• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Match Day Thread

BLWNBA

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best half of footy i've seen from the Dees for years. Midfield right on top and moving it on quick... great to watch. Petterd is on tonight & Scullgove are having big ones. Everyone looks switched on for this one. Keep attacking boys and don't try to sit on the lead.

Mate just said to me Bruce & Travis are fighting it out for worst on ground... and I can't argue with that.

Best half of footy i've seen from the Dees for years. Midfield right on top and moving it on quick... great to watch. Petterd is on tonight & Scullgove are having big ones. Everyone looks switched on for this one. Keep attacking boys and don't try to sit on the lead.

Mate just said to me Bruce & Travis are fighting it out for worst on ground... and I can't argue with that.

Bruce is good i am sick of people bashing him , and where are you watching the game from,

"The young and exciting dees.."

"The transition KINGS"!!!!

HAHAHAH OMG, we are truely witnesing years of heartache and sacrifice paying off. Over the course of the last few weeks it is like a switch has been flicked.. we are a different team; a team in fact. All of a sudden everyone looks like they are playing with each other for each other. We are backing ourselves and playing on FOR ONCE. It is truely BLOODY BRILLIANT!!! Quite so very, very happy, you all may tell....

Frawley- Holly hell this boy can play. He is God out there. Wins anything one on one. We would be doing well to keep this fine young man!

Warnock- Also playing well. Think he has only had 1 kicked on him. Has held his own.

Trengove- Getting amongst it. Kicked a goal, could quite easily have had a couple more

Bennell- Is being played forward more now it seems.. it also seems he looks a hell of a lot better there!

Green- His usual self- that being a good target, providing good forward thrust

Bate- Once again taking everything. This boy isn't great to watch but he is solid and catches win matches.

Bruce- Let it be known I am not a Bruce basher. That being said- sometimes hes desposal lets him down hugely, mostly due to the fact his errors are elementary, always 'unforced' and more likely than not they cause a direct turnover. He might 'unforce skill error' himself out of this increasingly exciting team!

It seems a focus has been placed upon general skills all round. Everyone is stepping up at Dee land from the coach down!!

All those that were going on about a 'loosing culture' HAHAH what a myth!! It's about being competitive, nothing less; no mythology or 'hoopla'... and to all those else about not wanting to do the 'tank', well may I present to you, Mr Trengove AND Mr Scully... sit back and enjoy this show for many years....

Halftime,

Dees 9.3

Lions 3.3

We are holding the twin towers BEAUTIFULY with only 3 goals between them! Frawley is a tower of hope and resiliance, Warnock, his trusty steed! BLOODY EXXXCITED!!! XXX EXCITIED that is..

Beamer has been probably BOG at this stage with plenty of hard work and imporatant touches but the big Russian is right there with him. Reckon Sylvia is gunna turn it on 2nd half and could bust this open. If we can stop Rich gettin on his left boot we are half way there.

does anyone know where you can listen to game abc doing football park, sen doing football park ch 10 doing football park don't have pay tv

3Aw and Triple M also you can go to the AFL website and listen online - this is what I am doing!

Let it also be known that Batram is having a good game, and Jones is stepping up also- he is looking great- sidesteppin' and stuff.. hitting targets also. Mckenzie just kicked a goal incidently and is looking a player! We are 42 points up baby!!! When is the Demonland staff party coming up? Next round? Orgy in order? Theres going to be alot of love around here the next couple of weeks!!!

BANG 11 Indeed...

Our vigour and intent is something to behold. This is a different team we are witnessing.. Bate goal.

Melb 79 BL 36

Who would'a 'thunk' it?? Certainly not I!!

We must stay strong though.. a momentary lapse in concentration and anything could happen... fev lining up...., misses...

Melb 79 BL 37 8 mins 20 left in the 3rd

Go the ****ing DEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicely put. A delightful statement. I second it.

Tonight our backline shows its worth. Our young kids reveal their potential. Pettard, like he always does shows us how unbridaled bravery can lift those around you, and alas, loosing culture, is a myth, and therefore, can suck my face!

I am in a semi erect state, and let it be known Melbourne Demons, it is your fault. With your sexy playing style etc...