Night of the Long Knives ... This Thursday.

Range Rover

i just don't think they could have dropped all 3...considering our list

Morton and Davey will have to play bloody well to ever play in the seniors again.

These performances kill coaches before players....so Moloney is dam lucky.

Will he lift? Does he care enough....

There's way too much hate on our older players, seriously. It makes me wonder if we are only criticizing these guys cause they are older than 25. This time last year people were salivating over Sylvia and Moloney. I'll agree I haven't liked their efforts of late, but they have both had injury setbacks this year and I thought Moloney was good and tough against the Dogs and Saints.

Why has hate on Davey respawned? He's been easily in our top 10 players this season and only a few weeks ago supporters were commending him on his defensive pressure. I have actually thought Davey's tried his heart out since he was dropped after round 1. His stats may not show it but I think he should be set in the side (I'm upset he was dropped)

He's doing what he has to, just getting by, making sure he doesn't get injured ... as he shops himself around to suitors.

He's a Melbourne player in name only and can quite frankly get stuffed.

I just don't get the connection between a player trying to "shop himself around" and not trying on the footy field; it is a bit like not tidying your house on the day of the auction - . Surely if he is trying to secure himself a higher contract at another club he should be playing out of his skin to impress other club's recruiters. He is not exactly hot property at the moment.

There's way too much hate on our older players, seriously. It makes me wonder if we are only criticizing these guys cause they are older than 25. This time last year people were salivating over Sylvia and Moloney. I'll agree I haven't liked their efforts of late, but they have both had injury setbacks this year and I thought Moloney was good and tough against the Dogs and Saints.

Why has hate on Davey respawned? He's been easily in our top 10 players this season and only a few weeks ago supporters were commending him on his defensive pressure. I have actually thought Davey's tried his heart out since he was dropped after round 1. His stats may not show it but I think he should be set in the side (I'm upset he was dropped)

And that is the biggest problem most of us have with Moloney. Seems to be too much of a front-runner, performing against lesser teams, yet when the blowtorch is applied, goes to water.

Agreed re: Davey. It's a bit hard to get possessions in the forward pocket of this team at the moment.

Davey will be back the the team playing alongside JW in the Half Backline and then hopefully we can get the ball all the way to the half forward line.

I think Sylvia is being shielded from imo looks like his favourite position, ON THE BALL! I recko n he's played there once or twice in his 4 games so far. Unless he's still not 100% or Neeld sees Sylvia as HFF, then I believe this is whats causing his drop in form. He is a goal kicking on baller, when will Neeld realise!!!

Davey decision was hard but needed to happen.

Moloney looks like he's got one foot out the door. The captaincy decision killed his output.

Couch must have done something wrong.

or he is no where near as good as we think

almost unanimously we all think he should have played by now, and the oppertunity has been there in spades

am surprised nicholson got the nod before him (not that I am upset nicholson is getting a go, and hope he has a great game)

does anyone know if couch insulted Neelds mother or something?

of those here who have seen him play for casey, do you have an idea what is keeping him back from senior selection??

Couch must have done something wrong.

or he is no where near as good as we think

almost unanimously we all think he should have played by now, and the oppertunity has been there in spades

am surprised nicholson got the nod before him (not that I am upset nicholson is getting a go, and hope he has a great game)

does anyone know if couch insulted Neelds mother or something?

of those here who have seen him play for casey, do you have an idea what is keeping him back from senior selection??

Let him keep playing in a winning team. I like it.

I just don't get the connection between a player trying to "shop himself around" and not trying on the footy field; it is a bit like not tidying your house on the day of the auction - . Surely if he is trying to secure himself a higher contract at another club he should be playing out of his skin to impress other club's recruiters. He is not exactly hot property at the moment.

I understand what you're saying but once someone has already made their mind up to leave a strong sense of self-preservation is also likely to kick in. Brent is coming out of contract and has, at best, one 2-3 year playing contract left him. If he gets a long-term injury this year, that may well be it for him. I'm just speculating here but he way well have also fielded inquiries from several rival clubs. All this, along with a bit of a sook at having been ejected from the LG, has not made for a happy player IMO and this has been evidenced by his on-field performances this year.

It's interesting that he wasn't dropped this week. Perhaps he and Neeld have had words about his situation. Let's hope he can turn it around for himself and for the MFC.

Moloney looks like he's got one foot out the door. The captaincy decision killed his output.

Let's get it right. Moloney killed his own output. Not the captaincy decision.