My 3 word player analysis V The Fockers

joeboy

I am a C Bruce bagger but hes game today was very good and argubly B.O.G with Miller, Woozer, Chook and Pavlich....

Well done C Bruce.. Again some poor diposal but you were very good overall..

However put some games together....

As i say 2 hot days dont make a summer.....

Well done Nicho. At least you give credit wher it's due. Not like another well known poster on this forum.

Bartram - Is getting there

Bate - impact in 2nd half

Bell - bring in whelan

Bruce - lifted when needed

Carroll - did his job

Davey - broke some ankles

Frawley - keep playing frawls

Garland - he did better

Green - is a leader

Jamar - responded to responsibility (agreed joeboy)

Jones - first time tagee

McDonald - gives his all

McLean - impressing this year

Miller - take that world

Moloney - form is returning

Morton - maturity at important times

Rivers - gave his all

Robertson - took his chance

Warnock - continues to impress

Wheatley - love his kicking

White - got better throughout

Wonaeamirri - wona who? wonaeamirri!!

Bobby

Tell me one time where I have been dishonest?

If bruce plays well, I will acknowledge it.

I wonder how many people here rate Andrew Carazzo from Carlton? Gets a shitload of the pill, but does nothing with it. Same as Bruce.

Your comment about Carazzo confirms that your knowledge of Football is quite limited.

The coaches of Carlton and West Coast picked Carazzo as second best on the weekend.

I will continue to read your posts as I like having a laugh. Its quite funny reading comments written by someone

who knows little about football ( but thinks he does )

Your comment about Carazzo confirms that your knowledge of Football is quite limited.

The coaches of Carlton and West Coast picked Carazzo as second best on the weekend.

I will continue to read your posts as I like having a laugh. Its quite funny reading comments written by someone

who knows little about football ( but thinks he does )

Actually I thought they picked him as best. However I agree with Yze Magic on this one, it's not like his possessions were terribly influential or special; rather, he just got the ball a lot.

Actually I thought they picked him as best. However I agree with Yze Magic on this one, it's not like his possessions were terribly influential or special; rather, he just got the ball a lot.

My point is that the two coaches both agree that Carazzo was best on ground. I would assume they know the game better than me.

Therefore the possessions were influential or special otherwise he would not have been picked best by coaches.

I would have to add you to the list of people with little knowledge of football

My point is that the two coaches both agree that Carazzo was best on ground. I would assume they know the game better than me.

Carrazzo might have had 40 plus possessions but he does turn the ball over regularly. On a good day his worth is more like a capable 30 kick midfielder. On a bad day his turnovers hurt and mitigate number of possessions.

However, under pressure and not the marshmallow stuff that WA clubs serve up now, he is a poor user of the ball.

The reference of Bruce on Sunday being another Carazzo is misplaced and the work of a supporter who cant be stuffed to attend games anymore.

Therefore the possessions were influential or special otherwise he would not have been picked best by coaches.

I would have to add you to the list of people with little knowledge of football

Stats can be interpretted in so many ways....

Call me simplistic, but to me a game of 31 possessions says that Bruce either:

a) Provided an option to his team mates all day all game,

B) Won the ball (loose or hard)

c) Played cheap touches Bowden like chip around the defensive 50

I was there and didnt see much of c).

That said, his disposals were often ugly, but were still effective.

All things considered, good game from Bruce who played an important role on the day.

Was instrumental in moving the ball forward, but was not perfect... Just like everyone else.

Bell is a worry... showed a lot last season but has really gone backwards this year.

He does try and he defends well but he seems very slow when he has the ball in hands and his awareness is a major concern.

Did anyone notice how close Farmer was to smothering Bell's kick when Bell played on from the kick out for the last time on Sunday with 1 second left....Could have been a draw!

Rubbish again!
What do Alastair Lord, Brian Wilson,Scott West,David Clarke, Tony Shaw, even Brian Dixon--and there are hundreds of others-have in common? They were not outstanding disposers of the ball, but a couple have won Brownlows and all won B and Fs galore.
Some players get it less often and dispose of it well, others including Bruce, get it heaps. When he has the ball, as Jack Dyer would have said "the other mob don't"
Several posters have pointed out his 13 disposals in the last quarter--a useful contibution?And watch how he got it on a number of occasions.
As it turned out, most of the targets he aimed at [after 3/4 bad handpasses in the first quarter], he hit Incidentally didn't Carrazzo get Bo G for friday night?
Bobby

Tell me one time where I have been dishonest?

If bruce plays well, I will acknowledge it.

I wonder how many people here rate Andrew Carazzo from Carlton? Gets a shitload of the pill, but does nothing with it. Same as Bruce.

Yeah, he is so so BORING and IGNORANT ( As well as being so bloody STUBBORN). Bruce played a sensational game but YM shuts his eyes and makes his usual innane comments. I wonder if Cameron, at some stage, pinched his girl friend? I do wish he would grow up and be HONEST occasionally.

Bruce got 32 touches at 65% efficiency. We need more from a star midfielder then 21 good touches a game.

35 metres out , last quarter and nearly kicked it out on thr full.

Not acceptable at this level.

Get your facts right. He tackled Pavlich at 45 and kicked for goal from fifty. Its still an ordinary effort I agree, but there is a difference.