Richmond forum

mrtwister

Re: Tigers vs Demons game thread

« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 10:02:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: tony_montana on Yesterday at 04:57:24 PM

Please just [censored] these guys - Dont know what it is but i have a real dislike for this team that likes to play bruise free footy.

I agree tony_ montana. These guys remind me of teachers pets I used to remember at school. Would dob you in at the drop of a hat smiling while doing so but they had skeletons in the closet of their own and you took more than great pleasure in dishing it out to them in return. To me Melbourne Footy Club is the type of kid you always wanted to beat up because they did nothing until they played you and then they were nice and fired up. Just like their supporters they belong to a bygone era. Beat these ski chalet freaks.

Jack Watts is that kid. Dopey smile, geeky looking and just waiting to get his fragile body bruised just like his skipper Brad clench my jumper when we are 90 points up. I would love Lukey to do what he did to Farren Ray to the former and make sure that little crapola doesn't get up for a few minutes.

I don't know what makes them so angry. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another gem

Re: Tigers vs Demons game thread

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 05:28:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply must beat the tanking team of the century, we owe them, they have the wood on us and they manipulated the draft to get the players they have. I hope Martin rips Scully another behind hole too.

Didn't you know they did that? Very passionate are Richmond supporters. Mind you, their bygone era is stretching out almost as long as ours. No premiership since 1981 and few finals appearances compared with us. Nice Jack Dyer statue outside their club: circa 1945.

Jack Watts is that kid. Dopey smile, geeky looking and just waiting to get his fragile body bruised just like his skipper Brad clench my jumper when we are 90 points up. I would love Lukey to do what he did to Farren Ray to the former and make sure that little crapola doesn't get up for a few minutes.

I don't know what makes them so angry. :)

Pffft if'Lukey' is McGuane, he is a very poor excuse for a key defender - their backline is absolute rubbish.

I like this rivalry that is forming though, especially because we run all over them most of the time :lol: .

tell 'em we love them as a club. We love that they picked up Jordan McMahon for pick 19. The vision of their coaching panel were over the moon when Jordy kicked the goal to win. (NOT). Compelling stuff.

love,

trenners & sculls.

Jordan McMahon says Hello !! :lol:

took too long..lol... all on same page.. Thanks Toiges !!!

Tiger fans seem to have this obsession with proving how much better Martin is than Trengove/Scully. Easily the most insecure supporters who jump on and off the band wagon quicker than anyone.

J McMahon says hi.

that footage is a good argument against the power clubs when they accuse richmond OR Melbourne of tanking. both teams clearly trying to win the game. Melbourne ahead on the siren so they clearly wanted to win, richmond celebrating after siren goal.

haha, they're all arguing over whether Brad Miller should play.

speaking of which, who will play on him? Riv or Garland?

Garland if fit.

Guest Gotzy15

Geez they dont seem to like us too much do they?? We cant really say the feelings are mutual can we?? They never ever make the finals so theyre a laughing stock of the comp really, we always beat them up even when we arent playing too well, were able to offload rejects like miller to them which they take, and one of their players (Mcmahon) kicked a goal after the siren a couple of years ago that effectively gave us trenners. No wonder Richmond are my second team.

that footage is a good argument against the power clubs when they accuse richmond OR Melbourne of tanking. both teams clearly trying to win the game. Melbourne ahead on the siren so they clearly wanted to win, richmond celebrating after siren goal.

That's a joke, right?

Yes, we were in front on the siren. That has little to do with us wanting to win. Sure, the players were trying their hardest, I don't think anyone's questioning that. But we played Miller in the ruck, Warnock at full forward, to name a few of our 'odd' decisions.

The real reason we were in front on the siren was that Richmond were abhorrent. Try as we might, we were still more talented than them.

haha, they're all arguing over whether Brad Miller should play.

speaking of which, who will play on him? Riv or Garland?

Garland if fit.

I think you would find that it would be a case of:

Frawley for Reiwoldt

Garland for Vickery

McDonald/Rivers for Miller if he plays

ha striker475, how long did that take you to produce, all of 26 seconds ?

that picture resembles a sack of [censored] being run over by my Landrover after i've celebrated at the Royale Saturday arvo

I have a little respect for Richmond fans. They might be feral, but 30+ years of complete and utter [censored] hasn't stopped them from attending games. They are very passionate. Can't fault them for that.