The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

49 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

Old ages does mellow one down. But old habits are hard to change.

However, as a true friend, did you give him a membership form for the Mighty Dees?

Arh no DF that might have been going a little bit too far just a few hours after the loss. 

58 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

with a 66.6% winning rate, melbourne fc finish 2nd in the afl finals series

• methos      100%
  • demons       66.6%
  • colonwood  50%
  • toiges          50%

Is there a cup or flag for that?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Is there a cup or flag for that?

I sure you could buy something from the Demons Shop.

So many Dee supporters real hate Collingwood and all those who sail on her.

I have really received SMS from Beagle supporters bragging about their win. Maybe I can they they cheated with a sheaping off the mark. That comment seems to upset Collingwood people.

Oh well off to make a banana smoothie for breakfast.

11 hours ago, Whispering_Jack said:

We’re in a restaurant and Redleg is about to order the banana fritters. After he eats it, he’ll be f.....d.

Two lawyers in a restaurant FMD! I couldn't come up with a joke for that but here's a true story.

I recently read that the major research universities are removing rats from laboratory experiments and replacing them with lawyers.

They gave three reasons for this-

There are more lawyers than rats

Laboratory assistants grieve when a rat dies.

There are some things even a rat won't do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Two lawyers in a restaurant FMD! I couldn't come up with a joke for that but here's a true story.

I recently read that the major research universities are removing rats from laboratory experiments and replacing them with lawyers.

They gave three reasons for this-

There are more lawyers than rats

Laboratory assistants grieve when a rat dies.

There are some things even a rat won't do.

Next you will tell me about the joke, what is a ship load of lawyers sunk on the bottom of the ocean? Answer " a good start".

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

What's the difference between a lawyer and a liar?

The pronunciation.

(fate in the balence...?)

Someone has made a big Gaff here starting this crap.

I am torn between staying at DL or moving to BigFooty, who have promised me a huge stipend.

40 minutes ago, Redleg said:

Your best post in some time.

Couldn't think of anything to add... So I did :)

2 hours ago, Redleg said:

Someone has made a big Gaff here starting this crap.

I am torn between staying at DL or moving to BigFooty, who have promised me a huge stipend.

As a free agent, its now your choice if you move.

At is unless Mr Bitters can match their offer.

This may be blasphemy in this thread, but I need to confess my sins, I've moved on from banana bread and taken a liking to pear-and-raspberry bread!

Why am I sharing this? I think just to keep the thread bumped up, as it clearly has more useful information in it than certain other overactive threads around here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Goffy said:

This may be blasphemy in this thread, but I need to confess my sins, I've moved on from banana bread and taken a liking to pear-and-raspberry bread!

One of the more disgusting things I have seen posted on Demonlander.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonshadow said:

What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 120?

Your Honour

What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50?

Senator.

It is so easy for people to pick on the defenceless minorities. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by Redleg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.