NON-MFC: Round 03

Well done Ooze.

Lynch may have a serious injury, as he wasn’t smiling after they won and he limped back onto the ground.

Just said hammy.

Edited by Redleg
  • Like 1

HAWTHORN

In: - L.Meek, H.Morrison, H.Hustwaite
Out: - F.Maginness (Omitted), N.Reeves (Omitted), J.Gunston (Omitted)

GEELONG

In: - T.Conway, M.Duncan, T.Atkins, T.Bruhn, J.Bowes
Out: - P.Dangerfield (Injured), R.Stanley (Managed), M.Knevitt (Omitted), Z.Tuohy (Managed), S.Mannagh (Omitted)

41 minutes ago, The heart beats true said:

I read this week on AFL.com (I think) that Max was crook with the flu going into the Sydney game. The club didn’t want it reported on.

Brodie is mid tier these days, and his lack of marking is a liability.

Agree Heart beats true.

I think his tap work and ground level skills are pretty good but his soft hands have always been a glaring problem and the main reason he couldn't play fwd.

As for Max he wouldn't let on about being crook and was very gracious about being beaten.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir Why You Little said:

It’s too late for Meth Coke and North now. Probably Hawthorn as well, the Map of Tassie will be cleaning up on young talent. 
there will be a few Clubs very concerned about the future 

Spot on WYL.

A lot of clubs don’t know how painful it is like we do. We had to endure two expansion clubs and free agency in our rebuild.

If you’re rebuilding in 2027-29, it’s going to be very challenging.

It’s tough to rebuild a list, it’s even tougher when all the available talent - young and old (like Scully and Frawley) - gets sucked out.

• Like 3

Nice to see OOOZZEE get the Gatorade shower. Never thought I'd be this quick to forgive the tigers their flags, but they might be in 2nd team contention this year for me, with Adam coaching them.