• Latest Podcast: Bulldogs

dazzledavey36

Training - Wednesday 11th July, 2018

If Vanders remains fit, and if his form in 2’s warrants it, it will be an interesting selection. As a forward, he is a bull like Petracca, but with much more heart and a bigger tank. I think either Petracca or Melksham would make way. 

As an inside mid, I think  Vanders would force Jones to a wing or half back spot, as I think he has more to offer than Jones in the middle.

Given his pace and tank, he could play a wing position successfully, but if he comes into the side, his best fit may well be down half back. An unusual position for him, but his strength, his defensive attributes and his dash from half back could well be a welcome addition.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, Petraccattack said:

DD36 moving to Melbourne to take over the training reports and doing a sterling job.

Satys worst nightmare has become reality.

Not interested in doing such a detailed report, it was excellent from @dazzledavey36

Your really need to graduate from school soon by the way

Posted (edited)

Just a note

The club has an ex player invited to every main training session now,

The Wizard was last week

Edited by Satyriconhome
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neil Crompton said:

If Vanders remains fit, and if his form in 2’s warrants it, it will be an interesting selection. As a forward, he is a bull like Petracca, but with much more heart and a bigger tank. I think either Petracca or Melksham would make way. 

As an inside mid, I think  Vanders would force Jones to a wing or half back spot, as I think he has more to offer than Jones in the middle.

Given his pace and tank, he could play a wing position successfully, but if he comes into the side, his best fit may well be down half back. An unusual position for him, but his strength, his defensive attributes and his dash from half back could well be a welcome addition.

Your kidding!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satyriconhome said:

Just a note

The Wizard was last week

That is a great initiative by the club, great way to build a link between the players and former greats of our club👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Satyriconhome said:

Just a note

The Wizard was last week

Probably why it explains Anthony McDonald was down there.

Maybe Allan Jackovich next week??