J.Grimes

H_T

I love Jack Grimes and I love my fellow Demonland posters.

With that said, what is the purpose of appreciation thread? Is it kind of like watching a blue movie whilst playing pants tennis?

What can be said that will do justice to him?

The kid is incredible.

Too incredible for words.

Hope he enjoys his first Bluey.

i love all melbourne supporters on here but stealing my pic geez them fighting words lol nah its a fair pic to have mate!!

but anyways jack grimes is an absolute gun cant wait till hes played 50 to 100 games he is going to be an elite player!!!

I think Green takes captaincy for 2 years, then gives it to grimes.

But Grimes is a joy to watch, he makes some mistakes but as pointed out (and they are few and far between) he has only played 15 games.

Very smooth, great vision, smart user and takes the game on.

Both he and Frawley attack the ball and then take the game on and spur us forward, will make us very happy in years to come.

The Grimes bandwagon is rolling.

Getting the No. 16 on my back last year was a great choice, I just love the guy. Defs man crush.

I have to remind myself he's only played 15 games.

The Grimes bandwagon is rolling.

Getting the No. 16 on my back last year was a great choice, I just love the guy. Defs man crush.

I have to remind myself he's only played 15 games.

The real question is:

Is Grimes the best player in the AFL with only 15 games beside his name?

He looks it to me. As good as Green, Davey, anyone, in the Melbourne side. He's a monty for the captaincy.

Edited by Lost Highway

The real question is:

Is Grimes the best player in the AFL with only 15 games beside his name?

He looks it to me. As good as Green, Davey, anyone, in the Melbourne side. He's a monty for the captaincy.

Thats a great call. I reckon he would be.

I love having a player down back that when the ball goes down there you can rely on him to win more often than not. Smart, Brave and Skillful. Great hallmarks of past Demon Champions!

Edited by Demon3

*BUMP* - still no love for him...

I think Green takes captaincy for 2 years, then gives it to grimes.

But Grimes is a joy to watch, he makes some mistakes but as pointed out (and they are few and far between) he has only played 15 games.

Very smooth, great vision, smart user and takes the game on.

Both he and Frawley attack the ball and then take the game on and spur us forward, will make us very happy in years to come.

What if Junior goes around for another year condemned ?

I know it's still early, but if his form and desire is anything to go by on what he has shown in terms of output this season (to date this season), he can go around again in 2011. Could it be McDonald handballing to Grimes ?

Interesting.

Footnote: All this talk is still premature, he isn't yet in the leadership group.

agree with the sentiments that taking him out of the backline where he is doing so much damage would be a mistake

however, anyone that was down at price-fixing park to watch the Bombers praccy would have seem him utterly dominate a quarter playing as an on-baller, including winning the centre clearance 4 out of 5 ball-ups

hard to say what type of player he will ultimately become except that it will be a very handy one!

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

i'd like to receive a womb transplant so i could have his babies, god damn penis! LOL

One of the funniest, yet strangest, posts I've read in a while. :lol::blink: