Brendan Fevola

Daz's Dee's

SEN radio a caller rang in and "apparently" heard D Swan talking to someone on bridge road richmond that Fev is headed to Collingwood and is a done deal???

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it - not this early in the week anyway. Sounds like a good Collingwood hoax call to me

No doubt just heard it and on the very very slight chance its true good to get the early mail... You just never know Eddie Very keen

Could it have been Greg Swann from carlton?

pretty sure i heard them say dane swan.... some people just make up [censored] for what ever reason ?? don't know why you would bother ringing in with this though...

you are dead set floogg swan in vegas and it was only a sms to sen about 1 hour ago,if you were listing about two mins after that they said swan is in los vagas,and dane would not know anyway.

I love your posts vinceloveshotguys.

So clear, concise and always such considered content.

Keep em coming.

I also love how you accuse someone else of being a deadset [censored] cos EVERYONE knows that Dane Swan is in vegas at the moment. How could you not? I mean, its not as if you know cos everyone else has already pointed it out to you before you made that post.

;)

I cannot see this deal happening. Carlton has requested a 1st rounder from Collingwood or Essendon if they want Fev, and Collingwood have declared they will not use their 1st rounder on Fev. Collingwood have eyed for Jolly, and will be trying to find a way to get Luke Ball across. No room in negotiations for Fev.

My Guess: Fev stays at Carlton, or gets cut.

Although, Essendon do have 2x 1st rounders now........pick 16 would be enough to get the deal done.....

The Fevola situation i find Fascinating right now. Very Similiar to Ben Cousins 12 Months ago. By that i mean...

A Player is only worth what the Market wishes to pay for him..

And at the Moment Fev is pretty much worthless because nobody wants to commit.

My Guess is he will stay at Carlton or Go to the PSD, where somebody will take a late punt & get a Bargain. May even be the MFC.

On these Threads i read "Jamar is not worth BLAH BLAH" Well right now he is worth a lot more than Fevola. Regardless of Past Seasons.

Fevola would not sell at Savers Op Shop this week. He is NQR, like Ben Cousins of last year.

Too be a Fly on the Wall at Carlton Right now. They would be [censored] Themselves over this. If they get stuck with Fev it will hurt them & if they get Rid of Him it will Hurt them.

They had there chance to dump him what 2 years ago, but didn't- & to his credit he played some good Footy.

Ch9 deserve a big swipe for this one. On Brownlow night Fev should have been quietly put in a Limo & sent Home. But no ch9 put a microphone in his Hand.

Just shows that if the Market does not want to buy, even Gold can be worthless....

Someone is going to get a Bargain on Friday or in the PSD

The Plot Thickens..... <_<

Fev can't go in the PSD as he is still contracted.

One way or another, at least one team will be paying Fev a lot of money next season, whether he is at Carlton or not.

Fair enough that makes him even more worthless at present to an outside club.

I was not aware of that fact-Cheers. Looks like Carlton is Stuck at this stage doesn't it!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer Bunch!!!

As John Lennon Said "Instant Karma's going to get you"

Too be a Fly on the Wall at Carlton Right now. They would be [censored] Themselves over this. If they get stuck with Fev it will hurt them & if they get Rid of Him it will Hurt them.

They had there chance to dump him what 2 years ago, but didn't- & to his credit he played some good Footy.

Ch9 deserve a big swipe for this one. On Brownlow night Fev should have been quietly put in a Limo & sent Home. But no ch9 put a microphone in his Hand.

Blah, blah, blah...

PSD?? Won't / can't happen.

Channel 9 ? Blah blah blah. He'd done street talk before at the brownlow...

What about the blues captain next to him and the officials at the table facing some scrutiny for letting him get in the state he was in as they sat there giggling. They are also the same tools who removed the behavioural clause from Fev's new contract, less than a year after they inserted one into his old contract.

Carlscum have no interest in trading Fev IMO, they just want the world to think they do and that they tried to make a deal happen.

How about Fev take responsibility for himself, it's not like he doesn't have a history of it.

Blah, blah, blah...

PSD?? Won't / can't happen.

Channel 9 ? Blah blah blah. He'd done street talk before at the brownlow...

What about the blues captain next to him and the officials at the table facing some scrutiny for letting him get in the state he was in as they sat there giggling. They are also the same tools who removed the behavioural clause from Fev's new contract, less than a year after they inserted one into his old contract.

Carlscum have no interest in trading Fev IMO, they just want the world to think they do and that they tried to make a deal happen.

How about Fev take responsibility for himself, it's not like he doesn't have a history of it.

I don't disagree with you, But it is certainly not what Carlscum wanted. As i said they had the chance to dump him 2 years ago & Didn't.

They could also use some defenders, but while Fevola clogs up their salary Cap they won't be able to deal.

I am not Defending the Situation i am just enjoying the way its panning out this week.

Shows that Chris Judd is a bit weak as a captain too.

Awkward laughing and that was about it, then he went crying to the men in charge.

Can you imagine Jonathan Brown putting up with that sorta crap??

He woulda called Fev out and set him straight, in front of the cameras and all.

Woulda made Fev look like a fool and sent him scurrying with his tail between his legs...

Mate,

I too am enjoying the situation they find themselves in. The response was a bit rude sorry, but while I have no time for Channel Eddie I find it remarkable that anyone would blame them for what happened with Fev. Blame should first go to Fev. Then Judd and the Blues officials. Crown should be included. The AFL, nine, hell, even I should get some of the blame...

Shows that Chris Judd is a bit weak as a captain too.

Awkward laughing and that was about it, then he went crying to the men in charge.

Can you imagine Jonathan Brown putting up with that sorta crap??

He woulda called Fev out and set him straight, in front of the cameras and all.

Woulda made Fev look like a fool and sent him scurrying with his tail between his legs...

Yes, If Fevola stays at Carlscum (gets away with this) it will show that the team has NO LEADERS & those who are supposedly leaders have no Balls.

This is exactly why i believe The Hierachy over there are quietly [censored] themselves, as this could really Blow up into a mess next year. :lol: :lol:

Mate,

I too am enjoying the situation they find themselves in. The response was a bit rude sorry, but while I have no time for Channel Eddie I find it remarkable that anyone would blame them for what happened with Fev. Blame should first go to Fev. Then Judd and the Blues officials. Crown should be included. The AFL, nine, hell, even I should get some of the blame...

No i work in Television, & the Director should have seen what was going to happen. You give someone a Big Fat Microphone who has drunk 48 Beers & it is Trouble when combined with "Live" TV. Idiotic. Funny for no more than 30 seconds then people start to panic or lose jobs!!!!

Fev is a dead set Bogan, but he was to smashed to make any decisions. Next Years Brownlow will be different.....

No i work in Television, & the Director should have seen what was going to happen. You give someone a Big Fat Microphone who has drunk 48 Beers & it is Trouble when combined with "Live" TV. Idiotic. Funny for no more than 30 seconds then people start to panic or lose jobs!!!!

Fev is a dead set Bogan, but he was to smashed to make any decisions. Next Years Brownlow will be different.....

It wasn't 'live' or close to it. They were filming a piece for a segment 3 days later. Fev was in trouble long before the show aired...

It wasn't 'live' or close to it. They were filming a piece for a segment 3 days later. Fev was in trouble long before the show aired...

Oh really!! I was Overseas & only saw bits on youtube, [censored] that makes it even worse!!! They knew what was going to air!!! :lol: :lol: Astounding...

Yeah, but the result is that it may as well be live - you can't really go and do another take.

What you film is what you get, with a bit of light editing.

In the end, ethically the producer should've stepped in and done something, and I guess in the end they did when Nathan Brown was put in charge, but it should've happened earlier.

Even so, the Footy Show came out on top in this one, getting massive publicity at Fev's expense. And this is priority number one.

And can you imagine trying to stop Fev when he has turned into a drunken stumbling force of nature??

I for one would leave that job to someone else.

I love your posts vinceloveshotguys.

So clear, concise and always such considered content.

Keep em coming.

I also love how you accuse someone else of being a deadset [censored] cos EVERYONE knows that Dane Swan is in vegas at the moment. How could you not? I mean, its not as if you know cos everyone else has already pointed it out to you before you made that post.

;)

You know what the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was?

Convincing people to post what they hear on SEN.

What you film is what you get, with a bit of light editing.

What was i take "A light Edit" should have been a "Heavy Edit!"

There's no excuse for that, that footage would have been viewed 50-100 times.

No wonder nobody wants to pay his ridiculous contract!!