The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

OD, I remember a time years ago when we were both complaining about getting flogged by 15 goals regularly. I think we said something like 'When we are good, we will look back at this time and laugh about how crap we were'. Well, I guess that time is now ...

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

OD, I remember a time years ago when we were both complaining about getting flogged by 15 goals regularly. I think we said something like 'When we are good, we will look back at this time and laugh about how crap we were'. Well, I guess that time is now ...

But I cannot go to a game to enjoy it R and B. It is however way better than those days.

3 hours ago, old dee said:

I feel we have failed again DF? The 100 plan has been shattered. We Will just have to be happy with the 4 year plan!

You mean 57 year plan ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, old dee said:

But I cannot go to a game to enjoy it R and B. It is however way better than those days.

I could not get to the grand final either!

But then again neither could Eddy. 2021 was not good for him as he lost the Presidency of the Filth and blocked from coming to the AFL Grand Final. Things are getting better!

16 minutes ago, old dee said:

All too true. Maybe next season is the time for that?

On 7/18/2021 at 6:57 AM, DemonFrog said:

Oh dear! We can't beat the lowly Dorks. 

BRING ON 2022!

As this season is not looking good for a grandfinal win. However, I do hope I am proven wrong.

Well    this has been answered  but yes    BRING ON 2022!

17 minutes ago, 640MD said:

Well    this has been answered  but yes    BRING ON 2022!

I am not afraid to admit I was wrong.

• Like 1

My neighbour is still flying his Western Bulldogs flag, it may be time to play my favourite song “It’s a grand old flag” for the next week.

13 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

My neighbour is still flying his Western Bulldogs flag, it may be time to play my favourite song “It’s a grand old flag” for the next week.

Froggy open the doors and windows and let it blast.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

For the first week I could not the song out of my head. Must have sung it 2021 times. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Redleg said:

Froggy open the doors and windows and let it blast.

Unfortunately, ours houses are too far apart. Backup plan should be to build a new shed that is really close to my neighbour and buy a really big (loud) sound system. Then educate him on the best theme song in the AFL.

I should keep playing until his flag is removed. How can anyone contaminate blue and red with white?

1 hour ago, DemonFrog said:

Unfortunately, ours houses are too far apart. Backup plan should be to build a new shed that is really close to my neighbour and buy a really big (loud) sound system. Then educate him on the best theme song in the AFL.

I should keep playing until his flag is removed. How can anyone contaminate blue and red with white?

just for you froggy, 1 with the dark blue and one with the royal blue alternate strip

and one for your neighbour (yuk)

ADW: Oophaga pumilio: INFORMATION

Shutterstock - PuzzlePix

red, white and blue frog~ | Cute animals, Frog, Frog and toad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

Frog, your neighbour is trying to get under your skin. [censored] you off. 

Your reaction needs to be tempered. 

If he is a big thug, with busted nose and lots of ink,  and works at the abattoir or glue factory, invite him in, crack a frosty and tell him that the Dogs are your second favourite team and will win the flag next year. Delicately suggest that this would be the time to fly his Doggies flag. Tell him that you will fly one too and hope this does not eventuate. Tell him that if the Doggies beat the Dees in the Granny next year, you will move suburb. If you live in Doggie territory move anyway. If he lives in Demon territory diplomatically suggest that he could make a killing on his house and buy a mansion in Doggie land, if there is one. 

Alternatively if you have the physical advantage and the guy happens to be a mild mannered accountant and attends the local Baptist church, Invite him in, throw up over his black shiny shoes, use offensive language, and take his flag down yourself. Tell him that you recently converted to the Muslim faith and don’t take kindly to Doggie supporting Christian evangelicals. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DemonFrog said:

Alternatively you could fly your own flag. The bigger the better I suggest the below

Demons flag.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, hemingway said:

If he is a big thug, with busted nose and lots of ink,  and works at the abattoir or glue factory, invite him in, crack a frosty and tell him that the Dogs are your second favourite team and will win the flag next year. Delicately suggest that this would be the time to fly his Doggies flag. Tell him that you will fly one too and hope this does not eventuate. Tell him that if the Doggies beat the Dees in the Granny next year, you will move suburb. If you live in Doggie territory move anyway. If he lives in Demon territory diplomatically suggest that he could make a killing on his house and buy a mansion in Doggie land, if there is one. 

Alternatively if you have the physical advantage and the guy happens to be a mild mannered accountant and attends the local Baptist church, Invite him in, throw up over his black shiny shoes, use offensive language, and take his flag down yourself. Tell him that you recently converted to the Muslim faith and don’t take kindly to Doggie supporting Christian evangelicals. 

I am still recovering from a stroke and a qualified Accountant. So not much of a fighter. But as a Demon 😈 supporter, I am clearly the winner and will take on all comers.

Over here you live in either a Beagle or Shockers area. I feel like a high priest trying to convert the barbarians to a real AFL team.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BDA said:

Alternatively you could fly your own flag. The bigger the better I suggest the below

Demons flag.jpg

I had my Melbourne flag flying outside until yesterday. But this one would be an awesome option.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

Time to drop an MFC membership form anonymously in the letter box, followed up by a 'Demons are Premiers' poster the next day.

• Thinking 1

7 hours ago, hemingway said:

Bit of a violent streak there Ernest, even for you. Maybe it is time to cut back on the booze for a bit and focus on banana bread ...

• Love 1

3 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

I am still recovering from a stroke and a qualified Accountant. So not much of a fighter. But as a Demon 😈 supporter, I am clearly the winner and will take on all comers.

Over here you live in either a Beagle or Shockers area. I feel like a high priest trying to convert the barbarians to a real AFL team.

Beagle or shockers ?

Best wishes with your recovery,  Frog. And despite your profession, you have a sense of humour. Well done and I applaud your missionary zeal. 

12 hours ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Time to drop an MFC membership form anonymously in the letter box, followed up by a 'Demons are Premiers' poster the next day.

Brilliant idea! 

A week full of MFC membership forms should do the trick.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hemingway said:

Beagle or shockers ?

Best wishes with your recovery,  Frog. And despite your profession, you have a sense of humour. Well done and I applaud your missionary zeal. 

Beagles (Eagles) and Shockers (Dockers). I live in Western Australia. But was unable to get a ticket to this years Grand Final. We should have built a bigger stadium.

Accountants have a great sense of humour! Just look at all the very creative accounting many of us do!

• Thanks 1