Delistings/trades at end of the season

I'm not saying I believe it blindly

But on form Howe should have been dropped a loooong time ago.

I know where you are coming from, and I'm not trying to say Howe was amazing today, but show me a player at Casey who could play near as well as Howe did today?

Echo. Sorry, accidentally copied you and said the same thing.

All good mate!

I see what Jaded is saying, but we aren't Hawthorn - our depth is still poor and having a guy like Howe at Casey does us no favours. As a defender who can go third man up he can be damaging. As jumbo said he is too lazy up forward, which is where he has been recently, and playing in defence forces him to play his role and stick to it.

I heard today from someone who knows Cam Pedersen that Jeremy Howe is gone

Begs the question why the f he keeps getting a game (and yes he played well today)

Motlop is out the door at Geelong, but they still play him.

It's the way the game works these days, more like NRL than most realise, but the AFL has the sense to make sure it stays out of the public domain.

I think I've already seen some mention on this thread.. But my mate who has great mail on the demons. Reckons we are into Dion Prestia big time. I'm not sure he's the A + Mid roos is talking about.. But FMD he would be handy..

Hopefully this A+ Mid is big Patty D!!

• Like 4

I heard today from someone who knows Cam Pedersen that Jeremy Howe is gone

Begs the question why the f he keeps getting a game (and yes he played well today)

Further more.. I've heard the Gold Coast are into him.. And a deal may be worked out with Prestia..

• Like 4

I think I've already seen some mention on this thread.. But my mate who has great mail on the demons. Reckons we are into Dion Prestia big time. I'm not sure he's the A + Mid roos is talking about.. But FMD he would be handy..

Hopefully this A+ Mid is big Patty D!!

Does that 'mail' come from Demonland? :lol:

• Like 1

As I've said im extremely confident dion prestia will be here next year, i also don't underestimate the difference a fully fit petracca and Trengove could make to our list, personal opinion but I'd also look hard at scott selwood and jake carlisle, not saying we would get them but they'd certainly make a difference.

Howe and second rounder- prestia

First rounder for carlisle & pick

Selwood via f/a

Petracca and trenners back in and we are looking alright

• Like 8

As I've said im extremely confident dion prestia will be here next year, i also don't underestimate the difference a fully fit petracca and Trengove could make to our list, personal opinion but I'd also look hard at scott selwood and jake carlisle, not saying we would get them but they'd certainly make a difference.

Howe and second rounder- prestia

First rounder for carlisle & pick

Selwood via f/a

Petracca and trenners back in and we are looking alright

Think Prestia might command Howe and first rounder, but hope you are right SPR. Whatever it takes. Now where have I heard that before?........

Depends on how teams rate howe, he's quite unique in his marketability and there is no shortage of demand for him, but ultimately it was a spitball.

Prestia and Motlop. Inside and out. If Howe and a second-rounder bagged DP ( highly doubtful in my mind) then we could score both no? Prestia I think an early first and Motlop a late first - 15ish+ Can we juggle it?

• Like 2

Prestia and Motlop. Inside and out. If Howe and a second-rounder bagged DP ( highly doubtful in my mind) then we could score both no? Prestia I think an early first and Motlop a late first - 15ish+ Can we juggle it?

I'd love to get our hands on Motlop. He was clearly Geelongs best against us, one of their few players who was a winner on the day. He's an outside player who can do inside things if he has to and hits the scoreboard. Exactly what we need to compliment our battery of inside beasts.

• Like 2

Prestia, Carlisle and Motlop would be nice but seems to be a big task, after today forget Luenberger, Gawn looks the goods target Prestia and another 2 decent depth midfielders and ideally another forward to help out hogan so we don't become too hogan conscious

Can never have enough quality midfielders, lord knows we've never had anywhere near enough in the last decade.

Prestia, Selwood, Motlop, Danger, Treloar....... go hard at them all and if we win another 3-4 games the MFC might just look like a tempting destination for a couple.

wow I just looked Prestia up on Footywire and hes listed at 175 cm.. had no idea he was that short

Good player and a ball magnet, but I wouldn't give our first pick for him

I don't think you have seen him. You would have realised how short he was if you had. It sort of sticks out.

Do you still think that he is not good enough for our first round pick?

What do you think is a fair offer?

I've heard from a reliable source that Stevie Motlop is the A grader that is being discussed at the moment........... And before you ask I have an in with the local butcher down at Geelong who is good friends with stevies dog groomer, who supplies free range food to stevies dog.

Unfortunately, with your 8 posts, Mr Cardwell, you won't be taken particularly seriously on this one.

• Like 1