Extra midfielder

It seems to be apparent that Bernie Vince is on the radar for GWS, we must have money in our salary and should look to draft a good midfielder to add to our list.

Crows' fear over Davis speculates the Neil Craig is worried that he could go, but a fresh start in Melbourne for Bernie, could turn our midfield into an elite group.

Is there any other player like him available?

It seems to be apparent that Bernie Vince is on the radar for GWS, we must have money in our salary and should look to draft a good midfielder to add to our list.

Crows' fear over Davis speculates the Neil Craig is worried that he could go, but a fresh start in Melbourne for Bernie, could turn our midfield into an elite group.

Is there any other player like him available?

Vince has barley played this year to my knowledge, or having a down season....dont think he is the quality i would wan to add to our list

Neil Craig has openly said that Vince is slow. By body moreso than mind and with the increased pace of the game he is getting caught out. Opposition teams have him figured. No thanks. Keep growing our own until we are well and truly IN the finals before we start trading for needs!

Neil Craig has openly said that Vince is slow. By body moreso than mind and with the increased pace of the game he is getting caught out. Opposition teams have him figured. No thanks. Keep growing our own until we are well and truly IN the finals before we start trading for needs!

Apparently he's lazy too.

We have to many of those players, apologies for the suggestion. I beleive we need a pacy MIDFIELDER and we could have lots of money to hunt for one!

2 years ago Bernie Vince was a top line AFL player, but now cannot get a game in a sub ordinary Crows team..is it because he is not up to it, or is it a rift between him and Neil Craig??

Either way i would be very wary of recruiting him....Only because i think we can do much better than him if we need a midfielder.

What about Boak? Noticed he was mentioned in another thread - he fits into our target age margin (he's 23 this year, younger than Martin and Dunn), quality (unfortunately copping the best tag in an otherwise-terrible Port midfield) and almost certainly would like to move.

Edited by Striker475

What about Boak? Noticed he was mentioned in another thread - he fits into our target age margin (he's 23 this year, younger than Martin and Dunn), quality (unfortunately copping the best tag in an otherwise-terrible Port midfield) and almost certainly would like to move.

There was speculation about Boak last year. He signed a two year contract if my memory serves.

Are you describing Morton??

This isn't a Morton thread but that is not how I would describe Cale.

Clearly Demonlanders haven't watched alot of Bernie Vince....

Would walk into our midfield.

He has had injury issues this season and had rumoured disagreement with the way Neil Craig has handled the team.

Would love Bernie Vince at the dees. Still young!

Clearly Demonlanders haven't watched alot of Bernie Vince....

Would walk into our midfield.

He has had injury issues this season and had rumoured disagreement with the way Neil Craig has handled the team.

Would love Bernie Vince at the dees. Still young!

Then what is he doing playing in the SANFL?....a rumoured disagreement should be put aside in a professional environment.