The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

8 hours ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

I presume you and Squirrel abide by the rules as set down by the Marquis of Queensberry Special.

So that's his name. I was wondering who this MRP was. We get up around Queensbery St quite a lot and we could find this Marquis B and give him a bit of whacko the diddlio on behalf of Jordan, the enforcer and Jessie 'Brutus' Hogan.

• Like 3

Finally we have a face to put to the username, Special Robert. However, methinks it's time to freshen the act up somewhat. This board has an ample supply of weirdos on tap. Perhaps it's time to get all intellectual and supersede Webber as the pre eminent mind on 'Land? 

On 03/04/2017 at 10:18 PM, dieter said:

When you sniff, swirl and sip can you really tell the difference about the immigrant status of the picker? Wow, I really admire your palate. You must be an incognito MW.

( read Master Onanist.)

Who named their budgy Onan because he was always spilling his seed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin B. Flaubert said:

Finally we have a face to put to the username, Special Robert. However, methinks it's time to freshen the act up somewhat. This board has an ample supply of weirdos on tap. Perhaps it's time to get all intellectual and supersede Webber as the pre eminent mind on 'Land? 

here ya go col 7 Websites that Will Spark Your Intelligence

4 hours ago, dino rover said:

Who named their budgy Onan because he was always spilling his seed?

Dunno. Some waanker ...

Edited by Red and Bluebeard
Getting around filter ...
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Colin B. Flaubert said:

Rack off

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colin B. Flaubert said:

A remarkable resemblance to Slim Pickens, me thinks. 

The news about Barry Manilow is devastating.

Not because there is anything wrong with Barry coming out it's just that his music formed a central part of my masculinity and self identification.

Now people are suddenly going to think his music is camp or effeminate-which is so unfair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biffen said:

Not because there is anything wrong with Barry coming out it's just that his music formed a central part of my masculinity and self identification.

Now people are suddenly going to think his music is camp or effeminate-which is so unfair.

when is the bonfire, biffo?

2 hours ago, Biffen said:

Explains a bit.

I rang Tracey at city link and complained that I had to pay 31.70 to drive into her tunnel and then back in.

It was in early January and I cannot recall entering said tunnel.

Nevertheless,I have struck a financial agreement with Tracey that will see the debt paid gradually.

Unlike our Understanding Trace,I have been forced into temporary poverty by a lack of client/ neighbours at the gat and have taken a loan at ridiculous punitive interest from BBO's pay day loans inc.

Week 2 and he has threatened sending  " the lads" around to collect the vig.

Enough said.

Looks like I'll be under the bridge with SR and Sqizz.

Been there before- good for the soul.

• Like 1

Just caught the Front Bar and  Sams six included a scanlens card picture of Ray Biffen "a mix of shock and serial killer"

yeah sounds about right Biff?.

obviously caught your avatar 

All members of Demonland are welcome to call in. I would prefer if we kept the conversation on the Dees and Demon related topics. 

Grapeviney have lined up a special guest for the coming weeks and hope to land few more. 

The phone line is open to all and we'd love to hear from other passionate Dees fans to get another perspective on our great team and hear your Demon stories.  

This is from the podcast thread

• This is fr

The above is from the primary administrators.........I took it from the podcast thread............So that's it no fun allowed......they have caller id so we will be excluded. Ok got it see ya later.

28 minutes ago, special robert said:

The above is from the primary administrators.........I took it from the podcast thread............So that's it no fun allowed......they have caller id so we will be excluded. Ok got it see ya later.

If you're worried about caller ID just borrow someone else's phone from under the bridge. Those blokes seem to keep them charged better than I can.

15 hours ago, Biffen said:

I rang Tracey at city link and complained that I had to pay 31.70 to drive into her tunnel and then back in.

It was in early January and I cannot recall entering said tunnel.

Nevertheless,I have struck a financial agreement with Tracey that will see the debt paid gradually.

Unlike our Understanding Trace,I have been forced into temporary poverty by a lack of client/ neighbours at the gat and have taken a loan at ridiculous punitive interest from BBO's pay day loans inc.

Week 2 and he has threatened sending  " the lads" around to collect the vig.

Enough said.

Looks like I'll be under the bridge with SR and Sqizz.

Been there before- good for the soul.

Based on past discussions, I would have thought that you would have had a variety of alternative businesses or business locations already lined up.

6 hours ago, Maple Demon said:

Based on past discussions, I would have thought that you would have had a variety of alternative businesses or business locations already lined up.

Not since the Chinese took over most of my enterprises and The Block took over the Gat.

My clientele always go fo the cheaper option.

Its part of globalisation- leaving honest Australian owned businesses like my own dwarfed by 900 kilo importers and legions of concubine dealers ready to take my business .

I may need to remodel my archaic business model in line with competing international players and look for a competitive edge .

Open to suggestions.

Edited by Biffen

On 4/6/2017 at 7:32 AM, Biffen said:

Sorry Mandy.

9 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Can't live without you Red.

And while I sit here at the Copacabana, as I Write The Songs,I Can't Smile Without You.

Edited by Redleg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Redleg said:

And while I sit here at the Copacabana, as I Write The Songs,I Can't Smile Without You.

And then the punches flew, and chairs were smashed in two! 

Edited by Moonshadow