NAB Cup Team

Brayshaw Self

Hey Dan,

Yeah been in Seattle since June 2008 (wife's career move) so it's been a good time to miss the Dees..lol! We'll be back for the 2011 season, just in time to see the great resurgence. What were you doing in Seattle recently? What are you up to now? cheers.

PS - I watch 3 live games a week on espn360.com and have the int. package where I can watch all games on 24hrs delay. I'm covered!

I would visit there once a week on a cruise ship I work on, during the Swine flu snaffu that happened in Mexico. I liked it as a city. Kind of chilly, but that's no problem for a Melbourne boy.

You're lucky with the ESPN channel you get. We get nothing like that on board. Life is tough for a dees supporter. I rely on starbucks connections and suspect downloading sites.

Giving it another crack after the news of our injury list and training reports:

B Cheney Warnock Rivers

HB Strauss Frawley MacDonald

C Morton Moloney Dunn

HF Green Miller Sylvia

F Watts Jurrah Maric

FOLL Martin Grimes Jones

INT Bartram McNamara Bennell Jetta

Bail Petterd Trengove Bell

I feel sorry for Martin...the only man fit enough to take on Sandilands. Good luck son!

Edited by Bring-Back-Powell

• 3 weeks later...

B: CHENEY, FRAWLEY, RIVERS

HB: BENNELL, WARNOCK, MACDONALD

C: GRIMES, MOLONEY, MORTON

HF: TRENGOVE, MILLER, SCULLY

F: SYLVIA, JURRAH, GREEN

FOLL: JAMAR, MCDONALD, JONES

IC: SPENCER, MARTIN, MCKENZIE, JETTA, PETTERD, MARIC

EMERG: GYSBERTS, DUNN, STRAUSS, BARTRAM

The positions may change but I reckon that's pretty close considering the injuries

B: Cheney - Warnock - Frawley

HB: MacDonald - Rivers - Grimes

C: Morton - Jones - Trengove

HF: Sylvia - Miller - Pettard

F: Green - Jurrah - Martin

Foll: Jamar - Davey - Moloney

Bench: Bennell, McDonald, Dunn, Scully, Strauss, McKenzie

Emergency: Jetta, Newton, Gysberts

Unlucky: Bartram, Bail, Bell, Fitzy, Maric, Hughes

Injured?? Bate, Watts, Wonna, Garland, Bruce, Tapscott, PJ, Blease, Meeson, Gawn, Spencer

If you look who is still injured and can come into that team, it could be quite good if you can get everyone fit

and when you bring in the likes of watts, bruce, bate, wona, garland --- your going to be dropping some decent players :) the joys of having a bit more depth :)

Macdonald Frawley Rivers

Morton Warnock Bennell

Moloney Jones Grimes

Sylvia Miller Green

Jetta Jurrah Petterd

Jamar Davey Trengove

INT: Mckenzie Gysberts Strauss Martin Scully Tapscott

Tapscott will probably not be ready. He's been on the rehab list for a couple of weeks.

I have a feeling that Jamar and Davey may also miss. They did 1/2 a game last week and are coming back from foot and soft tissue injuries.

Spencer, Junior and Maric would be the replacements

Trengove looks ready. They may rest Scully this week as he's a bit behind Trengove in preparation, and next week they can play Scully and rest Trengove. If they replace Scully with Dunn, McNamara or Cheney then we'll have 3 new faces in the 26. It certainly won't be our strongest side this year.

Edited by DirtyDees DDC

Whats the report on how Bail is going atm? is he afl ready

Watching him on the weekend I beleive that Bail will do some time at Casey this year. He'll need to work hard to get a position this year.

I'm sure tho, he'll earn his chance to play about 5-10 games this season.

Gippy

Tapscott will probably not be ready. He's been on the rehab list for a couple of weeks.

I have a feeling that Jamar and Davey may also miss. They did 1/2 a game last week and are coming back from foot and soft tissue injuries.

Spencer, Junior and Maric would be the replacements

Trengove looks ready. They may rest Scully this week as he's a bit behind Trengove in preparation, and next week they can play Scully and rest Trengove. If they replace Scully with Dunn, McNamara or Cheney then we'll have 3 new faces in the 26. It certainly won't be our strongest side this year.

I agree with all except i think that Jamar and Davey may play, Tapscott is probably not ready and agree that scully is a bit behind Trengove not expecting too much from us early as we still have a few injuries we have too manage be good too see the likes of maric, dunn, spencer, mckenzie and strauss to get a game too proove there worth

That's pretty close in my opinion.

If the white team is anything to go by then the team should look like this

B: STRAUSS, FRAWLEY, RIVERS

HF: TRENGOVE, MILLER, SYLVIA

F: DAVEY, JURRAH, GREEN

IC: SCULLY, SPENCER, MCKENZIE, JETTA, GYSBERTS, MARIC

EMERG: MARTIN, PETTERD, CHENEY, BARTRAM

If Petterd is fit, he plays in my opinion. He adds some versatlility.

Just on a side note -Simon Buckley named in Coll%@d's side to play the saints. I wish him well, pity we couldn't get him out on the park much last year

Edited by jako13

That's a good side. Looking forward to Garland, Bruce,Wonaeamirri, Watts, Tapscott and Bate getting a game. We should easily beat Freo and add a couple of thousand to our membership tally - sales have slowed!

Edited by Roost It