Todd Banfield

Matthew Scarlett

Ben Howlett

Brent Reilly

Martin Mattner

Chris Mayne

Alan Toovey

Ben Stratton

Looking forward to taking on that rabble.:-)

JA - Congrats on a well run Draft.

Bring on the season

Mad_Melbourne

Pick Player

1. (11) Lance Franklin

2. (22) Jobe Watson

3. (43) Kurt Tippett

4. (54) Jack Grimes

5. (75) Shaun Higgins

6. (86) Chris Newman

7. (107) Trent Cotchin

8. (118) Robert Warnock

9. (139) Tendai Mzungu

10. (150) Josh Toy

11. (171) Josh Kennedy

12. (182) Mitchell Duncan

13. (203) Chris Yarran

14. (214) Colin Garland

15. (235) Chris Masten

16. (246) Harry OBrien

17. (267) Charlie Dixon

18. (278) Andrew Strijk

19. (299) Jake Melksham

20. (310) Michael Gardiner

21. (331) Clinton Young

Defence:Jack Grimes, Tendai Mzungu, Josh Toy, Chris Newman, Colin Garland, Harry O'Brien

Centres: Jobe Watson, Trent Cotchin,, Josh Kennedy, Chris Masten , Jake Melksham, Clinton Young

Rucks:Robert Warnock, Kurt Tippet, Michael Gardiner

Forwards: Lance Franklin, Mitch Duncan, Chris Yarran, Shaun Higgins, Andrew Strijk, Charlie Dixon

definately very defensively heavy, slight problem, trades will be important haha, if i was a girl i would be a "pear" shape, big in the booty, smaller up the top haha

I have no idea whether my team is good or not but Gram, Shaw and Davey in defence would get plenty of the pill; Judd, Cooney, Swallow, and McVeigh should be consistent leaders in their respective sides, and Pavlich and Jurrah would be a chance to kick a few goals.

Things stuffed - I can't move anyone into the emergency utility position.

And there is a bullet point at the top of the page that says - "move someone into an unused emergency position."

Annoying.

Edited by rpfc

JackAttack ... thanks for your efforts in putting this together. Great stuff.

My Draft:

Round Pick Player

1 (5) Dane Swan

2 (28) Cyril Rioli

3 (37) Nick Dal Santo

4 (60) Jarrad Waite

5 (69) Jarryd Roughead

6 (92) Brady Rawlings

7 (101) Corey Enright

8 (124) Nic Naitanui

9 (133) Josh Kennedy

10 (156) Heath Grundy

11 (165) Rhys Palmer

12 (188) Sharrod Wellingham

13 (197) Jordan Russell

14 (220) Andy Otten

15 (229) Dion Prestia

16 (252) Hamish Hartlett

17 (261) David Hale

18 (284) Brad Dick

19 (293) Brock McLean

20 (316) Lewis Jetta

21 (325) Dustin Fletcher

Backs: Rawlings Enright Grundy Russell Otten Fletcher

Centres: Swan DalSanto Palmer Wellingham Hartlett Mclean L.Jetta

Rucks: Naitanui Hale

Forwards: Rioli Waite Roughead J.Kennedy Dick Prestia

Pretty happy with that. Strong backline and plenty of options through the middle. Some fire power and x-factor magic up forward. Ruck division my weak area with Naitanui needing to step it up. Let the games begin!

And there is a bullet point at the top of the page that says - "move someone into an unused emergency position."

Annoying.

rpfc, near the top of page change setting from line up mode to classic. Then change one of your bench to em utility. You should be able to fill it. It just worked for me.

I have no idea whether my team is good or not but Gram, Shaw and Davey in defence would get plenty of the pill; Judd, Cooney, Swallow, and McVeigh should be consistent leaders in their respective sides, and Pavlich and Jurrah would be a chance to kick a few goals.

Your forwards will kill me round 1...

Annoying.

As described above, the classic mode works better.

1 (7) Brian Lake WB B

2 (26) Dean Cox WC R

3 (39) Tom Scully ME C

4 (58) Barry Hall WB F

5 (71) Steele Sidebottom CW C,F

6 (90) Jack Trengove ME C

7 (103) Patrick Dangerfield AD C,F

8 (122) Jarrod Harbrow GC B

9 (135) Andrew Carrazzo CA B,C

10 (154) Xavier Ellis HW B,C

11 (167) David Zaharakis ES C,F

12 (186) Stephen Milne SK F

13 (199) Daniel Rich BL C

14 (218) Andrew Gaff WC C

15 (231) Jack Ziebell KA C

16 (250) Ivan Maric AD R

17 (263) Jamie Bennell ME B,F

18 (282) David Rodan PA C,F

19 (295) Cameron Ling GE C

20 (314) Kane Lucas CA B,C

21 (327) Nick Suban FR B,C

Absolutely no idea how this rabble will go......

Backs Lake Harbrow Carrazzo (Ellis)

Centres Trengove Scully Rich (Gaff)

Rucks Cox (Maric)

Fwds Hall Dangerfield Sidebottom (Zaharakis)

Utly Milne (Ziebell)

Bench Ling, Rodan, Kane Lucas, Jamie Bennell

Once you chose a dual position in one position, is he stuck there or can you still move him?

You can move them around however you like, so long as you put players in positions they are allowed to play in. What you are selecting right now is your team for round 1.

Players with 2 possible positions are particularly powerful this year with byes. Expecially those who are the rare: BF.

Absolutely no idea how this rabble will go......

Pencil in a loss for round 1.

1 (13) Daniel Cross WB C

2 (20) Matthew Boyd WB C

3 (45) Adam Selwood WC B,C

4 (52) Mark LeCras WC F

5 (77) Matthew Leuenberger BL R

6 (84) Domenic Cassisi PA C

7 (109) Cale Morton ME B,C

8 (116) Angus Monfries ES F

9 (141) Brad Sewell HW C

10 (148) Drew Petrie KA F

11 (173) Rohan Bail ME B

12 (180) Daniel Bradshaw SY F

13 (205) Sam Jacobs AD R

14 (212) Kepler Bradley FR B,F

15 (237) Trent Dennis-Lane SY F

16 (244) Rhyce Shaw SY B,C

17 (269) Campbell Brown GC B

18 (276) Alwyn Davey ES F

19 (301) Nathan Jones ME C

20 (308) Will Minson WB R

21 (333) Jeremy Howe ME F

Ok.... :rolleyes: ....who is up for a trade ? :blink: I'm prepared to offer up a gun and pay half his contract :lol:

Not being to familiar with the scoring system so I am not sure if this squad is suited to this game or not?

Any past UF players please pass on your thoughts.

Does this collection of players look OK?, or will it need some serious tweeking?

Backs : Johncock, Mackie, Drummond, Bock, N.Krakueor

Centre : Pendlebury, Black, Houli(MPP), A.Krakueor(MPP), D.Pearce, Tambling, Polec.

Rucks : Jamar, Mitch Clark

Forwards : B.Green. B.Harvey(MPP),R.Okeefe(MPP), Leon Davis(MPP),Josh Hill, J.Anthony, I.Smith(MPP)

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Not being to familiar with the scoring system so I am not sure if this squad is suited to this game or not?

Any past UF players please pass on your thoughts.

Does this collection of players look OK?, or will it need some serious tweeking?

Backs : Johncock, Mackie, Drummond, Bock, N.Krakueor

Centre : Pendlebury, Black, Houli(MPP), A.Krakueor(MPP), D.Pearce, Tambling, Polec.

Rucks : Jamar, Mitch Clark

Forwards : B.Green. B.Harvey(MPP),R.Okeefe(MPP), Leon Davis(MPP),Josh Hill, J.Anthony, I.Smith(MPP)

After a quick scan; looks to me to be strong on Hitouts & kicks. Weak on Handballs & tackles.

You might consider trading away a kicking player for a Tackling/Handballing player if you're looking for balance. But this just comes down to the different strategies you employ; balance vs. targetting just a few categories.

Each week you'll have to make a decision about which team to field, making trade-offs of certain types of players (from your bench) who you think will give you the right balance of categories to beat the team you're playing that week. IMHO a team that favours a blanaced strategy over a targetted approach tends to do better, but both are valid.

EDIT: strong team, I had my eye on a lot of these players.

Edited by JACKATTACK

After a quick scan; looks to me to be strong on Hitouts & kicks. Weak on Handballs & tackles.

You might consider trading away a kicking player for a Tackling/Handballing player if you're looking for balance. But this just comes down to the different strategies you employ; balance vs. targetting just a few categories.

Each week you'll have to make a decision about which team to field, making trade-offs of certain types of players (from your bench) who you think will give you the right balance of categories to beat the team you're playing that week. IMHO a team that favours a blanaced strategy over a targetted approach tends to do better, but both are valid.

EDIT: strong team, I had my eye on a lot of these players.

I think I should have read the 'settings' page prior to the draft.....ah well there's always next year.

Any chance of including points for goals...? [Me thinks the horse has already bolted]

It will be interesting to see whos side impresses early. We've all taken very different types of strategies.

Heres mine. What ya think my chances are?

Backs - Tuck (B/C), Broughton, Gibbs (B/C), Salopek (B/C), Richardson, Fisher,

Mids - Corey, Armitage, Vince, B.Martin, Harris

Rucks - Goldstein, Vickery

Forwards - Sylvia (F/C), Gray, (F/C), A.Walker, L.Jetta (F/C), Davenport (F/C), McQualter, Collins (F/C), Gumlbeton

Another genuine mid could go alright, however I think Tuck and Corey can hold up well.

It will be interesting to see whos side impresses early. We've all taken very different types of strategies.

Heres mine. What ya think my chances are?

Backs - Tuck (B/C), Broughton, Gibbs (B/C), Salopek (B/C), Richardson, Fisher,

Mids - Corey, Armitage, Vince, B.Martin, Harris

Rucks - Goldstein, Vickery

Forwards - Sylvia (F/C), Gray, (F/C), A.Walker, L.Jetta (F/C), Davenport (F/C), McQualter, Collins (F/C), Gumlbeton

Another genuine mid could go alright, however I think Tuck and Corey can hold up well.

A lot better if I accepted your trade of Boyd for McQualter.

UNlikely.

But I am prepared to trade Boyd to someone if they can offer me something of value. Not because I don't rate him, just because my top 2 ranked players are WB Centres, so when their Bye comes around i'm in trouble.

UNlikely.

But I am prepared to trade Boyd to someone if they can offer me something of value. Not because I don't rate him, just because my top 2 ranked players are WB Centres, so when their Bye comes around i'm in trouble.

HA. Was just trying the trade feature. I like it. Will propose something 'realistic' soon i think

UNlikely.

How about J.Brown JA ? Interested ? High reward/high risk..

We're getting warmer.

Let me think about that.

EDIT: Question mark over OP will drop his value.

Ok. Well I see you have several Melbourne players, how about I offer also up in addition to J.Brown for Boyd, Ben Howlett for your Rohan Bail. (I haven't a Melbourne player ) It might ease the pressure for you when Melb has a bye.

Howlett offer more in tackles...and higher projected ranking.