Jump to content

  • Podcast:      

  • Podcast:      

Trump v. Biden


Jumping Jack Clennett
 Share


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Pickett2Jackson said:

 

Dieter , I think you will warm to President Trump him in his 2nd term.

I am not giving up on you just yet.

Love your sense of humour P2J!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 11/29/2020 at 11:51 AM, Wrecker45 said:

Are you a war denier? Trump hasn't started any wars which is unusual for a US president. Trump has signed peace treaties in the middle east that no-body thought possible  making Jerusalem capital of Israel where it belongs was a smart move.

I am born and bred Israeli. I can tell you that those 'peace' treaties are nothing but financially motivated by both sides. It has nothing to do with peace. The UAE and Israel have not been at war. They simply had no diplomatic relationships, but there was no war. These deals with signed to allow tourism into UAE and to open the flight paths. 

As for the Jerusalem move, it was an unnecessary distraction in what is already a fragile environment, and it fixed nothing in real terms. 

Please look into the history of the scum that is the PM of Israel, so you can better understand why he and  Trump have such a great working relationship. Both are in power to save their own [censored] from a long line of lawsuits, and both have twisted their own beliefs to suit whatever narrative helps them stay there. Natanyahu hasn't been able to form a majority government for years (3 elections or was it 4?). He just plays lapdog to whichever other political party will side with him to form a coalition, including the ultra Orthodox who are basically bleeding the country dry while refusing to serve in the military or work.

But I digress. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I am born and bred Israeli. I can tell you that those 'peace' treaties are nothing but financially motivated by both sides. It has nothing to do with peace. The UAE and Israel have not been at war. They simply had no diplomatic relationships, but there was no war. These deals with signed to allow tourism into UAE and to open the flight paths. 

As for the Jerusalem move, it was an unnecessary distraction in what is already a fragile environment, and it fixed nothing in real terms. 

Please look into the history of the scum that is the PM of Israel, so you can better understand why he and  Trump have such a great working relationship. Both are in power to save their own [censored] from a long line of lawsuits, and both have twisted their own beliefs to suit whatever narrative helps them stay there. Natanyahu hasn't been able to form a majority government for years (3 elections or was it 4?). He just plays lapdog to whichever other political party will side with him to form a coalition, including the ultra Orthodox who are basically bleeding the country dry while refusing to serve in the military or work.

But I digress. 

Excellent post. Trump is probably greasing the wheels for his future wheeling and dealing in the UAE.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2020 at 4:08 PM, Pickett2Jackson said:

 

Trump isn't a warmonger or anything resembling one.

 

 

This is true.

But didn't you say Trump will end up winning?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And how convenient that Daddy got Trump out of military service. 

Is Trump not a war monger or is Trump just a coward? Sanctions countries and then runs away and lets Israel do all the dirty work of killing all the Iranian nuclear scientists and destroying their plants (which I fully support by the way).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, Jaded said:

And how convenient that Daddy got Trump out of military service. 

Is Trump not a war monger or is Trump just a coward? Sanctions countries and then runs away and lets Israel do all the dirty work of killing all the Iranian nuclear scientists and destroying their plants (which I fully support by the way).

 

It's hard to call Trump a war monger when he is the only US president who hasn't declared war in generations. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2020 at 5:15 PM, demonstone said:

More evidence of the outstanding job Trump has done in dealing with COVID-19.  Winning.

 

1WI1B4f.jpg

US carona deaths aren't even in the top 10 countries per capita.

Thank goodness Daniel Andrews isn't running it over their, otherwise, it would be catastrophic.

  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

US carona deaths aren't even in the top 10 countries per capita.

Thank goodness Daniel Andrews isn't running it over their, otherwise, it would be catastrophic.

Hang on, are you suggesting the US Covid numbers are ok because pre capita they aren't cracking the top 10? Really?

Their rate of infection is amongst the highest in the world, their daily death numbers are climbing and the holiday season and deep winter hasn't even hit yet!

They are a first world country, their death rate should be much lower as should their infection rate. If Americans actually had a president in charge who took Covid seriously, instead of holding superspreading events, or a present who cared about healthcare, or even a president who wasn't such a self serving piece of horse [censored] that actually passed the stimulus packages he promised, then maybe, just maybe, the US wouldn't be doing so badly and quarter of a million people wouldn't be dead today.

Their handling of the pandemic has been nothing short of embarrassing, but it is no wonder when their president is nothing short of embarrassing. Instead of fighting an election you know you lost, spend your energy fighting Covid you [censored]! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Hang on, are you suggesting the US Covid numbers are ok because pre capita they aren't cracking the top 10? Really?

Their rate of infection is amongst the highest in the world, their daily death numbers are climbing and the holiday season and deep winter hasn't even hit yet!

They are a first world country, their death rate should be much lower as should their infection rate. If Americans actually had a president in charge who took Covid seriously, instead of holding superspreading events, or a present who cared about healthcare, or even a president who wasn't such a self serving piece of horse [censored] that actually passed the stimulus packages he promised, then maybe, just maybe, the US wouldn't be doing so badly and quarter of a million people wouldn't be dead today.

Their handling of the pandemic has been nothing short of embarrassing, but it is no wonder when their president is nothing short of embarrassing. Instead of fighting an election you know you lost, spend your energy fighting Covid you [censored]! 

Do you understand what per capita means? It seems like you don't.

You know there is precedence for elections being overturned don't you? that happend with Bush v Gore.

I also bet you weren't complaining when Hillary tried to overturn her disastrous out come?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

Do you understand what per capita means? It seems like you don't.

You know there is precedence for elections being overturned don't you? that happend with Bush v Gore.

I also bet you weren't complaining when Hillary tried to overturn her disastrous out come?

 

I am well aware of what per capita means. It takes nothing away from the fact that better leadership would have significantly reduced the number of deaths and in fact, infections in the US.

Oh yeah and the US is 6th in the world for infections per capita. Or is that irrelevant? 

Also please can we not compare the Bush v Gore situation. An election that was decided by one state and with less than 1000 votes. Biden has such a sizeable lead, that all it does is make Trump look like a bigger sore loser.

It's funny how the Republicans thought Hillary was completely outside of her right to challenge an election, again won by a smaller margin, where she won the popular vote (Trump lost it by a landslide), and yet it is completely ok for Trump to drag on this pathetic game of his and continue to throw the dummy instead of doing something useful with his remaining days in office. Speaks volumes about his lack of care for the job. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I am well aware of what per capita means. It takes nothing away from the fact that better leadership would have significantly reduced the number of deaths and in fact, infections in the US.

Oh yeah and the US is 6th in the world for infections per capita. Or is that irrelevant? 

Also please can we not compare the Bush v Gore situation. An election that was decided by one state and with less than 1000 votes. Biden has such a sizeable lead, that all it does is make Trump look like a bigger sore loser.

It's funny how the Republicans thought Hillary was completely outside of her right to challenge an election, again won by a smaller margin, where she won the popular vote (Trump lost it by a landslide), and yet it is completely ok for Trump to drag on this pathetic game of his and continue to throw the dummy instead of doing something useful with his remaining days in office. Speaks volumes about his lack of care for the job. 

Hillary had a ridiculous Russian conspiracy with a compilcit CIA.

Triump has photos of suitcases  of votes coming in, coinciding with the time of statistically implausible outcomes. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

Hillary had a ridiculous Russian conspiracy with a compilcit CIA.

Triump has photos of suitcases  of votes coming in, coinciding with the time of statistically implausible outcomes. 

 

 

LOL he has photos of suitcases with votes? I wanna see them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clinton didn't challenge the legitimacy of the vote. The FBI launched an investigation on separate issues related to the Trump campaign's dealings with Russia. These didn't affect the legitimacy of the election, there were about campaign related matters. 

The Democrats were upset with the dealings of Russia with the Trump campaign, but the results of the vote were accepted. Trump is doing something entirely different, where he is trying to overturn the results of the election.

The US has 50 different states running 50 different electoral processes. This is really annoying, but it also makes it really hard to rig. In effect, you'd have to rig 50 very different elections, rather than just one. Trump is playing the theatre, knowing that he has lost, but trying to portray the image that he isn't a loser. I can see what's in it for Trump, but it's harder to see what's in it for the rest of the Republican Party.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wrecker45 said:

It's hard to call Trump a war monger when he is the only US president who hasn't declared war in generations. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

Moving B52 bombers into the Middle East today as a threat to Iran. He's trying hard. Still 40 days of his Presidency to go.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Axis of Bob said:

Clinton didn't challenge the legitimacy of the vote. The FBI launched an investigation on separate issues related to the Trump campaign's dealings with Russia. These didn't affect the legitimacy of the election, there were about campaign related matters. 

The Democrats were upset with the dealings of Russia with the Trump campaign, but the results of the vote were accepted. Trump is doing something entirely different, where he is trying to overturn the results of the election.

The US has 50 different states running 50 different electoral processes. This is really annoying, but it also makes it really hard to rig. In effect, you'd have to rig 50 very different elections, rather than just one. Trump is playing the theatre, knowing that he has lost, but trying to portray the image that he isn't a loser. I can see what's in it for Trump, but it's harder to see what's in it for the rest of the Republican Party.

Workers packed votes away because they'd been told to finish their shift. Then they were told (in the early hours of the morning) to keep going so, they unpacked them again. It was at this point that the video was filmed supposedly showing "massive vote substitution".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

    CAT SKINNING by George On The Outer

    When they defeated the Geelong Cats in the 2021 AFL Preliminary Final on Friday night in Perth, Melbourne proved that there is more than one way to skin those cats.  They did it in the ruck and in the middle, they did it in the forward line, they did it in defence and around the ground, but importantly, each and every player a Demon guernsey spent his night at Optus Stadium skinning an opponent. Following the after-the-siren win against Geelong in Round 23, there was an expectation of

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    THE POINTY END by The Oracle

    The AFL’s two oldest clubs, Melbourne and Geelong, face off on Friday evening in a sudden death Preliminary Final. It’s a game that promises plenty in terms of fascination and intrigue as a result of the rivalry that’s been building between the teams over recent encounters that have been tight struggles which have gone to the wire with two of them decided by after-the-siren goals. The added touch of mystery attached to this week’s meeting comes by virtue of the fact that it’s going to take

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    THE VFL YEAR THAT NEVER WAS by KC from Casey

    The rising case numbers and the continuing lockdowns in Victoria and NSW spelled doom for the 2021 VFL season which went through a slow, painful demise before its recent official cancellation. After weeks of indecision, the AFL decided to pull the plug on the season with the 10-0 Bulldogs recognised as minor premier, but without a premiership cup and without awarding the J.J. Liston Medal for the best and fairest VFL player. It was somewhat fortuitous for the integrity of the competition t

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    TAMING THE LIONS by George On The Outer

    With nine finals debutants in the side, the Melbourne Football Club had a daunting assignment ahead of it in the First Qualifying Final — to overcome the competition’s highest scoring side, the Brisbane Lions. In the end, the Demons accomplished the task by putting the bite on their opponents on their way to taming the Lions and recording a 33 point win that propelled them into one the two Preliminary Finals of 2021.   It was one of those debutants, Luke Jackson, who put the bite in more

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    RETURN TO NEVERLAND by Whispering Jack

    The greatest Demon A HIGHWAY OF DEMONS by Whispering Jack CHAPTER SIXTEEN - RETURN TO NEVERLAND  I have a six year old grandson who recently took up the family tradition of following the Demons. He had his first taste of the game a few years ago when he went to the “G” with his parents to watch the 107-point massacre of Carlton and he went to another game in the following season which was also a W for the Dees. But his appetite for the club has grown exponentially this year and wh

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Special Features 13

    METAMORPHOSIS by Whispering Jack

    I’ve always believed that when the home and away matches come to an end, the football season takes on a completely different shape and character. During the regular season, each team’s goals progress as the weeks pass and if you’re good enough to survive and make the grade, the situation changes. The comparison can be made with the life cycle of a butterfly going through stages from egg to larva to caterpillar, cocoon and in the end to a bright and colourful creature that emerges from darkness i

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    STEALING THE CATS’ CREAM by George On The Outer

    They were leading by 44 points well into the third quarter of a game to decide the minor premier, having kicked nine unanswered goals. The Cats were about to lap up their bowl of cream, dreaming of next week but the Demons led by Max Gawn had other ideas. In a stunning finish, they stole the game from under them to claim the plaudits as best team and top of ladder position. In a remarkable game, it all came down to Max having to kick the winning goal after the final siren, something which s

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    SKIN THE CATS by Whispering Jack

    The task ahead for the Demons as they wend their way down the Princes Freeway to Geelong on Saturday night will be to skin the Cats. For them to come away with the points from this game would mark an historic occasion for the club as it will finish on top of the ladder for the first time since its last premiership year, 1964. And it was in that year, that a trip to Corio Bay to meet the reigning premiers in Round 12, was one of the catalysts for Melbourne’s surge to the flag. It was a top o

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    REACH FOR THE STARS by George on the Outer

    It was a game of great significance for the Melbourne Football Club. A win would see them keep top spot on the ladder with one round remaining. To achieve top place in the Round for Reach when we are all inspired to “Be Like Jim” and reach for the stars was a great way of honouring one of our heroes. All the better given that it was done by way of an emphatic 41 point win against Adelaide! It is worth remembering that, but for the umpiring mistake in the previous encounter with the Crows, t

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    TICKETS PLEASE by The Oracle

    A lot of water has passed under Princes Bridge in the five years since Melbourne last met Adelaide on the MCG. The Crows were riding high at the time while the Demons were mid-table and scrambling for a win to stay in the race for the finals. The 30,000 fans who had tickets to the game were thoroughly entertained by a close, high scoring affair that ended in tears for fans of the home team. Not even an eight-goal second term could help them.   Times have changed.    In the fi

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    ELECTRIFYING by George On The Outer

    What more can they throw at the Demons of 2021? Covid restrictions, hubs, aircraft circling between airports before landing for games and now a match stopped for 30 minutes to give a flagging opponent its second wind? To date, none of those distractions has swayed the team from their winning objectives. The game against West Coast in Perth can be marked on their report card as another positive outcome after yet another test. There was much at stake for both sides.  Melbourne had t

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    LONG AGO AND FAR AWAY by Whispering Jack

    When the combatants that are due to face off on Monday night at Optus Stadium last met, it was 11 days after the World Health Organization had declared the Covid19 outbreak a global pandemic. In Australia, the first cases had just come to light, including visiting US actors Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson, the toilet paper panic was in full flight and the world was starting to reel in anticipation of impending disaster. Half an hour before this last game of the opening round was due to comme

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

  • Tell a friend

    Love Demonland? Tell a friend!

×
×
  • Create New...