• Latest Podcast: Bulldogs

Demonland

Preseason Training - Week commencing 11/12/17

We welcome any reports and/or photos from any intrepid Demonlanders.

Official times are updated occasionally here: http://www.melbournefc.com.au/Team/training-times

Men's Training times:

Monday, 11th December - Gosch's Paddock - 11.00am
Friday, 15th December - Gosch's Paddock - 9.45am

Join us for our final open training session for 2017! BBQ and coffee available to purshase, meet Santa and Checker, merchandise and memberships available to purchase.

Women's Training times:

Saturday, 9th December - Gosch's Paddock - 9.15am 

UPDATE: Due to severe weather warnings on Saturday 2nd December, the Melbourne Football Club have postponed the AFLW Open Training and Kids Clinic to Saturday 9th December.

*Please note: Training times are subject to change at late notice.

PLEASE REMAIN ON TOPIC AND REFRAIN FROM DERAILING THE THREAD OR ATTACKING POSTERS WHO ARE KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE THE REST OF US WITH MUCH APPRECIATED TRAINING REPORTS. 

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A POSTER THEN IGNORE THEM.

31 minutes ago, Demonland said:

We welcome any reports and/or photos from any intrepid Demonlanders.

Official times are updated occasionally here: http://www.melbournefc.com.au/Team/training-times

Men's Training times:

Monday, 11th December - Gosch's Paddock - 11.00am
Friday, 15th December - Gosch's Paddock - 9.45am

Join us for our final open training session for 2017! BBQ and coffee available to purshase, meet Santa and Checker, merchandise and memberships available to purchase.

Women's Training times:

Saturday, 9th December - Gosch's Paddock - 9.15am 

UPDATE: Due to severe weather warnings on Saturday 2nd December, the Melbourne Football Club have postponed the AFLW Open Training and Kids Clinic to Saturday 9th December.

*Please note: Training times are subject to change at late notice.

PLEASE REMAIN ON TOPIC AND REFRAIN FROM DERAILING THE THREAD OR ATTACKING POSTERS WHO ARE KIND ENOUGH TO PROVIDE THE REST OF US WITH MUCH APPRECIATED TRAINING REPORTS. 

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A POSTER THEN IGNORE THEM.

Um, I don't mean to be picky, but on 11 December you've posted that the Women's training will be on 9 December. Something's amiss (pun intended).

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

Um, I don't mean to be picky, but on 11 December you've posted that the Women's training will be on 9 December. Something's amiss (pun intended).

It was copy and pasted directly from the official site. Take it up with them. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Live training update. 

"Rehab groups"

Garland weideman and hunt McDonald Garlett baker hibberd Hogan Kent Petty and someone else. Running laps. 

Hogan "appears" to be "limping slightly". Knee lightly strapped. Could just be how he walks. Is not wearing any Freo gear. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Shocked 1

Standing two metres from Hogan. Grimacing  with a knee inury. Physio has said he should  go inside for a swim. Hopefully not serious  but not the best news. He looks frustrated.

3 rucks doing a separate rucking drill. 

Main group doing sprints. 

Jesse has left the track. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Demonland said:

I'm reiterate what every one else has said, Spargo does not miss a target. 

He’s a talent for sure. If he can get his body fit and healthy then he’ll add a lot to our team and will be best 22 very quickly. We got a bargain in Spargo due to his shoulder injury.

• Like 2

Had to leave early because I was starting to get burned. 

Boys trained well. 

Photos to follow this afternoon. 

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

Relax it's December, Hogan will be [censored] to miss sessions, he was still running during the session

You there Saty?

Did he actually leave injured, or do you mean he was running after said injury?

I'm pretty sure he was already "injured" as he came out with the rehab group early and was running laps with them before he left the track. Looked like he was jogging fine but then when he walked he had a slight, very slight, limp. As I said early it could just be the way he walks. 

• Like 3

Was it left (I think) knee for Hogan?

Grabbed at it a few times and stayed down on it when they did that stupid marking drill last week. Led me to the post saying it was ridiculous drill for November. 

• Like 1