontrnet cafe in Davao Philippines.

We can't get radio or image so you guys must paint the picture.

Beers are cold girls are smiling...

Just make sure the Beers are going well & the Girls are Girls... keep your cards safe faultydebt.

Wish I was there WitYa.

^_^

Our pressure is very poor today

Mine is sky high.
  • Like 3

let's give Gysberts a game

Injured all season otherwise he'd be in - speed and decision making are his strengths, size isnt

Get Belase off......cant have anyone on the field who actually knows where the sticks are ffs !!

he got two goals and shows some speed.

How about Tappscott goes and damages someone again?

• Like 1

Guest KingDingAling

Terrible quarter. Too many players are giving nothing. I really thought these kind of performances were behind us, I thought the last month since the Carlton game had shown that we'd progressed beyond this.

I'm done with Bate and Dunn, Spencer has gone nowhere in 5 years (who's fault is that? I don't know. But he's gone nowhere at all) and Moloney is a waste. Let's take a look at Davis and/or Cook, let's give Morton the rest of the year to show himself, let's give Gysberts a game, maybe Bennell to try his hand for the rest of the year too. No benefit from playing these four spuds.

Agreed, Bate, Dunn and Spencer are finished, were a while ago - yet we keep them!

As I said, build a side around Clark and Jones... Moloney and Jamar are finished, I dont mind Jamar staying on the 3

years - as he is apparently really thirsty for knowledge as a ruckman and thats invaluable.

Jeff White and Jamars knowledge will be paramount for when Grundy arrives:)

doesnt anyone for Melbourne understand 2nd..3rd and 4th efforts.. So many just stand there.... if I had any hair left........

• Like 1

Anyone else happy with Blease today?

I really am, he is not polished but his speed and endeavor is something really valuable.

I can see him being a good player for us going forward.

Sign him up!

Sign him up or he'll move to Rooty Hill with Sculldaggars...

Edited by Norm Smith's Curse
  • Like 3

Just make sure the Beers are going well & the Girls are Girls... keep your cards safe faultydebt.

Wish I was there WitYa.

^_^

The best looking girls in South East asia aren't.

Guest KingDingAling

Injured all season otherwise he'd be in - speed and decision making are his strengths, size isnt

he got two goals and shows some speed.

How about Tappscott goes and damages someone again?

Tapscotts had a good game.

Our pressure is very poor today

what pressure ?

Guest KingDingAling

Cam Ling doesnt have much idea, Trengove doesnt need class around him,

what Trengove needs - is to fix his deficiencies, his lack of speed, get some core or work out

whats setting you back - because you look like a deadset spud.

All class around that will do Lingy - is cover the fact that Trenove looks as fast as you!