WHO WOULD BE A GREAT TRADE FOR US THIS YEAR???

I think we need another trong forward and a good backman...

we shuld trade Garland for a strong backman and Wornock for a forward if we cod...

we need them the most i think.

or on ballers are doing fine with Matty Bate and Brocky, but wit wit Brocky gone Davey needs to step up a bit!

But we will soon dominate all all AFL!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we shuld trade Garland for a strong backman and Wornock for a forward if we cod...

or on ballers are doing fine with Matty Bate and Brocky, but wit wit Brocky gone Davey needs to step up a bit!

Hang on mate, i got the solution. Lets Trade Garland for Kepler Bradley :lol:

Send Cameron Bruce and Chris Johnson to Fremantle

Receive

David Mundy and Freos 2nd rounder (will be around pick 18 or 19)

Send Cameron Bruce and Chris Johnson to Fremantle

Receive

David Mundy and Freos 2nd rounder (will be around pick 18 or 19)

I actually like the look of Mundy, correct me if im wrong but he plays like Rivers?

The Freo supporters like him alot. He wants to leave apparently, might be able to pick him up in the PSD?

I actually like the look of Mundy, correct me if im wrong but he plays like Rivers?

The Freo supporters like him alot. He wants to leave apparently, might be able to pick him up in the PSD?

he is a tough, accountable backman with huge upside.

Would be a good get for us.

My trade was perfect, as it also gives us another top 20 pick, and rids us of Bruces embarrassing contract.

Melbourne is the only team in the AFL without a current ELITE player in its team

It would be a long shot but it still isnt out of the question to recruit Jonathan Brown

Going into next season, the only elder, experienced players left playing regular footy for us might be Bruce, Green, Wheatley with JMac and Whelan aslo possibilities. That is not many.

You still need some experience in your team for some guidance and support for the younger ones, and as i would no longer like to see any of our young players traded, and with more coming into our team via the draft, i am proposing a trade free off-season.

Let DB continue to work with this current list of players, as the improvement it is beginning to show, andwill only improve over the summer with the continued development of our much written about younger crop of players.

haha lol

Prismall has been dropped agian from Geelong after being in their best twice out of last 3 games. THe kid is a gun footballer and isnt getting the right oppurtunities at Geelong and i have a feeling he will want to move.

I think we should go after him. Is he worth a pick 17 or 18??

Mobile texting is killing the written word.

You can argue both sides of the Bruce debate. One he might have some good trade value so, will he be in our next team to compete for a flag? Probably not. Is he one of our best and most valuable and versatile players? Yes.

Prismall has been dropped agian from Geelong after being in their best twice out of last 3 games. THe kid is a gun footballer and isnt getting the right oppurtunities at Geelong and i have a feeling he will want to move.

I think we should go after him. Is he worth a pick 17 or 18??

Yep was going to post the same thing. Is he out of contract at years end? I am not keen on parting with our 2nd round pick (prob pick 18/19) or our priority pick if we get one (pick 17) though.

The Dees will no doubt float the following guys on the market:

Nathan Caroll

Jeff White

Mark Jamar

Chris Johnson

Paul Wheatley

I am not saying any of these players should be traded. I am just wondering where they will fit in the grand scheme of things. I hope Wheatley stays, I just get the impression that with all these emerging backman coming through, Paul may find it tough down the track. Nathan Caroll will be floated on the market 100%, as he was last season. This time the dees will take what they can get. Love Nath, but Bails has a plan, and he is clearly not part of it.

The Dees will no doubt float the following guys on the market:

Nathan Caroll

Jeff White

Mark Jamar

Chris Johnson?

Paul Wheatley

I am not saying any of these players should be traded. I am just wondering where they will fit in the grand scheme of things. I hope Wheatley stays, I just get the impression that with all these emerging backman coming through, Paul may find it tough down the track. Nathan Caroll will be floated on the market 100%, as he was last season. This time the dees will take what they can get. Love Nath, but Bails has a plan, and he is clearly not part of it.

Is finially showing us somethng. Why would we even be thinking about getting rid of him