Delistings/trades at end of the season

I think you'll find this is a clever bit of misdirection from Roosy.

Would agree with that.

In a shallow draft Roos may prefer to get an FA in instead of a comp pick, if Garland goes.

For those interested here is the list of 2015 FA's http://www.afl.com.au/trade/free-agency

Not many goodies left for Roos to choose from.

Kreuzer is in negotiations with Carlton

Leuenberger, Selwood and Dangerfield tipped to go to Geelong

Suckling has been linked to Lions

Roos is probably creating a smokescreen with his FA comments!

Probably has some surprises in store!

Edited by Lucifer's Hero
  • Like 2

What MFC needs to do now, after last weeks debacle, is look at who they should take at number 1 draft pick

Perhaps we need an early draft thread

We're not a good footy club yet, but we're not the worst in the competition. There is no way that we'll be finishing last on the ladder this year.

Demonland is so ridiculous. Last week people were talking about winning 8 of the last 9 and squeezing into the finals, and this week people are talking about winning the spoon.

Edited by Good Times Grimes
  • Like 6

We're not a good footy club yet, but we're not the worst in the competition. There is no way that we'll be finishing last on the ladder this year.

Demonland is so ridiculous. Last week people were talking about winning 8 of the last 9 and squeezing into the finals, and this week people are talking about winning the spoon.

GTG some here were talking like that certainly not me!

Lets revisit after Sundays game OK??

GTG some here were talking like that certainly not me!

Lets revisit after Sundays game OK??

I've tipped against us this weekend as I think Brisbane have been in good form of late without much reward. This weekend's result won't impact my belief that we won't finish on the bottom. Bottom four, probably, but not bottom.

Jay Clark thinks that the Lions should play hardball with Aish, and I agree with him. I hate the idea that a player can select his own club after two years in the system, and the club that drafted him usually receives unders in return despite having significantly invested in the player.

He also suspects that Carlton are frontrunners for his services.

• Like 3

Jay Clark thinks that the Lions should play hardball with Aish, and I agree with him. I hate the idea that a player can select his own club after two years in the system, and the club that drafted him usually receives unders in return despite having significantly invested in the player.

He also suspects that Carlton are frontrunners for his services.

Tom Boyd did it after one year.

In a shallow draft Roos may prefer to get an FA in instead of a comp pick, if Garland goes.

Did Roos say that we'd be heavily involved in FA specifically, or just in trading more generally?

Unless of course he was talking about targeting 2016 FAs a la Dangerfield last year.

we will finish with 5 or 6 wins which will leave us 2nd or 3rd off the bottom i think we will be above the lions on For and Against and the the Blue's to get the spoon

I don't think it's vague, he stated we will go after FA's.

Which is just stating the obvious and not offering up any details/information

May as well be saying that the grass is green and the sky is blue

• Like 2

You'd prefer he comes out and says exactly who we are targeting?

Coaches won't discuss contracted players.

I prefer people not jumping to conclusions over passing comments that mean nothing

How do you know they mean nothing olisk?

Pretty obvious pot shot at the system but also a silly thing to get supporters hopes up and then not bother.

Would agree with that.

For those interested here is the list of 2015 FA's http://www.afl.com.au/trade/free-agency

Kreuzer is in negotiations with Carlton

Leuenberger, Selwood and Dangerfield tipped to go to Geelong

Suckling has been linked to Lions

I notice Will Langford still hasn't re-signed with the Hawks, and it doesn't seem like happening anytime soon.

Wonder if Roosy has our list manager chasing a Joey Kennedy style raid on the Hawks.

• Like 3

I had an emerging talent just a couple of weeks back... new girl around the corner. that did it.

brought out the worst in moi.

but then read about this flogging of a dead horse, & alas, what a waste.

Better run that past me again 'luded.

If it was anyone else other than BBO, I wouldn't have to check. But surely you're not referring to Karmichael, are you?

I can take or leave K Hunt.

On todays form in the VFL, Hunt should earn another year on the list. His pace is appealing.

To update the likely list turnover:

Gone - Mckenzie, Bail, Fitz, M Jones/ Riley, Terlich.

Retired - Jamar

Likely trade - Toumpas, Howe.

Edited by spirit of norm smith

Paul Roos made mention in his post match presser that to take the next step we need to add an A+ midfielder

Perhaps the rumours are true about Prestia coming are true :roos:

Edited by hogans_heroes