NFL

Dappa Dan

I just had a look. It's tough. Might have to wait one more week. lol

Might do the same ... can only find 3 locks for the division titles and they're all in the AFC.

The NFC is a nightmare to figure out - especially in the West

Yeah it's nuts. You just wouldn't have confidence with so many. Actually there's very few teams in the NFL that don't have massive gaping holes. Denver would be the only one that seems solid everywhere.

Does beg the question wether the divison winners should automatically advance to the playoffs.. The saints could go 7-9 or 8-8 or the panthers 7-8-1 or 8-7-1 and make it... While other sides could go 9-7 or 10-6 in a strong divison but not make it... Seem stupid

Nope division winner makes it. I'm happy with that.

But I do think the team with the better record should host the wildcard game. The 10-6 wildcard should host the 8-8 division winner.

It would certainly be an interesting coincidence if Seattle finished with the better record and had to go play the Saints as the reverse happened a few years back and Seattle as heavy underdogs at home got the win.

Excellent array of TV games this week ...

Friday

11.30am New Orleans at Carolina (ESPN)

Monday

5.00am - 11.30am RedZone (ESPN)

5.00am Arizona at Dallas (7mate)

8.30am Denver at New England (7mate)

12.30pm Baltimore at Pittsburgh (7mate & ESPN)

Tuesday

12.30pm Indianapolis at NY Giants (ESPN)

All the week 9 games

The BS Report

NFL Week Elo Ratings & Playoff Odds

silver-elo-week9-table3.png?w=773&h=648

Edited by Macca

Tough, tough week to find 3 road winners ... a point gained this week will be invaluable

Eagles

Colts

Arizona

San Diego

Washington

Eagles

Rg3 is back against the vikes. Not sure if that bothers me too much. He hasn't found form for some time. Colt McCoy looked pretty good against Dallas. Hard tipping week so I'll back rg3 in to play well.

I was going to tip the Eagles but I keeps seeing in my own mind JJ Watt smashing Foley every play...

Can't wait to watch the cards/cowboys game, is Romo playing?

I'm worried about him and Clowney... could this be the week?

They've given up 2 sacks in about 6 weeks, but that's mostly cos Foles is throwing it away like a frightened child.

Yeah looking at Weeden he seemed to cope well in a pinch. It's a good one that one cos win or loss, Eagles win.

I was going to tip the Eagles but I keeps seeing in my own mind JJ Watt smashing Foley every play...

Can't wait to watch the cards/cowboys game, is Romo playing?

I can't see him playing but they're saying he might - hasn't practiced all week so he'd have to be doubtful - you'd think.

Romo Has Fractures In Back; Might Play Sunday

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo suffered two fractured transverse process in his back in the loss to the Washington Redskins, but there remains a chance he could play Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals, according to multiple sources.

The Steelers & Ravens really don't like each other, do they?

Stand out moments today ...

49ers losing - that's gotta hurt

The Pats are right back in business and maybe Denver aren't that good

The Eagles,KC, Cinci & Arizona all had vital wins

Miami might be a good team and are the Vikes back in it?

Seattle win in unimpressive fashion but Pittsburgh continue to impress.

And Dappa, picking those division winners, Conference match-ups and wild-cards is going to be hard work - I'll have a go in a day or so.

• Like 1

Two stories that stick out for me are Big Ben has gone mad. Holy crap he can play. He is destroying teams with the help of a defense that can get the ball. The other story is the AFC is an absolute mess. I Wouldn't have the faintest idea how the AFC is going to play out. Apologies to St. Louis who had an awesome win.

• Like 1

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)