Who will we take with Pick 2?

Guest straussski

Guest demons are hell

Who do you think Melbourne should get for their second pick?

Obviously Scully with number 1 but I think we should get Butcher with two.

We need another big forward then it could be like Reiwoldt and Koschitzke from the Saints!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it!

I managed to go back in time by spinning around really quickly!

Boy am I dizzy...

It was worth it though.

Now to bet on the Dees winning the spoon.

Not taking bets?

You have made a powerful enemy today Sportsbet...

I rarely have inside info... but this time i actually do!

MFC at this point in time is set to take Scully and Trengove as their first 2 picks. Something extraordinary would have to happy to change this current position

Here we go again. 80th pick two thread going around :wacko:

and this thread is breaking new ground.....

"demons are hell"??

This thread is hell...

Are you all trying to be heros?

'Demons are Hell' is obvioulsly new to demonland so get over it and stop Patronising.

Edited by Mr Morton

Guest Rojik of the Arctic
Are you all trying to be heros?

'Demons are Hell' is obvioulsly new to demonland so get over it and stop Patronising.

Pfft! Nobody is allowed to have an opinion that doesn't match the "million poster" brigade. This isn't a forum. This is a kinder playground where you have to be in with the cool kids or you will be insulted and teased. I long for the day that I have 38,000+ posts so that one of the old timers will lean over and say "Son, you've made it. You are one of us that has an opinion on everything and as a sign of your manhood we will reply to a post of yours without being patronising bastards."

*Apols to the people who post often and politely (you know who you are) and no apols to the others (you know who you are).

On topic - Dustin Martin is well worth a look. Good on both feet so a good draft camp showing should put him right in the mix.

MFC at this point in time is set to take Scully and Trengove as their first 2 picks. Something extraordinary would have to happy to change this current position

I'd be interested to know your source of confidential information sylvinator. I don't think we've seen this option put forward before.

Loosen up. Demons are Hell I'm sure will be 'fast-tracked' after this.

Pfft! Nobody is allowed to have an opinion that doesn't match the "million poster" brigade. This isn't a forum. This is a kinder playground where you have to be in with the cool kids or you will be insulted and teased. I long for the day that I have 38,000+ posts so that one of the old timers will lean over and say "Son, you've made it. You are one of us that has an opinion on everything and as a sign of your manhood we will reply to a post of yours without being patronising bastards."

*Apols to the people who post often and politely (you know who you are) and no apols to the others (you know who you are).

On topic - Dustin Martin is well worth a look. Good on both feet so a good draft camp showing should put him right in the mix.

"You've made it". :P

can't reveal source for obvious reasons.... but it is a source from an important employee within the club

It is almost certain to be Scully and Trengove pick 1 and 2.

obviously draft camp can always change things but unlikely

Guest hangon007
can't reveal source for obvious reasons.... but it is a source from an important employee within the club

It is almost certain to be Scully and Trengove pick 1 and 2.

obviously draft camp can always change things but unlikely

ahhhh the old "I've got an inside source chestnut" ... thanks for that.

Can I suggest your so called "inside source" is doing the club an injustice to suggest the decisions have already been made! ...

Especially prior to completion of TAC finals & Draft camp testing & interviews.

Tooooooo much water to still go under the bridge ...

Hmmm. My sauce is a bit older (has been sitting on the shelf for a while) but I heard it's Mora...

No. They really don't. Some of the jerks on this site genuinely believe they're doing MFC a favour by making themselves seem like big men, coming on here and bashing kids and new fans for not being as obsessed as they are. Funny really, when they're actually doing the opposite. To be honest though, there's nothing wrong with the first few replies. Nothing wrong a with a bit of humour.

I think he'll go top ten. He looks pretty good though, has all the gifts.

Would be silly not to take Trengove has no apparent fawles. Unless someone can share with me what they are. Also a goal kicking midfielder which is something Scully doesn't do often enough. Would compliment each other quite nicley

Edited by Clanger King

What the hell does this mean?

Aside from one or two, all this place asks is that whatever inane things people say, they back it up with a decent argument.

If you would like to be patronised and insulted - go to Demonology.

Otherwise, quit with the gratuitous preciousness.

Don't hold your breath, I've been around for so long I'm now part of the furniture but I still get flamed!!

Seriously though I know someone at a Richmond website and there's is much more of a family environment where everyones opinions, while not always highly valued but are definitely not ridiculed. I have my opinions on why this place can be so abrasive and have previously voiced them but got no where so I just gave up.

On topic - Martin is definitely worth a look, as is Rohan and Lucas. We shouldn't make our decision untill after the draft camp.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with letting it be known that I find it painful to see ANOTHER thread dedicated to who will be picked 2nd.

I didn't make a personal attack and I don't think I'm doing MFC any favours - just myself cos I don't want to see the forum cluttered with repetitive posts.

A little research before posting never goes astray.

I'm sure I'm guilty of the same thing at some stage, but I've got nothing against someone letting me know I'm covering old ground.

So, uh.. I think Bruce is crap. And Morton can't kick. And 192cm players are useless.

Did anyone hear that Yze Magic is going to get drafted? Wow. Who knew he could actually play and really does know what he's talking about..?

etc. etc. ad nauseum

Alot of people talk about Draft Camp. I know its important but really is it going to change the minds of people? Someone getting tested and someone playing is a totally different thing. I would rather someone that could put there head over the ball, hit targets under game type pressure and make good decisions on the GROUND rather then knowing what there hand spand is and how quick they are at pressing buttons on a flashing board.

Alot of people talk about Draft Camp. I know its important but really is it going to change the minds of people? Someone getting tested and someone playing is a totally different thing. I would rather someone that could put there head over the ball, hit targets under game type pressure and make good decisions on the GROUND rather then knowing what there hand spand is and how quick they are at pressing buttons on a flashing board.

I think it could if a player tests poorly, or if a player like Dustin Martin generally considered one-paced manages to show excellent results for pace and agility.

The kicking drill testing this year will make a difference too, I think.

Not long now before some sort of decision-making and handballing drills get introduced as tests.

HT? but...but......butttt what about me :(

You're already in. Check your papers.... ;)

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted banter Rojik. And if you think there is a group of 'cool kids' in the playground - it's your imagination.

The only cool kid is 45h.....because he's dumped Whelan for Grimes. :D

Edited by High Tower

I think it could if a player tests poorly, or if a player like Dustin Martin generally considered one-paced manages to show excellent results for pace and agility.

The kicking drill testing this year will make a difference too, I think.

Not long now before some sort of decision-making and handballing drills get introduced as tests.

This isn't a dig at all but i believe even if you test as a fast runner doesn't mean its going to translate on a football field. Have a look at Kane Tenace. They said with the right training he could have ran in the 100m competitively on the footy field he is a slug. Don't get me wrong i love this kid and i have all the faith in him but i dont think Jack Watts will ever translate his speed onto the footy field

Edited by Clanger King

You're already in. Check your papers.... ;)

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted banter Rojik. And if you think there is a group of 'cool kids' in the playground - it's your imagination.

The only cool kid is 45h.....because he's dumped Whelan for Grimes. :D

Your right HT, there is nothing wrong with a bit of banter and good fun but it's obvious Rojik is not referring to banter.