Match Day Thread

BLWNBA

And Geelong will smash the BOOs on monday & we will remain in the 8 OH bliisss...must text a few Carlton supporters 2 remind them...

I texted my Carlton mate ( who said we'd get smashed) with the words "They know we're coming!":P

Edited by AdamFarr

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he as excited as David King on 3AW? Kingy absolutely loves the Demons.

My old man texted me to say that King said we'd be premiers within 4 to 6 years. Did he say anything else?

All of a sudden we are all smiles. The new recruits love it. We are handing out footys after the game and slapping hands with supporters.. the things successful teams do.. 50 point win... what script are we folowing indeed!!!

Jones- Great

Trengove- Best game yet

Macdonald/Mcdonad- Great game

Sylvia- Strong and becoming increasingly consistant. Maturing. Bloody exciting. Stepping up big time!

Molony- Becoming a pillar of strength and reliability

Scully- Will become a star. So so lucky to get the Tren/Scull combo. We have been blessed people.

Frawley- Say no more. This man is inspiring.

Talking about inspiring, the team song is going.... THE BOYS ARE BLOODY PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rightly should be!!

All this without Jurrah, Watts, Wonabona etc.... it's almost looking like even if they were firing, it would almost be hard for them to crack in.... what a truely joyous position we are now in!! Everything is smiles, roses, cupcakes and fairy bread down at the MFC for now, and we can almost afford to laugh at the prospect of the kangas next week!!

I almost want to cry!!

Woooooooh, hold on a minute. The moment you start laughing at your opposition is the moment you start losing.

North will be formidable as they always are. We should never forget respecting the opposition and understand the need to maintain intensity

Whilst watching the boys play such a great game tonight, I couldn't help but see similarities in our game stye with that of Geelong over the past few years. A chain of handballs in very close, followed by running the ball through the middle, then kicking goals on the run from 40-50 metres out.

I wouldn't claim that our playing list is presently anywhere near the same level as the Cats, but all players and coaches should be commended for effectively implementing a style of footy that leaves little room for error, but when executed well, is so wonderful to watch!

Well that's just silly. Where the hell did this all come from? I was sure I'd get 8 in the footy tipping this week and my own bloody team goes and ruins it for me!

I wonder if Rhino still thinks we're only performing as expected this season? :D

i wonder if rhino still thinks Scott Thompson is/was better than monloney..? :D

just for all the bruce fans

Mcdonald 22 touches 6 contested 55% DE 9 clangers

Bruce 25 touches 9 contested 92% DE 0 clangers

anyone else think bennell was REALLY UNLUCKY tonight?

REALLY GREAT GAME TONIGHT

GO DEES!!!!

(PS Petterd cost me 300$ paying 15$ for first goal DAMN HIM!!!)

watched the replay... again.

after the final siren, i saw sylvia give petterd a spray. wtf?

This got a mention on `On the Couch`. Petterd actually had a crack at Sylvia for not dishing off the hands after Sylvia had marked, as Rick would have ran inside 50 for a shot at goal just b4 the final siren. I don`t think Col took it too well, did he!!

This got a mention on `On the Couch`. Petterd actually had a crack at Sylvia for not dishing off the hands after Sylvia had marked, as Rick would have ran inside 50 for a shot at goal just b4 the final siren. I don`t think Col took it too well, did he!!

Oh ok, Col looked pretty [censored] off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.