• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bail is not good enough to get nominated either

Get on Bail for a nom this week people!

The Boss is the ulimate anti-tipster.

Get on Bail for a nom this week people!

The Boss is the ulimate anti-tipster.

The new anti-prophet?

He's got a bit of work to do if he's going to catch Freak.

He is 22 yrs old. Too old.

Bummer!

Guess Tapscott will just have to get a run in Round 22 to snag the 6th nomination! LOL

Guest The Boss

Ok then, why does Bail deserve a nomination over any other eligible player? What does Bail add to the team, that no one else doesn't? He's a dead set scrub, and should be playing for Casey.

Ok then, why does Bail deserve a nomination over any other eligible player? What does Bail add to the team, that no one else doesn't? He's a dead set scrub, and should be playing for Casey.

Pace & endurance for a start. Maximises midfield pressure. He has earned his spot and has just 6 games under his belt after carving it up at Casey.

What doesn't Bail add to the team ? And keep it clean.

Ok then, why does Bail deserve a nomination over any other eligible player?

Because he's better than the others who haven't been nominated, bar McKenzie and maybe Watts.

Is it opposite day every day for you?

And you're a deadset moron who should be posting on Bigfooty, but somehow, we're not that lucky.

Don't bag Bigfooty, there's a guy from Big Ant releasing tons of info about AFL 2010 on there...and that's pretty much it

Guest The Boss

Pace & endurance for a start. Maximises midfield pressure. He has earned his spot and has just 6 games under his belt after carving it up at Casey.

Pace, endurance and midfield pressure....is that it?

Sounds like most midfielders in the competition.

Thinking Chooka...

Might not seem much to you, but it's a fact. They are also important attributes and pre-requisites for today's game.

Btw, you haven't answered my question. Nice side step. ;)

Guest The Boss

You never answered my question either. What does he bring to the side that makes him a standout?

Based on your criteria, the AFL should give every midfielder a nomination. Bail has no x-factor, and he is not a player that will bust open games (like Scully did against the Bulldogs).

The only deserving player for a nomination would be McKenzie, but being the type of player he is, he doesn't get noticed. Lewis the Jet is likely to get a nomination before the season, he may not be a major ball winner, but he is exciting to watch and that gets him noticed, and I hope gets his first goal soon because the poster he kicked against the Dees was so cruel.

You never answered my question either. What does he bring to the side that makes him a standout?

Based on your criteria, the AFL should give every midfielder a nomination. Bail has no x-factor, and he is not a player that will bust open games (like Scully did against the Bulldogs).

The only deserving player for a nomination would be McKenzie, but being the type of player he is, he doesn't get noticed. Lewis the Jet is likely to get a nomination before the season, he may not be a major ball winner, but he is exciting to watch and that gets him noticed, and I hope gets his first goal soon because the poster he kicked against the Dees was so cruel.

Bail isn't an athlete playing football, he has clean skills and doesn't mind the hard stuff (and I have a funny feeling he doesn't mind dishing a bit out as well). He may not be a standout but he is shaping as a very promising footballer. If he was 20 years old and a high draft pick people would be saying he's like Jack Grimes. Games are rarely one by individual performances so I'm not concerned about his ability to bust open games.

McKenzie deserves a nomination and I think is now at the head of the que based on accumulated form. All he needs now is a great game or another good game without a standout from anyone else.

On Jetta - sure he's exciting but there are plenty of lively quick small forwards going around, most of which actually kick goals. On his attempted goal you say cruel, I say justice for Goodes trying to hand him a goal.

What ?

If you look on the last post on page 1, I did. This question of yours, I highlighted in bold:

What does Bail add to the team, that no one else doesn't?

I stated: "Pace & endurance for a start. Maximises midfield pressure."

You said "Is that it ?"

Remember ?

If you want I can add that he adds a competitive dimension to the midfield whereby he uses his pace in our 'spread' and overwork his direct opponent, the ability to run & carry & break the lines is also a positive.

Of course he has no X-factor, not many players do. He is a foot soldier and effective at that for such a young player - just starting out - you have to acknowledge that. He tackles well, likes the physical side too and kicks both feet competently. What more can you ask ?

My point doesn't stem from deserving a nomination (its quite irrelevant thanks to his age) or the first question of your post either; which was :

Ok then, why does Bail deserve a nomination over any other eligible player?

It was regarding the second part. What does he add to the team.

So now that I have answered it, again. What is your answer to the my question:

Something of interest - Q&A with Rohan Bail

What ?

If you look on the last post on page 1, I did. This question of yours, I highlighted in bold:

I stated: "Pace & endurance for a start. Maximises midfield pressure."

You said "Is that it ?"

Remember ?

If you want I can add that he adds a competitive dimension to the midfield whereby he uses his pace in our 'spread' and overwork his direct opponent, the ability to run & carry & break the lines is also a positive.

Of course he has no X-factor, not many players do. He is a foot soldier and effective at that for such a young player - just starting out - you have to acknowledge that. He tackles well, likes the physical side too and kicks both feet competently. What more can you ask ?

My point doesn't stem from deserving a nomination (its quite irrelevant thanks to his age) or the first question of your post either; which was :

It was regarding the second part. What does he add to the team.

So now that I have answered it, again. What is your answer to the my question:

Something of interest - Q&A with Rohan Bail

I don't know why you bother with him HT he is a troll and you can tell that by the provocative statement below his posts, he should be ignored and maybe he will go away.

Bail is a good player and as long as we know that that's all that matters.