Top Posters In This Topic

here's the team...

B: Matthew Warnock, Colin Garland, Daniel Bell

HB: James Frawley, Ben Holland, Cameron Bruce

C: Clint Bartram, Brock McLean, Matthew Bate

HF: Brad Green, Russell Robertson, Brent Moloney

F: Simon Buckley, Brad Miller, Austin Wonaeamirri

Foll: Jeff White, James McDonald, Nathan Jones

I/C (from): Jace Bode, Lynden Dunn, Chris Johnson,Colin Sylvia, Paul Wheatley, Paul Johnson, Adem Yze

In: Bode, Dunn, Johnson, Sylvia, Wheatley, White, Yze

Out: Aaron Davey (hamstring), Cale Morton (flu), Shane Valenti, Mark Jamar

4 Outs and 7 Ins! This is not good for our team stability. If you'd asked me immediately after the Hawks game if we'd win this week I wouldve said we're a huge chance, now I'm not so sure, as surely Robbo wont play either, and Holland has to have a big question mark as well. No Rivers or Carroll or Whelan?

here's the team...

B: Matthew Warnock, Colin Garland, Daniel Bell

HB: James Frawley, Ben Holland, Cameron Bruce

C: Clint Bartram, Brock McLean, Matthew Bate

HF: Brad Green, Russell Robertson, Brent Moloney

F: Simon Buckley, Brad Miller, Austin Wonaeamirri

Foll: Jeff White, James McDonald, Nathan Jones

I/C (from): Jace Bode, Lynden Dunn, Chris Johnson,Colin Sylvia, Paul Wheatley, Paul Johnson, Adem Yze

Cale has the flu. Bummer!!! Him and Davey will rob us off a lot of skill.

My interchange would consist of Colin Sylvia, Paul Johnson, Paul Wheatley and ADEM YZE. Welcome back son.

Also, good to see Dutchy named.

here's the team...

Lets hope the bench is:

Paul Johnson (won't get dropped)

Sylvia (form before injury says so),

Dunn (to play full forward with Robbos late withdrawal)

Yze (time to give him a crack, he's earned it with his Sandy form)

Cant see Bode or CJ being on our list next year, and Wheats needs a run for fitness after injury as seems to be our policy this year...

plenty of changes... paul williams said that the form of dunn, CJ and Yze had been good for Sandy...

I'd like to see the interchange read:

P. Johnson, C. Sylvia, P. Wheatley, C. Johnson

Yze to come in if Robbo doesn't come up from his corkie

unfortunate to see Valenti miss out on the squad, but gives him a chance to go back to the VFL and get some touches again... should be given another chance, especially ahead of bode...

Anyone got the Saints team? I need a good laugh

ST KILDA

B: Jason Blake, Max Hudghton, Sean Dempster

HB: Jason Gram, Sam Fisher, Brendon Goddard

C: Nick Dal Santo, Luke Ball, Leigh Montagna

HF: Adam Schneider, Nick Riewoldt, Clint Jones

F: Shane Birss, Justin Koschitzke, Stephen Milne

Foll: Steven King, Lenny Hayes, Robert Harvey

Int (from): Michael Gardiner, Jarryn Geary, Ben McEvoy, Andrew McQualter, Matthew Ferguson, David Armitage, James Gwilt

In: McQualter, Ferguson, Armitage, Gwilt, McEvoy

Out: Aaron Fiora, Leigh Fisher

New: Ben McEvoy (Murray Bushrangers)

ST KILDA

Int (from): Michael Gardiner, Jarryn Geary, Ben McEvoy, Andrew McQualter, Matthew Ferguson, David Armitage, James Gwilt

What a crap team.

Davey and Morton would have had a field day. We will still win by 5 goals.

Interchange will hopefully be: Dunn, Sylvia, Wheatley and PJ.

Wheatley has to play, he has been in great form this year. PJ will definitely play as the back-up ruckman.

That really only leaves 2 spaces and so you would think we'd stick to the youth policy and go with Dunn/ Sylvia/ Bode/ CJ.

Davey missing the two matches this year I'm actually keen to win (Saints and Pies) is devastating. He was just returning to form too!

What a crap team.

The Saints are playing on their turf, with their crowd, still have talent and will come out fired up.

We will have to play as well as last week and for a full 100+ minutes.

We have a great chance but I expect a tough, hard and close game.

ST KILDA

In: McQualter, Ferguson, Armitage, Gwilt, McEvoy. Out: Aaron Fiora, Leigh Fisher New: Ben McEvoy (Murray Bushrangers)

ST KILDA :lol:

B: Jason Blake :lol: , Max Hudghton, Sean Dempster :lol:

HB: Jason Gram :lol: , Sam Fisher :lol: , Brendon Goddard

C: Nick Dal Santo :lol: , Luke Ball, Leigh Montagna :lol:

HF: Adam Schneider, Nick Riewoldt :lol: , Clint Jones :lol:

F: Shane Birss, Justin Koschitzke :lol: , Stephen Milne :lol:

Foll: Steven King :lol: , Lenny Hayes, Robert Harvey

Int (from): Michael Gardiner :lol: , Jarryn Geary, Ben McEvoy, Andrew McQualter, Matthew Ferguson, David Armitage, James Gwilt

I never thought I'd see the day that Rivers was kept out of the team by the good form of Garland and Warnock!

Oh yeah, shattered about Valenti. Deserved to keep his spot ahead of Bartram and Bell IMO.

I think you'll find Rivs just didn't get up, hes too good NOT to have in if fit...

Agreed that potentially way to many changes and Valenti should have been retained. His form in 2 games has not set the world on fire but been serviceable. I could appreciate if it was to make way for first 18 players but only White and Wheatley are starting 18 out of that bunch. Hoping for a bench of PJ, Wheatley, Silvia, CJ.

What a crap team.

Nonsense.

I really rate the St's mid field and forwards (and rucks). Their backs are their weakness.

They deserve to be favourites, and I expect them to win.

Sad about Valenti - I hope/expect he will get more chances.

I think you'll find Rivs just didn't get up, hes too good NOT to have in if fit...

I think you'd find that unless Garland and Warnock were so good last week Rivers would play. Having other backmen in form for the first time in a long time allows us to be cautious with Rivers.

ST KILDA

One of McEvoy or Gardiner won't play (both are ruckman)

I'd expect Armitage and Ferguson to play.

Raffle it between the rest

unfortunate to see Valenti miss out on the squad, but gives him a chance to go back to the VFL and get some touches again... should be given another chance, especially ahead of bode...

Extremely dissapointed about Shane and what a [censored] of a thing to do to him. He can't go back this weekend and play VFL because it is the state week and the Vics are playing which he could have played for up untill he got his first AFL game. Now obviously you would take your first game whenever you can but to play him only 2 games and then drop him for no obvious reason is just ridiculous! They may aswell have let him play for Victoria and then played him after this week. I don't know what goes on in this blokes (DB's) head. Seriously!

I never thought I'd see the day that Rivers was kept out of the team by the good form of Garland and Warnock!

Oh yeah, shattered about Valenti. Deserved to keep his spot ahead of Bartram and Bell IMO.

I agree. Add Bode to those who should be behind Valenti in the queue as well.

CJ's last chance?

I agree. Add Bode to those who should be behind Valenti in the queue as well.

I think Valenti would have matched up well to St mid-field. I don't see Bode or Johnson doing that.

Not happy with Valenti's omission. :angry: