Saintsational vs Demonland

HarveysDeciple

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Demon Shop will be open Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st with ALL STOCK at wholesale prices.

Get in there and grab a new guernsey/shorts/socks for the game

The Demon Shop will be open Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st with ALL STOCK at wholesale prices.

I'm buying a new jumper just for this game, i hope everyone is this committed! :o

Do you know if they still stock babywear?

Also, does this mean we're getting a new sponsor? :lol:

Oi Rollo + others, what do you guys reckon about maybe organising a round-robin system with a few of the other boards (eg Bomber Blitz, That Hawthorn board - forget the name, + maybe 1 or possible 2 others)? It could be as simple as both teams have to organise a game sometime over the summer & then top 2 play in the final if there's time after that.

Oi Rollo + others, what do you guys reckon about maybe organising a round-robin system with a few of the other boards (eg Bomber Blitz, That Hawthorn board - forget the name, + maybe 1 or possible 2 others)? It could be as simple as both teams have to organise a game sometime over the summer & then top 2 play in the final if there's time after that.

YES! YES! YES!

I'm buying a new jumper just for this game, i hope everyone is this committed! :o

Very committed Coxy....even though this will be the 2nd real game of football of my life!

I was impressed with my form last time I played....

Does anyone know whether they have our blue shorts there? I've tried numerous times and they say they never got any this year??? :huh:

"this thread is currently the top thread on both demonland and demonology...

(sorry, couldn't resist)"...

Great news Rollo....terrific to see everyone has embraced this....now to chalk up a win on the park to cap it all off!! ;)

" YES! YES! YES! "

I think that if anyone can organise this, you can, mfc...

It's like any other non-profit activity...

it takes passion and commitment from one person to make it happen... :wacko:

Two words for you Rollo....."HARD YAKKA".....it will be well worth the trouble! ;)

Update 9/10 @ 10:45pm

DEMONLAND vs SAINTSATIONAL

DATE: Sunday, October 21st, 2007

VENUE: Glenferrie Oval

TIME: 2pm

FB: DEE-VOTED ~ DEMON RUCKLE ~ BREY9186

HB: PRINGLE ~ JEZZZZA ~ RIVVO

C: FUZZ ~ COXY ~ MICKROCKS1

HF: FREAK ~ MADNESS ~ OXXX

FF: CAMERON THE BRUCE ~ PREMIERS 08 ~ MELBOURNEFC

FOL: STYNES FACTOR ~ IMTOOHOT ~ DIABLO

INT: DUNKS07, OCCO, UCANCHOOSE, FILTH, BECKS, JIMI9, BROWNLOWBRUCE, DEMONS32

CAPTAIN ~ MELBOURNEFC

COACH ~ WHISPERING JACK

ASSISTANT COACH ~ REDLEG

KPP DRINKER ~ ROLLINSON65, LEGEND, LEXL

To help confirm numbers can you please PM me your email address so I can email a reminder and confirm you are a definite starter?

* HD from Saintsational has been intouch - it's full steam ahead...Glenferrie Oval is looking terrific according to our sources at Saintsational and few from Demonland...

* If we can score a few more guys for our Interchange bench it would be great....{strength in numbers}

* I really need those guys who have yet to send me their email address' to do so ASAP so I can send out a confirmation email closer to the day...

Why would you buy a jumper at the end of a season?

It will alter next season. That's the reason why the prices have dropped because they know no one will want them in '08.

Think I'm just going to have to wear my crappy one.

O well. What color shorts? My bro & I have some whites but only one blue.

Does it matter?

you guys will to bring every bit of skill you have if your any chance against the mighty sainters.

if you happen to perform like your demon heros from 07, you will get pounded and what a site it will be.

the saints will be out in force not only to give you a footy lesson but also a potential gameplan for that dud new coach of yours.

the challenge is out, show some pride if you have any and on the 22nd you will be a taught a football lesson

ST KILDA by 68 points

you guys will to bring every bit of skill you have if your any chance against the mighty sainters.

if you happen to perform like your demon heros from 07, you will get pounded and what a site it will be.

the saints will be out in force not only to give you a footy lesson but also a potential gameplan for that dud new coach of yours.

the challenge is out, show some pride if you have any and on the 22nd you will be a taught a football lesson

ST KILDA by 68 points

What number will you be wearing??

COZ I'M COMIN 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ST KILDA by 68 points

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

ps. pretty sure if you plan on turning up on the 22nd you will be a day too late

Stones. Glass houses. Reckon Ross Lyon could do with a lesson. Even you mugs might be able to teach him a thing or two.

Ok poochy. We'll see.

tough man coming through here. I will let you know at the opening bounce, thats as close as you will get to catching me or any other sainters.

Hahahaha!

I bet ur just some lil [censored] kid that's tryin to be a smartass.

Smartasses get hurt. Be careful.

Ps. Saints fans are lil [censored]..! - Go Reiwoldt (What a [censored])!

Hahahaha!

I bet ur just some lil [censored] kid that's tryin to be a smartass.

Smartasses get hurt. Be careful.

Ps. Saints fans are lil [censored]..! - Go Reiwoldt (What a [censored])!

you think im scared what a laugh. Im not afraid at all to let you know of my identity cause your probably weak as [censored] anyway. the scoreboard will do the talking, just like your heros your going to experience that losing feeling. so get used to it big boy, put up or shut up on game day.

ill leave you with this thought, charlie is coming back to us and dees for spoon in 08

Oh you awful man. We're all crying on the inside, I assure you.

We'll see on the 21st smartass.

You can dominate on the 22nd if you wish. See how many kicks you can get with nobody else on the park.

you think im scared what a laugh. Im not afraid at all to let you know of my identity cause your probably weak as [censored] anyway. the scoreboard will do the talking, just like your heros your going to experience that losing feeling. so get used to it big boy, put up or shut up on game day.

Actually Premiers 08 is about 6 foot 4 so yeah. Not weak haha.

This game is getting a bit of spark to it now. I was going for fun but maybe we should go full speed now. Pretend it's a usual game. If he wants to mess with the pride of Melbourne. Then I'll be taking that mind set into the game.