The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

27 minutes ago, Dee Zephyr said:

This thread is on fire....hot,hot,hot!!!

Jane says only 15'c bro.....wait until 7:50pm and you'll see some real heat.

I'm too scared to venture out into the threads, has got a little cray cray ?

Edited by SFebes
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SFebes said:

How come you cut the daisies don't Push th' little daisies and make 'em come up?

Because back when DC was young, men were real men, women were real women, and wormburners were called ... ?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, old dee said:

Are you going tonight R and B?

Yes indeed. Managed to get tickets for myself and my youngest son despite Ticketek. Are you going OD?

Edited by Red and Bluebeard

50 minutes ago, SFebes said:

How come you cut the daisies and don't Push th' little daisies and make 'em come up?

a few more years, febes, and i certainly will be pushing up daisies. just for you, when that time becomes imminent i will change my demonland handle to daisypusher

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Yes indeed. Managed to get tickets for myself and my youngest son despite Ticketek. Are you going OD?

Similar. As my wife said to someone yesterday " he is going in spite of ticketek best efforts"

• Like 1

Just now, old dee said:

Similar. As my wife said to someone yesterday " he is going in spite of ticketek best efforts"

Your wife sounds like a very clever woman!

2 minutes ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Your wife sounds like a very clever woman!

In spite of being a magpie fan she actually supports the Dees when there are no Pies involved. I will get numerous SMS from her tonight if we are winning. She lets me suffer in silence if we are losing. 

16 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

a few more years, febes, and i certainly will be pushing up daisies. just for you, when that time becomes imminent i will change my demonland handle to daisypusher

Nah mate, we want you around for a long time yet, at least until we double our flag count to 24. Have a good night champ

7 minutes ago, SFebes said:

Nah mate, we want you around for a long time yet, at least until we double our flag count to 24. Have a good night champ

I can absolutely  guarantee I will not be around when we hit 24 SFebes and I doubt you wil be either. However 15 would be nice.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, old dee said:

I can absolutely  guarantee I will not be around when we hit 24 SFebes and I doubt you wil be either. However 15 would be nice.

none of us will be around if it takes 54 years between drinks !

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SFebes said:

Are the Hawks going to sell their flags to us?

1 hour ago, Whispering_Jack said:

Please watch your language folks. Sometimes little children stray into this thread and we don’t want them corrupted by malediction and profanity.

Hmm I think your advice is falling on deaf ears WJ.

There is little that will dampen the enthusiasm or language on this thread in the next week. Little children will hear worse at school or on public transport.

I am eating the thrill of this for as long as it lasts after 12 long years of misery and despair. 

Edited by old dee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.