Brent Prismall Chooses Essendon - or does he?

Demon_Tingles

Pick 35 for Prismall should do it I reckon.

I love the logic around here that once a player injures themselves they are forever injured and can never come back.

Pessimism amongst supporters doesn't make for a great club.

No. I personally prefer pick 35.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so too. If he doesn't go to Essendon. There is still the PSD to fall back on if nothing comes to a head.

I love the logic around here that once a player injures themselves they are forever injured and can never come back.

They probably don't want to re-live Moloney's career to date...

Like sylvia, rivers, mclean, whelan and bruce and davey and all those guys who got injured and have never recaptured their pre-injury form for more than about 10 seconds. WE;re not even talking about 426!

Yep, us supporters sure are dumb.

did you see how easily his knee crushed when he went to wrong foot a defender..... not to metion all his wrist injuries and hamstring problems....

What part of that is just 1 injury, Prismall has a history of Arm, Hamstring and now a serious ACL requiring a full reco...... he's only 22 and each injury reduces capacity to some extent. It is cause for concern and I'd be a little concerned if the club didn't think likewise.

I still remember Steven Clark in the early nineties. Played what Four games before the knee went "Bang again" Never to play again. Prismall is damaged goods so a low draft pick should only be used.

Like sylvia, rivers, mclean, whelan and bruce and davey and all those guys who got injured and have never recaptured their pre-injury form for more than about 10 seconds. WE;re not even talking about 426!

Yep, us supporters sure are dumb.

Sylvia and McLean have to be given the benefit of the doubt at this stage, I feel you have written them off a bit early don't you?

If you believe the remaining players are all gone then start a thread justifying their trade or delisting. They might not be what they were but age will do that to you.

What about a list of players that have made it back? Or does that not suit the arguement here? Or take too long to write.

I didn't call anyone dumb Tim. I am just suggesting that great clubs don't rise without the support of "supporters".

I had a hypothetical question, but it looks like everyone has already answered it.

I was going to ask if both the Prismall and Warnock deals fall through, and both were available in the PSD, which one would you all take.

But by the reactions to Prismall, Warnock would be the choice.

Is this correct?

Guest IKTPQMCR
I had a hypothetical question, but it looks like everyone has already answered it.

I was going to ask if both the Prismall and Warnock deals fall through, and both were available in the PSD, which one would you all take.

Is this correct?

For sure

Is this correct?

Looks like we'll be picking up Brad Green again Ash.

Warnock would be my selection.

Is this correct?

Not according to the guys on the Warnock thread; they'll pick Prismall.

But IMO Melbourne need another quality ruckman more than another in and under midfielder.

robbie warnock- i've had enough listening about it- altho it'd be bloody funny if we/someone took him ahead of carlton in PSD. but then again who wants someone at your club that isn't interested.

let's get prismall, or either hope that nothing happens between him and bombers today and we tell him we'll be picking him up pick 1 in the PSD

i'd prefer trade because december is a looong way off.

Guest IKTPQMCR
Prismall over Warnock.

I don't want Warnock, doesn't want to play for us.

At least Prismall is open to the idea.

Why Prismall thou?..how much time is he going to get on the park?...not much