New Deal Looms for Fritsch

Demonland

4 hours ago, Demons11 said:

The kid is in the top 20 for the league for goals kicked and you’re saying he doesn’t deserve a contract. 

Give me strength! 

I never said he didn't deserve a contract. Please, point out where I said that? 

I did say that I wouldn't be rushing to sign him. His goal kicking has been poor this year and it has hurt us on many occasions. I would not be paying a great deal for him, that I have said....

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Leoncelli_36 said:

I never said he didn't deserve a contract. Please, point out where I said that? 

I did say that I wouldn't be rushing to sign him. His goal kicking has been poor this year and it has hurt us on many occasions. I would not be paying a great deal for him, that I have said....

While his goal kicking has been off at times, we have no idea how much he'll be paid, and if we hold fire then we open ourselves up to allowing other clubs to make offers and for Fritsch to glance elsewhere.

He has shown more than enough to deserve a two year deal.  It's not as if we're giving him five years.  I think two years on reasonable money is a fair deal for his output to this point.  He is playing the third tall role well, and his skills by foot around the ground are very good.  He is a best 22 player and you sign those guys up when you can.

I would be looking at signing Fritta for at least 3 years with the upside he has and the multy positions he can play. Only going to be a better proposition when he comes out of contract. 

The reason I say  that because we lost Howe and most likely it was a mutual decision between ourselves and C/wood. Howe being a supporter of the Pies he was going to fulfill his dream to play for them and Bucks.

This brings me back to Fritta  a dead set Pie supporter  I don't want to get into detail,  hurry the signing please !!!!

• Like 1

I take everything back.

You couldn't find a more weak and insipid performance from a player tonight in Fristch. Honestly, a slight breeze could blow this guy down just on how weak he is around the contests.

Has one thing going for him and thats his kicking. The rest, not so much.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 3:58 PM, dazzledavey36 said:

Its a 2 year deal Chell.... not like he's signing a big 600k 5 year deal.

He's currently in our best 22 who's about to hit the 50 game mark.

Makes perfect sense to me really. Still has a lot of development and improvement to go.

2 years too many bud. We need to start cutting players who avoid contact. This club lacks heart and has been that way for too long. Get rid of the soft bruise free hacks and replace them with guys who will put their body on the line.

• Like 1

Good to see everyone now agreeing with me. Make this butt head lookalike wait the season out. He is a panzy. lazy 2nd efforts. Putrid disposal. The missed kick to McDonald on the far wing was hopeless and his effort to go and help equally poor. He never shepherds. Never does anything hard. Hold fire

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leoncelli_36 said:

Good to see everyone now agreeing with me. Make this butt head lookalike wait the season out. He is a panzy. lazy 2nd efforts. Putrid disposal. The missed kick to McDonald on the far wing was hopeless and his effort to go and help equally poor. He never shepherds. Never does anything hard. Hold fire

Also was too scared to get the ball in the backline when it was between him and omac

The baby had been thrown out with the bathwater I see!

Needs to be played in right position.he is a forward flanker like Melksham. Need to stop putting the pill on top of his head and have two 195 cm defenders crash over him every time. Forward line needs two talls. Weed and Jackson. Two smalls Pickett and ?. And two mid-sized flankers. The balance of the Hawthorn game has gone already.

Edited by dee-tox

6 hours ago, dee-tox said:

Forward line needs two talls. Weed and Jackson. Two smalls Pickett and ?. And two mid-sized flankers. The balance of the Hawthorn game has gone already.

Exactly right. The balance is nowhere. Fritsch and Hannan are playing the same role but competing in marking against our tall forwards. Need only 2 of Vdberg, Bennell, Melksham, Hannan and Fritsch.  Fritsch was behind his man, too soft and flew erratically at the footy.  Hold that pen ... 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.