3weeks in and we are out of form and cut down by injury

brentnall

dont get me wrong l will keep on paying for my membership no matter what

but lets get real come on 6 months training for our guys to be out of form if they cant cut it drop them and let some one else in

l dont want to watch some one be played into shape their must be more at sandy ready to step up.

yeah we have injurys but people these guys will not be match ready if you think lm wrong fine but you watch neitz will walk right back in and the others they will be out for a few weeks and then take about 3 to 4 weeks to get back to wear they should be.

we dont need hope what we need is to give the young a go to help ourself thats what l want to see with my money .

lets work to the future not hold onto what we have names dont win flags but a strong list dose.

:angry: :wacko:

but lets get real cum on 6 months traning for our guys to be out of form if they cant cut it drop them and let some one else in

l dont want to watch some one be played into shape their must be more at sandy ready to step up.

yeah we have injurys but people these guys will not be match ready if you think lm wrong fine but you watch neitz will walk right back in and the others they will be out for a few weeks and then take about 3 to 4 weeks to get back to wear they should be.

we dont need hope what we need is to give the young a go to help ourself thats what l want to see with my money .

lets work to the future not hold onto what we have names dont win flags but a strong list dose.

and so are the doggys to

but lets get real cum on 6 months traning

The teams we're playing have been training just as hard over the off-season. Someone has to lose, and considering the injuries we've had during games (let alone in terms of limiting our selection) it's not that all surprising.

Injuries are a reality of football. Each year the Football Gods smile on some and rain on others. It's the effort the 22 players put in during the game, and the plan that the coach works out that count. In our case, very few players do gutbusting running, play never give up football, put in 2nd & 3rd efforts, etc. As for The Reverend of the Church of Mediocrity - PLAN is just another of those terrible four letter words. :unsure:

Well, i suppose it was out turn. Sadly it came on a year we were a chance to win the flag. Fingers crossed that we draft well and fly up the ladder in 2008.

the cats and saints have had seaosn like our seaosn this year. they topped up with some good kids and now look to be on track again.

we need to do the same in the offseason, cut some fat, free up some cap room and find the best players (and coach) to take us deep into september in 08.

we pay because we love the club!

we pay because we dont want our club to become a fitzroy

we pay because we dream of the last day in september

Exactly, U r with the club thick or thin!!

McLean, Neitz, Robbo, Bartram, Sylvia and our first draft pick Frawley. Thats more than a quarter of your 1st XVIII. I'm pretty sure neither the coaching or the game plan are responsible for them getting injured. No one is happy with the current situation - but the prime mission statement of supporters is to support. Sure we can all have our opinons about what is happening and maybe what needs to change, but at the end of the day we all go to the games to support the team we love.

Purely and simply we struggle to compete against interstate clubs because they have far more money to throw at resourcing their team than we do. This weekend we play the Dockers who have won exactly as many games as we have... many picked them to win the premiership, yet they have only really lost players to suspension, not injury. We have lost our forward line and midfield drive.

id love to get a refund on my membership

I lost a $130 bet when we lost to the Hawks

This gutless bunch of pretenders is costing me a lot of money

Edited by Jaded
watch the language please!

Ahhh the remorse of the gambler.... I dare you to call Carroll or Godders or Belly or Wheels or Junior or Moloney or..... gutless to their face.

Ahhh the remorse of the gambler.... I dare you to call Carroll or Godders or Belly or Wheels or Junior or Moloney or..... gutless to their face.

Ha

It would be my pleasure to tell the guys that deserve it that they are soft

Wouldnt be any of those 4 blokes though, cos they have a dip for the MFC

but lets get real come on 6 months training for our guys to be out of form if they cant cut it drop them and let some one else in

brentnall, that was a tough read. Don't suppose your keyboard has a comma or a full-stop on it by any chance?

<Enter all the usual suspects to bag me for not sticking to the topic>

It never rains but it pours... :D

:o :o

How come it can pour over the MFC and not in my backyard....I'm desperate for some rain for the garden, could the MFC spare some !!!!

Well, i suppose it was out turn. Sadly it came on a year we were a chance to win the flag. Fingers crossed that we draft well and fly up the ladder in 2008.

the cats and saints have had seaosn like our seaosn this year. they topped up with some good kids and now look to be on track again.

we need to do the same in the offseason, cut some fat, free up some cap room and find the best players (and coach) to take us deep into september in 08.

Looks around blankly

Is it round 16 already? Gee the season has flown past. What did I miss?

Talk about FICKLE. Since when is our season OVER....and since when have both the cats and the saints turned anything around.

We've only played three games Einstein. Save us your febble unimaginative remedy's at least until we CAN'T make the finals please. ;)

This time last year the cats were premiership favourites and their fans were waving their hand bags like crazy; that is until they met a lowly Hawthorn at home and....well you should know the rest. :huh:

There is still plenty of time for you and your negative supporter mates to formulate a skillful backflips I mean the team to turn around their form slump and starts to show its true colours. And believe me

I can't wait.

Especially to hear how you and your negative mates preach to us all how you are the best supporters, and how you had complete faith, and how you knew a new game plan would take a few extra rounds to 'bed in' before the team really clicked, and how injuries were going to see players played out of their most damaging positions etc. etc. :lol:

In case you forgot Premierships are NOT won in April.

Try keeping the Faith.

Go Dees

You're the gutless wonder Yze Not So Magic. The worst supporter/troll on this site I've ever come across. If you have a bi-polar disorder I apologise and can understand the erraticism of your posts (to an extent). Regardless, keep taking the medicine and level out. Your hysterical reactions are becoming very boring.