NORTH and SOUTH

Demonland

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l'm with you, get rid of him now, Stynes did it with McNamee, do it this week with Bailey, sack him

Absolute nuff nuffs. Every one of you that points the finger at Bailey.

How can you blame Bailey for:

-Not being able to kick

-Not being able to tackle

-Not being accountable

-Not being able to kick

If our players got the basics right, then we would be competitive.

How you can blame Bailey is beyond me. We cannot implement his game plan yet because we can't even master the basics of AFL.

Your lack of understanding and naivety of the game is plain to see rodent killer.

Open your eyes.

-Not being able to kick

-Not being accountable

-Not being able to kick

How you can blame Bailey is beyond me. We cannot implement his game plan yet because we can't even master the basics of AFL.

Your lack of understanding and naivety of the game is plain to see rodent killer.

Open your eyes.

And here I was thinking Bailey was the coach, you know, the person who is supposed to COACH the players how to do those things.

I don't want to turn on Bailey, I really don't, but this is almost too much...

SEN are being surprisingly kind to us. This week of all weeks I'd suggest they'd be entitled to sticking it into us...

Jones and Bruce put together a couple.

How Much longer are we to hold the passion when week after week we dedicate 3 hours to watch our beloved team and they dish this [censored] up, and im sorry to say we are not getting better. Cant even defend all the [censored] i cop because we are [censored] .

I watched Casey on the TV this afternoon and listened to the MFC game on the radio. We need to get rid of Robbo and bring in Newton - he works well with Watts and Jurrah. Replace Whelan with Strauss - he has great foot skills (elite) - casey style of play is not helping him!

-Not being able to kick

-Not being accountable

-Not being able to kick

Open your eyes.

And that would be what

brock mclean straght to the 2,s .he has no idea how to kick and 7 touches for the night is a disgrace

Without a doubt the worst game I have ever seen him play.

What the hell is going on? so many players have barely touched it tonight!

Come on Jurrahcane, please kick it!

We look rubbish tonight. the worst its been since the start of 08.. the question I have about us is is our rubbishness due to poor play or poor direction from the coaches box?, to me we have no faith in our own game plan... and that 1/2 second of doubt ruins us a lot of the time

Without a doubt the worst game I have ever seen him play.

What the hell is going on? so many players have barely touched it tonight!

Come on Jurrahcane, please kick it!

dont care how much brock loves this club sadly he needs a spell

and you have to admit that even bruce your not so fav player tonight has worked hard at both ends of the ground only real yip was that easy shot at goal missed

These last couple of last quarters have made our scorecards look far better than they are...

Both of the last two weeks opposition teams have gone to sleep, and the apologists have said we deserve respect... We SHOULD be beaten by 80 points. Brisbane put the cue back in the rack.

These last couple of last quarters have made our scorecards look far better than they are...

Both of the last two weeks opposition teams have gone to sleep, and the apologists have said we deserve respect... We SHOULD be beaten by 80 points. Brisbane put the cue back in the rack.

After the performances of the last few weeks, winning the last quarters won't hold anybody back from any apologists, and neither should they.

Prepare for some very scathing criticism tomorrow.

Robbo has to go back to casey, but who do you replace him with? the only good thing about him at the moment is that he takes the 1st or 2nd best defender, other than that he flops around more than Lloyd from a few years back. You could add whelan to the list of the can go back to casey, he could possibly hold hands with Brad Miller and skip down there.