Does anybody care about the Carlton result on Sunday?

-Is everybody over this season?

Nah, never over footy, still will enjoy watching us (As long as we don't serve up crap football)

-Does anybody care if we lose this Sunday?

Yes, can't stand losing, even at times like this and ESPECIALLY to Carlton

-Do people actually want us to lose to get the best draft picks possible?

No, because we're going to get a top 4 pick anyway and we have a decent group of young kids already, we just have to clean out the deadwood

-Will you be upset if we lose?

Yes I am upset every time we lose

-Are you going?

No unfortunately personal commitments

-Crowd?

Over the poor performances, but not the season.....still want to watch us play, and hopefully win a few games.

Yes - never want to see us lose......successful clubs don't embrace losing cultures.......if supporters think this, then what are the players going to think. If members don't demand success, then who will?

No........if we lose because we aren't good enough, then the silver lining is better draft picks, but we should never embrace losing!

Hell yes! Upset as well that the young kids come in experiencing defeat....they need to learn how to win!

-Are you going?

For sure!

-Crowd?

This is the most excited I have been all season

Today is the start of a new era

Will Sylvia finally explode and put together a scintillating 4 quarter effort?

What will Juice produce as the primary forward target?

Frawley, Petterd,Bate, Jones,... exciting!!!

I am not over it I am disappointed in it with everything that has happened

I dont like to lose but I will be a tad annoyed if they manage to win when they couldnt string a win together last week under the circumstances but I like to see them win & it would do the world of good for team morale to win

No, we have enough young exciting players I dont think an extra couple would make us any better than we currently are. Plus I dont believe in playing for draft picks its so wrong

Of course, I dont like the losing to Carlton trend they arent even a good team and if we cant beat them without Fev we wont win another game all year

-Are you going?

I want to but I am sick & sitting in the cold wont do me any good & I have a massive week at work this week

-Crowd?

Looking at the weather today I would say 27,000, will be a poor crowd

Not over the season, just viewing it in a different manner than 10 weeks ago. Now just optimistic about the future rather than frustrated with everything.

I care if we lose this week. Carlton without Fevola and Whitnall in a team with even less depth than ours? Bugger the prophecising about whether Carlton will win one more game or not. We should always care - good teams always do.

The concept of tanking is disgraceful and counterproductive. I have no doubt that Brisbane's young players will gain a lot more from their win last night than the club would have achieved by playing for the rest of the season to finish below Carlton or us for the sake of a couple of draft places. There is a difference between selecting a team to lose and planning for next year by giving injured players a rest and surgery they need. I never want us to lose but some losses hurt less than others - when I can see evidence of effort on the part of the players and a plan on the part of the coaches.

I'll be disappointed if we lose but I won't be upset like the Richmond game. Unless we put in an effort equivalent to that night as well...

Won't be going as I have personal commitments today. Will watch it on tv though.

Awful day but Carlton still have a big supporter base - 38,743

Yes, but I'm looking forward to seeing Newton, Buckley, Petterd, Frawley etc. develop this year for a crack next year

Of course, they're the Blues (still fuming from last year)

No- even though some good young players would be nice I want us to finish above Carlton on the ladder, which means more than 4 wins

Yes, see above

-Are you going?

Yes

-Crowd?

25,000 if bad weather, 30,000 if good

Good signs from Newton, Buckley and Dunn today. It makes me think whether Daniher was being way too tight in not giving Newton a fair go earlier though...he might have had a job if he'd been given the chances that Miller has had.

Good signs from Newton, Buckley and Dunn today. It makes me think whether Daniher was being way too tight in not giving Newton a fair go earlier though...he might have had a job if he'd been given the chances that Miller has had.

If you listen to the mob here they said he wasn't being played because he wasn't 'mentally right', and there was a 'long term' plan - what a crock of [censored]. Another wasted year playing the same tired old players, and it took our coach to leave for it to change.

I thought Newton did what he was expected to do as a leading forward.......lead hard, took a few grabs, and kicked a few goals.

Still has a fair bit of work to do IMO.........but looks promising!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.