How many will Hogan get on Saturday?

Dees2014

23 minutes ago, Redleg said:

I love the way people throw up names, as though we are a great club to come to and that they would all be dying to get to us.

I am sure Hurley would have been impressed with us today.

Yeah don't need any Hurley types, we need some more players with "premiership experience" like Lumumba and Dawes.

I hear some Shoenmakers guy has some premiership experience, lets offer him $600k over about 4 years?

By the way, whether here or out West, he'll be an excellent player. Anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves.

What can't be excused is that he really didn't look like he could be bothered today. Daniher took everything at its highest point, and Hogan never even jumped.

5 hours ago, Moneider96 said:

yep, his head is probably already at Fremantle. Don't know why he would want to go there though - they aren't exactly high scoring nor are they on the up (quite the opposite actually). Ah well. 

His Mum's there.

Edited by Diamond
Poo

On 31/03/2016 at 6:20 AM, Baghdad Bob said:

Sorry FITB, I was being serious.  How on earth can anyone think this is a "good question".  Would go down with the likes of:

• How many goals will Jack Watts kick on Saturday
  • How many clearances will Clayton Oliver have on Saturday
  • How many times will Christian Salem kick it to himself when kicking in from an opposition point
  • Who will be third out of the race after the half time break
  • How many goals will Jnrmac accuse Garland of leaking in the first quarter
  • How many "likes" will Destroy All get in his first post in the game day thread
  • How many handballs do you think Matt Jones will have in the final quarter

And the list could go on and on.  I actually didn't think it was a good question but there you go.

I liked it, you apparently did not. Such is life. Play on. 

• Like 1

On 31 March 2016 at 10:27 AM, Redleg said:

This will be the big effort by Essendon this year, first game at the G, in front of the masses, showing their support of their club and their players should give the really big effort. 

I have seen so many games end in disappointment for us.

We need to play at our best in every game, otherwise we will suffer.

Prescient post Redleg.  And yes, another horrible disappointment!

10 hours ago, AdamFarr said:

Given his biggest faults at the moment are stemming from frustration and inexperience, it's worth thinking of him as a bloke in his second season, not his third. I agree that his attitude is frankly pathetic at times, but the more footy he plays at this level, the more experience he will have at countering situations that don't go his way. His leading patterns, his work rate, his team mates' ability to kick to his advantage etc. 

Also, Lynch has played 82 games now, to Jesse's 22. The difference in experience is so vast they're pretty much not even worth comparing at this stage. 

I get the frustration. Trust me, I do. But Hogan is gonna be a beauty and I trust this FD to ensure that he's learning from every game.

Well said.

Lynch is a gun, but it's worth noting that Hogan is the superior player at the same age. 

Hogan will work it out. 

The only thing that will stop hogan from becoming great, is hogan.

Sook, spoilt, and believes his own hype.

Have a sook to the umpires on the occasion if you must, just never whilst the ball is still in play. When you do that, its 17 vs 18.

Must be dropped. He is poison to the team. Profound attitude adjustment required. May well be injured/out of form but as a professional sportsman there is no excuse for carrying on with that rot. Same for Kent. The team may have been flogged on the track with a view to the north game...they did look tired. Max king to replace Hogan ANB for Kent. Dunn in as well. Brayshaw will be much better next week. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks/feels on this site...presumably no one posting is in a position of any real  influence at the club...its all masturbation....enjoy it! Take a deep breath. The sun will rise tommorow and issues afflicting the team will remain until they are properly addressed....ADDRESS THEM! P.S. Essendone played very well and desrve credit. We will never progress until we accurately  acknowledge the facets which contributed to their success.