Training - Monday, 2nd February, 2015

tappysquads

What does another person's enthusiasm have to do with you? No one is here to please you, and if you don't like or accept what someone else is posting, too f**king bad. Its your choice to read it and your choice to post a message sooking about it like you're some kind of authority around here.

Just got on here, so haven't kept up, but are you so blind to not see the irony of your post? Maybe practice what you preach (or yell).

• Like 2

I admit I replied hastily to Machsy's post, Moon.

But regarding his dislike of Saty's positive attitude and desire to see him fall and be brought down is disgusting. There are people who dislike how Saty does his reports, and that's fine. But to want him to fail is a cu*t of a thing to say.

• Like 3

I admit I replied hastily to Machsy's post, Moon.

But regarding his dislike of Saty's positive attitude and desire to see him fall and be brought down is disgusting. There are people who dislike how Saty does his reports, and that's fine. But to want him to fail is a cu*t of a thing to say.

I don't want anyone to fail.

I desperately want Saty to stop the sugary-sweet sycophantism, because beyond that, his reports are very useful and entertaining.

How is it that hard to understand?

FMD.

I desperately want Saty to stop the sugary-sweet sycophantism, because beyond that, his reports are very useful and entertaining.

FMD.

Grow up then and ignore it, why should he have to change because a few don't like it, why don't those few change instead???

• Like 2

Grow up then and ignore it, why should he have to change because a few don't like it, why don't those few change instead???

Why don't you grow up & ignore the fact I disagree with you?

Idiotic sentiment.

It is funny though, how those that pray at the altar of Saty get their knickers in a twist whenever he faces a bit of criticism.

It's similar to his own sycophantism.

Oh bugger it - I'm converted.

He can do no wrong!

FMD.

We all have opinions, and thankfully they vary, we see things differently and express them in many ways.

If you don't like a poster get over it. Some people don't like how you express yourself, but do they carp on about it endlessly?

I don't like Andrew Bolt, so I don't read him. Either read Saty's stuff and shut up or don't read it, your whinging is excessive. Yes ironic isn't it, but my next step is to not read your posts.

• Like 2

Why don't you grow up & ignore the fact I disagree with you?

Idiotic sentiment.

It is funny though, how those that pray at the altar of Saty get their knickers in a twist whenever he faces a bit of criticism.

It's similar to his own sycophantism.

Oh bugger it - I'm converted.

He can do no wrong!

Pray at the alter of Saty? WTF, so because I share MY opinion I worship Saty? How do you remember to breath? In fact, how do you type sentences instead of just mashing your half eaten banana into the keyboard, seriously, how?

It is not the Saty bashing that "gets my panties in a twist," it's the frequency of it.

• Like 2

Pray at the alter of Saty? WTF, so because I share MY opinion I worship Saty? How do you remember to breath? In fact, how do you type sentences instead of just mashing your half eaten banana into the keyboard, seriously, how?

It is not the Saty bashing that "gets my panties in a twist," it's the frequency of it.

kika by name kicker by nature.

PS. When I first read your nom de plume I thought it was kissa.

• Like 1

Wow this is a long preseason.

Welcome to Demonland where we have a bunch of supporters who have a great common interest in the MFC. But instead of this site having healthy debates and conversation about the club, we have these warriors attacking each other constantly. Most threads on this site start of well, but come page 2 they generally are derailed by the same posters every time. Even the people who go out of their way to go to training, post reports and even upload photos for everyone to share aren't spared the attacks.

Seriously people we are all adults, by now you know who's posts you do and do not like reading - for everyone's sanity, if you don't like reading what they have to say put them on ignore.

Edited by Wormburner
  • Like 1

i'd guess you might be bidding open misere mandee

I was thinking that but I have 3 aces and the joker, not sure what to throw out in the kitty.

• Like 1

Welcome to Demonland where we have a bunch of supporters who have a great common interest in the MFC. But instead of this site having healthy debates and conversation about the club, we have these warriors attacking each other constantly. Most threads on this site start of well, but come page 2 they generally are derailed by the same posters every time. Even the people who go out of their way to go to training, post reports and even upload photos for everyone to share aren't spared the attacks.

Seriously people we are all adults, by now you know who's posts you do and do not like reading - for everyone's sanity, put them on ignore.

Sorry WB but I don't read your posts, if I did I am sure I would agree with you. :)

Edit:- I do read them, just taking the pizz.

Edited by ManDee

But instead of this site having healthy debates and conversation about the club, .

This. Edited by jabberwocky