McLean unhappy with Casey Fields location

Yea true, but hes using this as a cop out

Better this than potting the Club over tanking etc.

Pfft, I'd travel to Milan and back everyday to work with Dolce & Gabbana.

Sure, but there aren't nine Dolce & Gabbana's in the Melb metro area.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Brock really leave ????

In time the truth will emerge, but he chose to leave so his committment was zilch.

Wont be a huge lost to our team based on his 2 previous seasons.

A bit sad, as he used to be a favorite of mine.

Might play some good footy for the Blues but wont be a matchwinner for them - way too slow these days.

Its gunna be great to get a player who wants to be a Demon !!!!!!!

So ... a young man in the prime of his life ... physically fit...sportsman ... back & hammies tighten up after a one hour drive.

Traded him none too soon if that's the case.

If he said he couldn't commit 100% to Melbourne, what does Carlton think of him, having said that........good luck Judd.

Why did Brock really leave ????

In time the truth will emerge......, but he chose to leave so his committment was zilch.

12 months ago, Brock was in there giving money to the Debt Demolition - pronouncing his devotion to the MFC. Players weren't asked to hand back some of their salary - but he did - put his love for the club up in lights.

From the day he first joined Brock has been shouting from the rooftops that he wanted to be captain.You can only presume that he got the message that he was no longer the golden haired boy - and with that all of his devotion went out the window.

He wanted a full spread in the paper - so he had to put over some sort of story. He couldn't tell the journo the truth ... so he came up with the traffic story

As captain of the MFC, I reckon he would have loved the spin out to Casey during the summer holidays

Hat's off to Tim Harrington for snaffling Pick No 11 for a slow midfielder who likes the sound of his own voice

12 months ago, Brock was in there giving money to the Debt Demolition - pronouncing his devotion to the MFC.

Given that Brock out of his own voluntary savings contributed $25,000 to the MFC debt demolition I cant believe the trite and unreasonable and at times spiteful vitriol that alot of supporters have directed towards him.

I can think of a couple of MFC footballers that have given less on and off the field for MFC but are revered in some strange way.

Bizarre.

Given that Brock out of his own voluntary savings contributed $25,000 to the MFC debt demolition I cant believe the trite and unreasonable and at times spiteful vitriol that alot of supporters have directed towards him.

I can think of a couple of MFC footballers that have given less on and off the field for MFC but are revered in some strange way.

Bizarre.

Putting up all that $$ from his own pocket is great. but it makes this whole thing more strange, don't you think he would want to put in a really big effort to eradicate the past 2 poor seasons in 2010. Rather than leave with his tail between his legs talking rubbish to the press??

That i find way more Bizzare....

Edited by why you little

i think it is very reasonable to expect that there would be alot of ill feeling towards Brock RR.

At the end of the day, people can all sound smart and sit atop the tallest rock on their moral high ground, but footy is tribal, and one of our tribe members, our warriors has said, no, i dont think i want to fight with this tribe anymore, i reckon i might go smoewhere else and fight for another tribe, leave my buddies to it, let them do it without me, because i'm just not happy.

Sorry, RR, it's pox, and it smacks of a massive sell out. I loved brock doing his bit for our club, but in my opinion, i reckon all his good work has been let down by his decision to abandon us.

Great warriors are loyal and fight to the end, they dont just pack up half way through the fight and switch to the other team because they were losing!

Putting up all that $$ from his own pocket is great. but it makes this whole thing more strange, don't you think he would want to put in a really big effort to eradicate the past 2 poor seasons in 2010. Rather than leave with his tail between his legs talking rubbish to the press??

That i find way more Bizzare....

Who cares? He is gone.

You should get over getting steamed up about fluff in the Hun.

I can assure you there are bigger things in life.

i think it is very reasonable to expect that there would be alot of ill feeling towards Brock RR.

At the end of the day, people can all sound smart and sit atop the tallest rock on their moral high ground, but footy is tribal, and one of our tribe members, our warriors has said, no, i dont think i want to fight with this tribe anymore, i reckon i might go smoewhere else and fight for another tribe, leave my buddies to it, let them do it without me, because i'm just not happy.

Sorry, RR, it's pox, and it smacks of a massive sell out. I loved brock doing his bit for our club, but in my opinion, i reckon all his good work has been let down by his decision to abandon us.

Great warriors are loyal and fight to the end, they dont just pack up half way through the fight and switch to the other team because they were losing!

Wonderful self justification of behaviour. Its only a game not a fight in grass skirts

I think I will re read Lord of the Flies and tune in to your wave length.

McLean is not a great warrior. He is a six year player whose is injury ridden with limitations and seeks a new start. Nothing new its happened before. And its not just McLean cop out. He was playing a lesser role at MFC going forward and was going to be paid less by MFC. Some supporters had a fixation with what they wanted McLean to be that he would never become. Its a reality check.

He doesn't deserve the outpouring of people's social ills for it.

Anyway...Ugh Ugh..*adjusts red and blue warrior mask and disappears back into jungle*.

i couldnt give a stuff what you think RR.

dont get carried away with yourself dude, dropping Lord of the flies into your post does not make you sound smart mate, just a bit of a tool really.

I think most people would get my post, and i reckon it says alot more about you the way you responded.

i couldnt give a stuff what you think RR.

dont get carried away with yourself dude, dropping Lord of the flies into your post does not make you sound smart mate, just a bit of a tool really.

I think most people would get my post, and i reckon it says alot more about you the way you responded.

Off to your tribe and greetings to your chief.

BTW, Lord of the Flies is a Year 8/9 text in schools for the past 40 years. Bypassed it have you?

Geez..the ol club didnt waste much time deleting him off the players page... :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol::o