MFC injury list - 2015

Chelly

Bull shite!!

I was going to say that sounds like you are flogging a dead horse, BBO, but then I realised that could be the same thing as calling you a dead horse ... :):)

Highlights:

Sam Frost is now "5 weeks" instead of "4 to 6 weeks".

Dean Kent's ailment is nothing more than hamstring "tightness" which will be monitored.

Christian Salem is back - probably half a game at Casey this week.

Jack Trengove has the all clear to start running on a special programme.

Melbourne injury list: round 17

Sam Frost (toe) - 5 weeks

Dean Kent (hamstring tightness) - test

Cam Pedersen (wrist) - season

Christian Petracca (knee) - season

Christian Salem (hamstring) - available

Jack Trengove (foot) - season

• Like 6

Highlights:

Sam Frost is now "5 weeks" instead of "4 to 6 weeks".

Dean Kent's ailment is nothing more than hamstring "tightness" which will be monitored.

Christian Salem is back - probably half a game at Casey this week.

Jack Trengove has the all clear to start running on a special programme.

Melbourne injury list: round 17

Sam Frost (toe) - 5 weeks

Dean Kent (hamstring tightness) - test

Cam Pedersen (wrist) - season

Christian Petracca (knee) - season

Christian Salem (hamstring) - available

Jack Trengove (foot) - season

Not sure that changing Sam Frost from "4 to 6 weeks" to "5 weeks" means anything. Aren't they just saying the same thing in a different way?

Overall, however, that's not a bad list for this time of year.

Not sure that changing Sam Frost from "4 to 6 weeks" to "5 weeks" means anything. Aren't they just saying the same thing in a different way?

Overall, however, that's not a bad list for this time of year.

Im pretty sure that was tongue in cheek mate

• Like 1

Has anyone come off the season over list to play before? Cam Pedersen is now 4 - 6.

Is that the club playing a joke on us?

Melbourne injury list: round 18

Sam Frost (toe) 4 weeks

Dean Kent (hamstring tightness) test

Cam Pedersen (wrist) 4-6 weeks

Christian Petracca (knee) season

Jack Trengove (foot) season

Has anyone come off the season over list to play before? Cam Pedersen is now 4 - 6.

Is that the club playing a joke on us?Melbourne injury list: round 18

Sam Frost (toe) 4 weeks

I am surprised you still read these Chelly

Take it all with a grain of salt.

The only thing to believe about injuries is a player is uninjured when you see them run out on game day.

• Like 1

Is that the club playing a joke on us?

Melbourne injury list: round 18

Sam Frost (toe) 4 weeks

I think a bloke with the initials JC did so about 2,000 years ago. Played for Jerusalem, I think.

I think a bloke with the initials JC did so about 2,000 years ago. Played for Jerusalem, I think.

Yeh I heard about him. Replaced Royce Hart at CHF if memory serves me correctly. Resurrected the team single handedly apparently. Was overheard at 3/4 time saying He was on a Mission from God or something. Or was that just two very naughty Orphans I'm getting confused with.

Pedersen reported (not necessarily on this list) as being a possibility for a return late in the season: should Chris Dawes be very worried??

Yeh I heard about him. Replaced Royce Hart at CHF if memory serves me correctly. Resurrected the team single handedly apparently. Was overheard at 3/4 time saying He was on a Mission from God or something. Or was that just two very naughty Orphans I'm getting confused with.

You might be thinking of Peter Hudson. Just read the first bit here.

You might be thinking of Peter Hudson. Just read the first bit here.

Well researched. I stand corrected. But that JC dude did crack a mention. Had the position wrong too. Must have been the thought of him leaping like he had the wings of an angel that made me confuse him with RH who did that without Holy intervention. Couldn't say the same thing about that waddling accountant he never left the ground mentioned in the actual quote.

Pedersen reported (not necessarily on this list) as being a possibility for a return late in the season: should Chris Dawes be very worried??

Mono it is a bad news week for the MFC

Pederson story is them trying to come up with a positive story.

What's up with Sams bloody Toe?

If he needs surgery just get him in their so his right for pre season

Sam spoke at the Premium Members' room last Sunday. From memory he said that he hoped to play the last couple of games at Casey, and he certainly said that he would play finals with Casey if they made it.

Trengove takes another step in recovery

Petracca to head to Philadelphia

Just so news on the MFC website about Trenners and Petrattack

"The Demons are waiting on AFL approval for the trip, which is expected to come later this week, and club football manager Josh Mahoney said it would be a good opportunity for the No.2 draft pick."

Why would they need the AFL's permission for such a trip?

"The Demons are waiting on AFL approval for the trip, which is expected to come later this week, and club football manager Josh Mahoney said it would be a good opportunity for the No.2 draft pick."

Why would they need the AFL's permission for such a trip?

i wondered the same........nanny state?

• Like 1