Rd 1 2009

gOLLy

Carrying Bate and maybe even Jones is the problem with your team. Exchange with J.Brown and Cousins. See the difference?

I would actually be upset if we went for cousins. totally against wat we are working towards atm.

J.Brown isn't coming to Melbourne, and if he was, we'd have to sacrifise pick 1 plus lots more. that's why its a silly suggestion.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont give a RATS TOSSBAG if you think its silly or complete rubbish.

I said it before and ill say it again. My team will [censored] all the sides you have put on the park.

B - S.O'Dwyer A.Jakovich P.Pilate

HB - N.Mandela P.Prymke M.Gandhi

C - I.Weetra Buddha W.E.Coyote

HF - M.Walden L.DaVinci B.Bunny

F - C.Monet Zeus E.Earheart

R - Y.Ming J.Hendrix J.F.Kennedy

I/C - A.Hitler J.H.Christ Cleopatra S.Claus

Emer - J.Garland C.Garland F.Nightingale

Apologies

J.of Arc

K. Tutunkahmen

A.Woneamirri

J. Lennon

V. van Gogh

K.B. Wilson

D. Bradman

Bigfoot

yes, but you haven't shown how you would get those 2 players to our club.

It's just like me saying.... add Kerr and Didak to our team and look how awesome it is. you can only add quality players through trade weak if you are willing to give up quality in return.

What are you giving up for J.Brown that could realistically get him over the line to our club.

I would have thought that with Coyote on one wing R. Runner might be useful on the other......

Adds some genuine pace ;) !!!

I would have thought that with Coyote on one wing R. Runner might be useful on the other......

Adds some genuine pace ;) !!!

Mal Walden will have stints up in the midfield to utilise his pace, offering support to Weetra and Coyote.

Apologies

J.of Arc

K. Tutunkahmen

A.Woneamirri

J. Lennon

V. van Gogh

K.B. Wilson

D. Bradman

Bigfoot

That's just ridiculous - A.Jakovich at full back? pfft :rolleyes:

If anyone can put a better side on the park to have a crack in the next 1-3 years please enlighten us all.

Ur an idiot. It's not about producing the best team for next year, its about compiling a list of players that will have a tilt at the flag in the years down the track. Your team may beat the likely team, but the likely team will be much more likely to win a next flag. Adding Jono Brown and Cousins to our raw kids does not get us close to a premiership.

B: Petterd Martin Warnock

HB: Rivers Garland Buckley

C: Davey McLean Morton

HF: Sylvia Miller Bate

F:Wonaeamirri Newton Maric

R: Warnock Grimes Moloney

Int: P.Johnson Recruit pick 14(Green) Jones McDonald

Emg: Frawley Watts Whelan Dunn

Presumes Newton finds something during the preseason

Forward line will need to lift on this year!!

Ur an idiot. It's not about producing the best team for next year, its about compiling a list of players that will have a tilt at the flag in the years down the track. Your team may beat the likely team, but the likely team will be much more likely to win a next flag. Adding Jono Brown and Cousins to our raw kids does not get us close to a premiership.

Now now princess, no need to be going around calling people idiots.

Like I said put it up against Geelongs side now on GF day and I think we have a mighty good show.

Apologies

J.of Arc

K. Tutunkahmen

A.Woneamirri

J. Lennon

V. van Gogh

K.B. Wilson

D. Bradman

Bigfoot

How Socrates cant get a game in this team beats me.

How Socrates cant get a game in this team beats me.

I'm curious as to the conversation A. Hitler and J. H. Christ will have sitting next to each other on the bench.

As for the OP... his team might be wonderful but it aint going to happen. Ever. I don't want to have a crack in 1-3 years, I want to have a crack in 3 years and have that gun team for at least 5 years after that.

Guest brockthechamp
Like I said previously

Using pick 17 and 21 with a Bate and Jones or both something along them lines. Even Miller comes to mind for the mix.

The Lion won't even let Bradshaw go with those picks and name you mentioned above.

Backs: Whelan Martin Garland

Halfbacks: Petterd Rivers Green

Centreline: Morton McLean Buckley

Halfforwards: Sylvia Miller Bruce

Forwards: Davey Watts Robertson

Ruckrovers: R. Warnock Jones Moloney

I/C: Warnock PJ Maric Bate

EMG: CJ Wonaeamirri Valenti

Pick 17/19, Grimes, Bartram, Wheatley, Newton, Frawley, Dunn etc are depth... for now anyway.

B: Petterd Martin Warnock

HB: Rivers Garland Buckley

C: Davey McLean Morton

HF: Sylvia Miller Bate

F:Wonaeamirri Newton Maric

R: Warnock Grimes Moloney

Int: P.Johnson Recruit pick 14(Green) Jones McDonald

Emg: Frawley Watts Whelan Dunn

Presumes Newton finds something during the preseason

Forward line will need to lift on this year!!

How does pick 14 get a gig ahead of pick 1? :lol:

Lol. Two changes to the team, a 32 year old has been who may have 6 good games in him, a 26 year old injured forward who has already written off playing for the MFC. One draft pick, an untried 18 year old forward who will need a few years to find his feet in the AFL and one other pick up from another club, who you don't even give a starting position.

Y_M's team is looking better, and most of those are on the wrong side of being alive

The truth is, the Dees with big Jonathan brown would still be Shyte!

We need to rebuild organically, start from the start with no shortcuts. THis is the only way we will win a flag. Build on young talent, and hope they can ring us some glory in a few years time. If we abandon the 5 year plan now, it could be another 5-8 season before we do anything significant. I would rather more misery next season, knowing that the season to follow will be a significant improvement on the season before.

I think it's foolish to think that both Green and Bruce will be at Melbourne next year, given the current climate...

B: Garland, M Warnock, Chris Johnson

CHB: Rivers, Martin, Davey

C: Morton, McLean, Wheatley

CHF: Petterd, Paul Johnson, Maric

FF: Woenamerri, T Boyle, Bruce

R: R Warnock, B Prismall, L Dunn

IC: M Bate, M Jamar, J McDonald, B Moloney

Emergencies: J Watts (Only 17) C Bartram, N Jones, S Buckley, J Frawley, M Newton, M Whelan, J Grimes, C Sylvia, R Robertson

Pick 8, Pick 17, Pick 19, our other kids from next year

Retired: White, Yze, Holland, Neitz

Delisted: Bode, Weetra,

Trades: Pick 8 in ND in exchange for Brad Green and John Meeson to Carlton (Meeson looks a star next to Ackland)

Trades: B Prismall from Geelong in return for our last pick in the ND (Ref Deals done on King and Gardiner last year)

Trades: R Warnock from Fremantle in exchange for Nathan Carroll and Daniel Bell (Fremantle are fun to trade with)

PSD: T Boyle from Hawthorn (Not sure if this is plausible, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story)