Thanks for your support!

Andrew Mamonitis

Good to hear mate. By the way I've noticed the wrong Kaspersky link has been posted on this site. The official site for Australia is www.kasperskyanz.com.au.

The other link was to a distributor site not kaspersky's.

Enjoy :-)

Andrew - that's been fixed now.

Thanks and please tell the folks back in Kazakhstan - Nazdrovje! (geez I hope it means what they told me it meant :rolleyes: )

Andrew,

It's you and Kaspersky Lab that deserve our vote of thanks for your support of the club.

As Andy (Demonland) has pointed out our office is protected by Kaspersky products so I'm wondering if it's OK with your permission for our Home Page and logo to include the fact that Demonland is protected by Kaspersky? :rolleyes:

We'll do somrthing with Hankook too as soon as there's a need to change tyres! <_<

Great idea Jack.

Thanks very much Andrew for your initiative.

I'd love to see Garry Lyone and the footy show jump on this one and maybe have Sam and his little girlfriend come out in a Mankini (promoting the Kazacstan link). Would be funny and a gr8 way of promoting the MFC and the sponsor.

You dont support Collingwood, do you?

We'll do something with Hankook too as soon as there's a need to change tyres! <_<

And that's exactly where the relationship with Casey is going to help our sponsors from Hankook. The extra kilometres driving to Casey are going to wear those tyres out much more quickly!

I was a bit disappointed to read one post which suggested our new sponsor should be offering discounts to get we members to use the product. Shame on you. We, the members should be doing everything possible to repay the faith and enormous $ commitment being made. Thank you Andrew for having the initiative to raise the subject with the hierarchy and for following it through. I will be doing all I can to ensure that all the organisations I am involved with with will be using the products of those that support us. Don;t forget to look at all our sponsors and try to give them a run.

I'm a bit peeved about the timing of this announcement. My viruschecker had expired since early Jan and I picked last Wednesday to purchase a new program from a rival brand. Locked myself in fr 2 years. Rotten luck, but since we have a 3 year deal, I'll still get to purchase my Kaspersky program before the end of this 3 year deal. May even be an excuse to buy a new computer earlier than planned!!!

About time a supporter came along with as much passion for the MFC as myself.

Yze_Magic and Andrew Mamonitis, leading the Demons to a better future.

Y_M = STILL making threads about himself, even the serious ones.

I can't imagine how proud you must be Andrew. My MFC mates and I dream of having the clout to be able to effect real change at the club, and here you are with an honest hail mary, and it actually worked. If this can't inspire the regular dees supporter to get off his ass and make an effort for the red and blue, I don't know what will. Your story is heartening on more than a few levels.

Again. Many thanks.

As for kaspersky, it's not as hard as it looks. Ka-sper-sky.

But that's the trouble - Russian names are never as hard as everyone expects them to be, so eveyone ends up second guessing themselves.

It took years for people to stop calling Marat Safin "Saffeen".

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you a million times over for helping secure the future of our great football club.

Hopefully the relationship between the MFC and Kaspersky is a long and fruitful one.

Well said Jaded and I completely concur......

Congratulations and thank you Andrew on achieving such a magnificent and important result.

We, the supporters and I assume the club, are all very grateful to you for your brilliant attitude, for-thought and loyalty.

You should be very proud of your achievement and hopefully the association between The Dees and Kaspersky will be a long and successful one.

Hi All,

As has been previously mentioned on this site, yes I have been reading your posts with great interest over the last few days.

I'd like to send a huge thank you to all the passionate Dees supporters on this site for their support for Kaspersky since the announcement. It's this sort of passion and quality which is shared by the Melbourne FC staff that helped get this sponsorship deal over the line.

I'm looking forward to working closely with Melbourne FC over the next 3 years to help build both brands and grow together. Any ideas are welcome as my sales targets have been increased significantly since the multi million dollar deal was announced :-)

Go Dees (and Kaspersky)!

Andrew.

Hey Andrew

Is there anything we need to do when purchasing to align to your sales targets, or will that just happen automatically?

Hi Andrew,

Congratulations and well done mate. .. sensational....and thank-you for your initiative!

Kaspersky and the Demons! Hope it is the start of something great for both parties!

I'd love to see Garry Lyon and the footy show jump on this one and maybe have Sam and his little girlfriend come out in a Mankini (promoting the Kazacstan link). Would be funny and a gr8 way of promoting the MFC and the sponsor.

Garry as Borat in a green mankini.....not a bad idea..hehe :lol:

And that's exactly where the relationship with Casey is going to help our sponsors from Hankook. The extra kilometres driving to Casey are going to wear those tyres out much more quickly!

Good point D'land.

But that's the trouble - Russian names are never as hard as everyone expects them to be, so eveyone ends up second guessing themselves.

It took years for people to stop calling Marat Safin "Saffeen".

andrew.... from the middle of my red and blue heart THANkYOU.....what membership do you have or where do you sit...I would love to buy you a beer.

andrew.... from the middle of my red and blue heart THANkYOU.....what membership do you have or where do you sit...I would love to buy you a beer.

For some reason I get the feeling he'd have corporate seats now...

Andruskiiiiiiiiii, operating just superbly i see. absolutely sensational work. The Binski has just taken a step into the future and now made himself a proud member of demonland lolll.

I thought it would be appropriate seeing as im managing you hehehehe.

p.s ive noticed nick (yze_magic) is getting some negative feedback from what he writes on here. Does no one want to be his friend hahahaha.