Feed Cale Morton Appeal

DangerousDemon

Hi Guys,

Anyone interested n donating food to the feed Cale Morton appeal please leave your details below.It seems as though Cale needs to put on at least 5 kg in the off season. It is such a shame as he is such a nice kid and tries his guts out every week. So come on demons fans help to give the boy some norishment and donate here on demonology even baked beans will do.

Steak and chicken breast... with a side order of Egg whites and protein shakes to wash it all down with... 3 times a day, seven days a week.

He'll put on ten kilos, then die of a heart attack by 23, just after he wins the Norm Smith in our first flag in 40 years.

Problem solved.

Hi Guys,

Anyone interested n donating food to the feed Cale Morton appeal please leave your details below.It seems as though Cale needs to put on at least 5 kg in the off season. It is such a shame as he is such a nice kid and tries his guts out every week. So come on demons fans help to give the boy some norishment and donate here on demonology even baked beans will do.

Put him in a cage with some tasmanian devils for 6 months & feed him raw meat. That might help.

Poor little fella he looks really timmid and shy and if I had his body I think I might think twice about going hard into contests. Maybe he needs a good women in his life to shake things up a little bit. If anything else it will bring out the hardness in him ( Pardon the pun).

Worthy foundation.

He needs to be 95kg by 22 and playing CHF.

Although it may seem unlikely, Mitch has filled out very nicely for Richmond.

My guess is that he'll end up around the the 85kg mark at that age, doubt he'll ever get past 90 (unless he wants to lose all his mobility)

Give him 3 weeks at Smorgy's over pre-season.

That would have a reverse effect to Whitnall's Health Retreat.

Whilst the latter might not of worked 100%, it's worth a try.

Hell, maybe Smorgy's could join as a sponsor and beef a few players up!

Looks like my 8 week old Jack Russell (Feebs)

I'l donate 2 cows, a camel and my mother in law.

he put on 4.5 kilos of muscle mass last pre season and intends to do more this pre season

i know his host family and he is on a diet and special weights program

patients is the key people

Correct. I've become friends with Cale this year through a friend, and had abit of a chat with him last night actually. He's put on around 5.5kgs since he came to the club over summer he says. That's a decent amount I think. He is always going to be skinnyish, I doubt he'll break 90kgs for a long time if ever, but he doesnt have to. He is a skilled agile midfielder with a massive tank and good skills. Give him a few years and his body size will enable him to flourish when push comes to shove, and he'll take advantage of his skills, tank, and smarts.

People here have to realise, he is 18. He only turned 18 earlier this year. When I first met him back in Feb he was 17, so understandably he's still immature. He was telling me how weird it was to not have homework and be living in such a busy town. He's a quite boy by nature, and moving interstate to live with a host family at 17-18 is a big move. He will take time to adjust, but it will be worth it. He seems to be enjoying the new life and is pretty passionate about MFC. He knows me and my girlfriend are dees, and he keeps demanding we make it along to games and bring as many dee friends as we can find.

Also good to hear from him how tough Bailey is. "Bails" says he is going along nicely, but needs to work harder and be more vocal. Cale also said it's a week to week thing and the second you have a match where you dont shine or work hard enough in Bails eyes, you're back to Sandy to work on your game.

It's all very encouraging. I really dislike seeing all these negative threads this year :(

Correct. I've become friends with Cale this year through a friend, and had abit of a chat with him last night actually. He's put on around 5.5kgs since he came to the club over summer he says. That's a decent amount I think. He is always going to be skinnyish, I doubt he'll break 90kgs for a long time if ever, but he doesnt have to. He is a skilled agile midfielder with a massive tank and good skills. Give him a few years and his body size will enable him to flourish when push comes to shove, and he'll take advantage of his skills, tank, and smarts.

People here have to realise, he is 18. He only turned 18 earlier this year. When I first met him back in Feb he was 17, so understandably he's still immature. He was telling me how weird it was to not have homework and be living in such a busy town. He's a quite boy by nature, and moving interstate to live with a host family at 17-18 is a big move. He will take time to adjust, but it will be worth it. He seems to be enjoying the new life and is pretty passionate about MFC. He knows me and my girlfriend are dees, and he keeps demanding we make it along to games and bring as many dee friends as we can find.

Also good to hear from him how tough Bailey is. "Bails" says he is going along nicely, but needs to work harder and be more vocal. Cale also said it's a week to week thing and the second you have a match where you dont shine or work hard enough in Bails eyes, you're back to Sandy to work on your game.

It's all very encouraging. I really dislike seeing all these negative threads this year :(

Thats my mother in laws little toe 5.5kgs

Dont stress he is a gun.

We all love him

Thanks for the post LT, gave some good insights into what he's doing this year, greatly appreciated.

We were always going to have a poor year this season, the fact that we have so many huge holes all over the ground guaranteed it. Any supporter with an ounce of intelligence woudl have accepted it and enjoy watching the team develop, of course I'm not happy with losing but it's nice to see the club finally try and work on our negatives.

Thats great to hear he is finally finding his feet in melbourne I understand that such a move must be daunting for any person let alone someone Cale's age. It is interesting to observe him from my vantage point . As a clinical psychologist I see a young man who seems to be very fraught by impresionalism. By this I mean he often behaves in a manner which suggests he may contemplate the consequences of his actions before he even carries them out. I see this alot with his gneral field play and his manner and hesitance to take the "bull by the horns so to speak".I see he is quite an intelligant young man also and am often amazed at how these young men speak and conduct themselves in the social eye, party because of media training they gain through their respective clubs, but by and large by their upbringing.Cale certainly has impressed me in this regard.I think the best of this young man is well and truley in front of him, gauged not only by his confidence, but also his trust in new surroundings and the repore he is able to form with team mates. I feel that once he is able to legitimatly exist as an afl player in his own right, we will see the skillfull,decisive young man who played so well in the TAC Cub.

Stick with him in time I feel we have a prospective midlfield prospect on our hands.

Thats great to hear he is finally finding his feet in melbourne I understand that such a move must be daunting for any person let alone someone Cale's age. It is interesting to observe him from my vantage point . As a clinical psychologist I see a young man who seems to be very fraught by impresionalism. By this I mean he often behaves in a manner which suggests he may contemplate the consequences of his actions before he even carries them out. I see this alot with his gneral field play and his manner and hesitance to take the "bull by the horns so to speak".I see he is quite an intelligant young man also and am often amazed at how these young men speak and conduct themselves in the social eye, party because of media training they gain through their respective clubs, but by and large by their upbringing.Cale certainly has impressed me in this regard.I think the best of this young man is well and truley in front of him, gauged not only by his confidence, but also his trust in new surroundings and the repore he is able to form with team mates. I feel that once he is able to legitimatly exist as an afl player in his own right, we will see the skillfull,decisive young man who played so well in the TAC Cub.

Stick with him in time I feel we have a prospective midlfield prospect on our hands.

Thanks for that 'DangerousDemon', I have been concerned about just that, that he's been not taking on the contest enough & was concerned of seeing this apprehension in him.

I appreciate your insights.

That's good to hear, is very encouraging.

My guess is that he'll end up around the the 85kg mark at that age, doubt he'll ever get past 90 (unless he wants to lose all his mobility)

Pavlich is a very mobile 100kg at 2cm shorter than Cale.

Frankly I don't care what his weight is, I only care that a talented 193cm 18 year old is groomed for a KP. We need a CHF more than a winger.

Pavlich has always been that size though, and has always been quick for that size.

All he's done is lost what little puppy fat he had to begin with.

The comparisons with Bruce seem pretty reasonably as they're both similar heights with similar athletic attributes so I'd say he'll end up around his weight.

Guess time will tell though :)

Thanks for the post LT, gave some good insights into what he's doing this year, greatly appreciated.

We were always going to have a poor year this season, the fact that we have so many huge holes all over the ground guaranteed it. Any supporter with an ounce of intelligence woudl have accepted it and enjoy watching the team develop, of course I'm not happy with losing but it's nice to see the club finally try and work on our negatives.

I'm in the same boat.

Pavlich has always been that size though, and has always been quick for that size.

All he's done is lost what little puppy fat he had to begin with.

The comparisons with Bruce seem pretty reasonably as they're both similar heights with similar athletic attributes so I'd say he'll end up around his weight.

Guess time will tell though :)

I liken him more to Bruce than a CHF, too.

As you say, time will tell.

I'd be happy enough to see him develop into a gun midfielder.