Patrick Dangerfield

Demonsterative

thats a team that will be in the finals every year and possible premiers this year.

We dont have the offer of success to go with the coin in the lure.

If we offer 850 whats stopping Geelong or the Hawks offering the same for his signature?

I don't know what fantasy world you live in where you think a player would give up a single dollar to be at a 'successful' club

what you are saying is that Buddy is actually giving Sydney a discount on what he is worth because he like the finals

kidding yourself

I don't know what fantasy world you live in where you think a player would give up a single dollar to be at a 'successful' club

what you are saying is that Buddy is actually giving Sydney a discount on what he is worth because he like the finals

kidding yourself

If we offered Buddy 1.1 you beleive would be playing for the Dees? You got to be kidding.

Even Sylvia gave up coin for success.

Edited by olisik

Those deals will grow as the cap does...

Only if the fans and clubs allow it to ,

The game is not turning over turnstiles like it did.

The game is being destroyed by the players remembering our population size as a nation indexed with the spend per fan/victim.

They are overpaid already.

More than dentists who are years away from greaduating.

FMD.

If we offered Buddy 1.1 you beleive would be playing for the Dees? You got to be kidding

yes, in an alternate universe where WE have the extended salary cap allowance and Sydney doesn't

I suppose Judd went to Carlton for success? They were 15th at the time! You think it wasn't 100% the VISY cash? It is the only thing these blokes respect and it has proven true time and time again

yes, in an alternate universe where WE have the extended salary cap allowance and Sydney doesn't

I suppose Judd went to Carlton for success? They were 15th at the time! You think it wasn't 100% the VISY cash? It is the only thing these blokes respect and it has proven true time and time again

Your Judd example explains exactly why we need to offer him large coin. 850 will not do it.

I would do pick 2+3 for Dangerfield and their first pick (maybe a swap of later picks too to get in a better position)..

But id be waiting to see what other clubs offer and then we can trump it if its worth it (maybe pick 2 and second round alone could do it etc).

I don't mind the idea of P-23 + our 2ndRnd pick, for Danger & they're 3rd Rnd pick

#edited the P2 down to 3.

They don't want a mid so much, as to replace Tippett at this stage IMO... IMO they need talls at both ends, replacements for 'the Truck', & for the loss of Tippett. They're talls of the last few drafts don't seem top have come on, so they will want multiple picks to catch up.

If they want Frawley, they will have to buy him off, pay him for his loyalties... then we can trade them P-3 & P-22, for Danger & they're 3rd Rnd pick.

2 and 3 for danger and 10 is not trading everything

you have too much spending power DC. your used to paying window price...

P-3 & our 2ndRnd pick is enough for Dangerman + their 3rdRnd pick. = (Frawley + P-22) two picks to them to restock after they're penalties, so they can get their key talls......

allows us to keep P-2 & a 3rdRnd pick for a deal with GWS for Shiel & Jaksch. some other exchange will be needed to round this out. hear our plea Mr AFL. maybe P-20 ??

To hell with Dangerfield, go after Sloane.

Apologise unconditionally to both him and his family for our monumental draft f-up.

Sure Dangerfield looks good and has a few monster games a year, but Sloane is way more consistent and wins just as many games off his boot as Dangerfield does.

what would Sloane be worth ?

Demonlanders are getting too precious about these top picks. It's one of the reasons I never got attached to any of this year's U18's crop. I thought there was a good chance we'd be trading whatever top picks we received. I would if I was on the MFC recruiting team and I have an idea Roos would too.

NO, you overvaluing One pair of knees my friend. 2 players are harder to stop than one with Tags.

Danger would free up Jones from the tag and Tyson would not get it either.

Plus Greene equals midfield.

Is there any real probability of Dangerfield leaving the crows?

Well, I can say that I've heard from clubland that a certain Victorian club (not MFC) had talks with Dangerfield over the weekend and is very very excited about the prospect of getting him, mostly due how motivated he now is to make the move, following the Sanderson blindisde, seemingly unstable and erratic off-field leadership and the Sanderson blame being pushed onto players.

And then you get Ricciuto today refusing to say they won't trade him.

Dangerfield is on the move - it's just the matter of where.

• Like 2

id prefer sloane also.

Make no mistake, if we strike a deal for danger, picks 2 and 3 (if we get it) will be involved. (unless we get different picks for compensation/assistance)

We could get a pick in return.

Think about it though, i don't know why its not blatantly obvious why pick 3 and toumpas won't get the deal done.

Danger is a proven star.

Pick 3 is a chance to be a good player and toumpas is a chance to be a good player.

Why would a club trade a proven star for 2 potentially good players? (with no certainty at all)

They will want more chance of obtaining quality in exchange.