Jack Watts wouldn't get a game at Hawthorn claims Dwayne

KysaiahMessiah

I don't dislike any caller.....I understand that they are "surprised" (for want of a better word) about the way we are playing at the moment. It isn't the way the old Melbourne play.    Anthony Hudson also made a few comments that the Dee's were playing great footy and said that the world wasn't used to it.

I don't hate Dwayne, at least he calls the play and does not go on and on like some of the special comments guys (Dermie, Jonno, etc) which ignores the ongoing action whilst they dwell on past glories or tell in jokes and have a giggle, meanwhile a goal has been kicked after some great play which remains uncalled.

It is his opinion, he is entitled to it.   I don't care either way.

• Like 1

Watts must be doing something right if they are talking about him. Keep up the great work Jack. This club is proud of you. Your strength of mind to keep going past all the cr@p thrown at you over the years. is incredible. You are a leader of men now and Duhwayne is a #$%^head.

The name Dwayne speaks for itself. Quite frankly, who cares what he thinks.

Sorry to all those cool Dwayne's out there by the way, but this particular Dwayne is a [censored].

I don't really care if Jack Watts is best 18 at the Hawks, or even good enough to make their list.

Why? Because Jack Watts is a Demon, he's a club man, he's super talented, he's definitely in OUR best 18, and, relevantly, this club is on the right trajectory. It's absolutely on the way up, and Jack will be an integral part of the journey.

Keep it up Jack. Eat a bag Dwayne.

• Like 4

On 4/20/2016 at 3:50 PM, Itsabouttohappen said:

Typical Dwayne Russell comment on 3AW just now.  Thankfully Richo and Gerard put him in his place.  I agreed entirely with Richo that JW in a better team would be even better, but I'm just glad we are starting to find form and he is reaping the benefit of time in a particular role.  

He has always had the ability, and as we get better his impact will be even greater.

If the headline is correct Dwayne is right, unintentionally of course. Jack wouldn't get a game at Hawthorn because he is a deman and hopefully always will be

Cream rises and dead weight sinks.

Dwayne looks like an overfed insurance salesman.

I've never listened to anyone from SA and I'm not about to start.

Go eat a container load of bags of Dix D-Wayne!!!!

• Like 5

Of our current best 22 the players i think would be a walk up start to Hawthorn (on exposed form) are: Nathan Jones, Jack Viney, Bernie Vince, Max Gawn, Jeff Garlett, Jesse Hogan, Jack Watts, Tom Mcdonald Nev Jetta and maybe Dom Tyson ( when you consider O'rourke is getting a game most weeks i think Dom would squeeze in )

Edited by Peter Griffen
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Biffen said:

Cream rises and dead weight sinks.

Dwayne looks like an overfed insurance salesman.

I've never listened to anyone from SA and I'm not about to start.

Go eat a container load of bags of Dix D-Wayne!!!!

How about we all send him some? Link is SFW.

https://dicksbymail.com/?variant=1106508793

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/2016/101520160416.html

Who would you drop for Watts?

I'd take Watts over Tim O'Brien but apart from that it's not like there are a whole lot of players that Watts is better than.

If his current form keeps up it'll be a different story... but plenty of players have had good patches through largely disappointing careers.

On 4/21/2016 at 10:00 AM, Bossdog said:

I don't dislike any caller.....I understand that they are "surprised" (for want of a better word) about the way we are playing at the moment. It isn't the way the old Melbourne play.    Anthony Hudson also made a few comments that the Dee's were playing great footy and said that the world wasn't used to it.

I don't hate Dwayne, at least he calls the play and does not go on and on like some of the special comments guys (Dermie, Jonno, etc) which ignores the ongoing action whilst they dwell on past glories or tell in jokes and have a giggle, meanwhile a goal has been kicked after some great play which remains uncalled.

It is his opinion, he is entitled to it.   I don't care either way.

I don't mind Brad Johnson. Used to [censored] me up the wall as a player, but I find his commentary pretty balanced. Can't say the same for Dwayne. He doesn't bother to hide his disdain for Melbourne. I'm just glad I go to almost every game so I don't have to listen to the [censored].

13 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Great article by Robbo. He can write really well when he sticks to the facts rather than opinionating.

You know it's resonated when the comments on the article are all positive.