NON-MFC: Rd 16 2021

Demonland

1 hour ago, bingers said:

Ainsworth ...  4 points .... FFS.

He and Sam Day as first round picks. Just horrible.

And FWIW, I really like the Suns theme song. Reckon it's one of the best in the league. The worst by a long way is GWS'.

I have no idea who to barrack for tomorrow night. I hate both of them, but Geelong dropping a game is very handy.

Edited by A F
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, A F said:

The worst by a long way is GWS'.

Agree.
Heard it a few weeks ago and just thought it would be embarrassing to sing.

• Like 1

Always the way that teams who have been up the top become sooks when things don’t go their way. Umpires never lose teams games, they may be contributing factors but the players and coaches are the ones in charge of the result. 

Much like us with Adelaide, we got dudded with the non decision at the end but we have 17 point lead with 5min to go. We lost that game not the umpires robbing us. Riewoldt should have a good hard look at himself and cop a hefty fine along the way. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Pates said:

Riewoldt should have a good hard look at himself and cop a hefty fine along the way. 

Riewoldt has been a sook his entire career.
Not gonna change now.
Might get $1000 and a slap on the wrist.

Edited by Fork 'em
  • Like 4

Loved seeing the Suns beat those flogs. I watched every minute of it. 

Stewy Dew’s nickname? It has to be “Over” doesn’t it? He looks 10 months pregnant! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

Delighted with the result last night. They're not wrong when they say the cliff can arrive quickly.

I'll go against the grain and say i prefer an Essendon win tonight. Push the geriatric cats a little closer to their cliff.

Although a dodgy umpire decision late in the game to win it for Geelong would be worth it just to see the Essendon fans heads explode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, A F said:

And FWIW, I really like the Suns theme song. Reckon it's one of the best in the league. The worst by a long way is GWS'.

I am the complete opposite. Love the GWS song. The goldcoast song is by far the worst with the dockers a close second 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, ProperDee said:

Loved seeing the Suns beat those flogs. I watched every minute of it. 

Stewy Dew’s nickname? It has to be “Over” doesn’t it? He looks 10 months pregnant! 

Tiges are cooked. They will be lucky to play finals.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BAMF said:

I am the complete opposite. Love the GWS song. The goldcoast song is by far the worst with the dockers a close second 

I think the suns.. gws and dockers are the worse.

Ours, tigers and north are the best.

30 minutes ago, Better days ahead said:

Delighted with the result last night. They're not wrong when they say the cliff can arrive quickly.

I'll go against the grain and say i prefer an Essendon win tonight. Push the geriatric cats a little closer to their cliff.

Although a dodgy umpire decision late in the game to win it for Geelong would be worth it just to see the Essendon fans heads explode.

A triple fifty penalty will suffice.

23 minutes ago, BAMF said:

Me too - I really like the GWS song and think the Suns one sucks. Worst in league, no question.

But very happy to hear the latter not the former this week!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spargonicus said:

Me too - I really like the GWS song and think the Suns one sucks. Worst in league, no question.

But very happy to hear the latter not the former this week!!

Gws song sounds like some throwback Stalinstic propaganda track to me.

I love and hate the tigers song as I find myself singing along with it even after they beat us at times. Doh.

Yellow and black.

Seems we wont be hearing it though for a while.

Edited by leave it to deever
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, leave it to deever said:

I love and hate the tigers song as I find myself singing along with it even after they beat us at times. Doh.

Found myself singing along pre-game one time.
The death stare I got from an old woman Melbourne supporter near me was priceless 

In my defence it was the theme song of the club I played for.
Hadn't been to a live game for awhile and was pretty excited.
We won by 10 goals.

Edited by Fork 'em
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fork 'em said:

Found myself singing along pre-game one time.
The death stare I got from an old woman Melbourne supporter near me was priceless 

Just to complete the role reversal, you should have poked her with an umbrella

3 minutes ago, Fork 'em said:

In my defence it was the theme song of the club I played for.

There's no defence and I think you know that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BAMF said:

Agree - absolutely love the GWS song.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

There's no defence and I think you know that

Must admit I was pretty sheepish when sprung.
Also remember a richmond supporter sitting next to me spending the game ****canning us to the 2 women he was with.
I leant over and said "Mate, you realise you follow forken Richmond, shut the fork up."
Didn't hear a peep for the rest of the game.

1 hour ago, leave it to deever said:

Gws song sounds like some throwback Stalinstic propaganda track to me.

Yellow and black.

Seems we wont be hearing it though for a while.

Look, I can't deny that I miss my time in the KGB...

• Like 1