Air Jurrah T-Shirts

Wow this is brilliant. I'm in.

I'm not sure about the legal ramifications but I'd say the Air Jurrah picture that CB has as his avatar would probably come under some scrutiny, even though that would be the better picture to use. The other one's fine though, so for safety I'd say go with the second one.

Nice work CB.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the shirts will be up tomorrow for people to buy online. Keep an eye on this thread for details.

There is a range of colours and styles with the option of choosing your own colour t-shirt if you do not like options provided.

$5 from the sale of each shirt will go towards the Mt Theo program.

Mt Theo

Yep well done again looking forward to grabbing mine also!! Gonna be funny to see people walking round the "G" with them on!!

Apologies all, the supplier that I had chosen are taking their sweet time. I will shop around but they are still my first choice at this stage with what they offer, hopefully they lift their game soon.

Which supplier are you using?

I don't know any printers that would do small runs, but if you need any help send me a PM.

Apologies all, the supplier that I had chosen are taking their sweet time. I will shop around but they are still my first choice at this stage with what they offer, hopefully they lift their game soon.

Just let us know when and where we can buy & I'm in.

Which supplier are you using?

I don't know any printers that would do small runs, but if you need any help send me a PM.

I'm using a site called Pistol Clothing. If I had the time I would do it differently but the way it works is I upload the designs, put them on shirts then people go online (to my own store within the site) and the shirts are printed made to order. It means there is no start up costs for me and I don't have to worry about distribution etc. In other words I don't have to do much once the designs are submitted.

The issue is that I am still waiting on my designs to be approved, I tried calling a few times today but no luck so I will try again tomorrow. If by the end of the week I hear nothing I will have to find a new site. Sorry to keep people waiting because I am as keen as anyone to see them.

In other news, I will be running a promotion or two to hopefully help generate sales even further. The good people from Mt Theo are on board, all the commission ($5 from each shirt) will go directly to the Mt Theo program. If I do hear from Pistol Clothing I will also try to negotiate a a lower price as the commission is going to a good cause.

In the mean time enjoy the teaser that is the "ad", spread the word and hopefully Air Jurrah will be gracing the stands of the MCG very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2wj2mHkEfg

Hi CB. I sent the air jurrah logo to our local shop

Hi Melissa,

Here is the logo I asked you about.

How much will it cost to put it on a shirt or hat?

Do you have to order in bulk?

I would go for a navy/polo or hat with the logo in red.

cheers

Shane

and I recieved the following

email.

Hi Shane,

Quote as requested-

Set up logo - $35.00 + GST (once of fee)

Per logo - $6.00 + GST

There is no minimum order.

Navy caps $12.00 + GST (this price includes your logo on the cap)

Navy polos $18.00 + GST + logo price

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you want me to set up the logo.

Regards,

Melissa

BORDER EMBROIDERY Pty Ltd

1096 Mate Street

North Albury

NSW 2640

Ph / Fax : 02 6040 3772

Email : [email protected]

I am happy to set up the logo and others can ring in and order what they want. How do I donate to Mt Theo?

Would love the choice of polo's caps and t-shirts

I wont do anything until I hear from CB. Daz, I just realised that the caps were not already being offered.

Thanks for the link to Mt Theo program above, CB. I will send a donation. That vision of the boys is just amazing.

"Go for the glory!"

Edited by deefuture

Fantastic ...count me in!! Perhaps you should put Demonland on some of them for members of the site? Would be great to identify other Demonlanders at the games!