Demonland/Demonology v talkingcarlton

rollinson 65

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, other side, so probably eastern or south easter are best for DT.

But sheesh, thats a long way to come Rollo

Bugger that hurts will have to try and negotiate train lines never used them before

Bugger that hurts will have to try and negotiate train lines never used them before

DT, its just the one train, use this link, its the train details to get you to Richmond at 12:30, then its a 2 minute walk from the station

http://jp.metlinkmelbourne.com.au/metlink/...ss_destination=

Apologies, im no good at linking

thanks, Benno... :wub:

still asking if anyone is able to supply a second good quality footy for the match...

do it for robbie has a long, long nightshift leading into sunday, but is going to move heaven and earth to be there to help... :wub: still asking the rest of our TBC list to confirm or beg off...

here is the updated game thread:

sunday, february 8 at 2pm...

venue is gosch's paddock...

playing for "the duke" (the earl splading trophy)...(confirmed by both sides)...

past record is dees 1, blues 0...

confirmed players...Doggo, funky41, Charlesy, Heater, Oxxx, Mclean4brownlow, scotty1, Imtoohot, Wise, the_russian and one mate, Tassie_Dee and two mates, fuzz, ucanchoose, madness, scotty2 (mate of madness), mickrocks1, BennytheJet, Demon_Tingles, swannie (mate of fuzz), The Stynes Factor, dazzledavey36, 45hotgod, (99%) of Benno, (90%) of Hards, jacko (mate of Mcl4b)...

players TBC...becks, dooky (pringle's brother), pringle...

confirmed coaches...redleg, Whispering_Jack...

confirmed helpers...rollinson 65(from demonology), Dee Knees, pringle (if the hamstring prevents him from playing), do it for robbie...

helpers TBC...legend...

injury list...pringle 1-2 weeks, rivvo(from demonology) - the knee (waiting on MRI to confirm the dreaded ACL)...

apologies...Cactus, Wolfmother, Toot182, george_on_the_outer, tarzan16, grant, Freak, melbournefc, travis, jo, rusty_kingswood, james, BL2381(permanent apology), cameron the bruce, cribbes, deanox, robbo24, luke, sean...

starting positions to be decided by the coaches on the day...

after-match beer at cricketers arms hotel, punt road...

please post on this thread to complete our numbers for february 8, and new players let us know what position(s) you would prefer to play...

don't be put off by our existing numbers, the heat (or the cold and rain in bloody melbourne) will be as big an opponent as the talkingcarlton guys...

match footy problem solved thanks to Benno and some talkingcarlton posters...

still asking the rest of our TBC list to confirm or beg off...

playing for "the duke" (the earl splading trophy)...(confirmed by both sides)...

confirmed players...Doggo, funky41, Charlesy, Heater, Oxxx, Mclean4brownlow, scotty1, Imtoohot, Wise, the_russian and one mate, Tassie_Dee and two mates, fuzz, ucanchoose, madness, scotty2 (mate of madness), mickrocks1, BennytheJet, Demon_Tingles, swannie (mate of fuzz), The Stynes Factor, dazzledavey36, 45hotgod, (99%) of Benno, (90%) of Hards, jacko (mate of Mcl4b)...

confirmed helpers...rollinson 65(from demonology), Dee Knees, pringle (if the hamstring prevents him from playing), do it for robbie...

helpers TBC...legend...

injury list...pringle 1-2 weeks, rivvo(from demonology) - the knee (waiting on MRI to confirm the dreaded ACL)...

apologies...Cactus, Wolfmother, Toot182, george_on_the_outer, tarzan16, grant, Freak, melbournefc, travis, jo, rusty_kingswood, james, BL2381(permanent apology), cameron the bruce, cribbes, deanox, robbo24, luke, sean...

please post on this thread to complete our numbers for february 8, and new players let us know what position(s) you would prefer to play...

don't be put off by our existing numbers, because the heat (or the cold and rain in bloody melbourne) will be as big an opponent as the talkingcarlton guys...

lexl (from demonology) has offered to help out... :wub:

but we still don't have someone offering to come with a camera...

still asking the rest of our TBC list to confirm or beg off... :unsure:

confirmed helpers...rollinson 65(from demonology), Dee Knees, pringle (if the hamstring prevents him from playing), do it for robbie, lexl (from demonology)...

helpers TBC...legend...

don't be put off by our existing numbers, because the heat (or the cold and rain in bloody melbourne) will be as big an opponent as the talkingcarlton guys...

updating the practical information for sunday for players and spectators...

Gosch’s paddock…

Melway map reference 2G E10...

TRAIN... to richmond station, walk south down punt road (city side). Walk past the collingwood training ground. If you come to boulton parade, you have gone too far...

CAR... free parking may be available at the punt road oval. If not, try the richmond side streets south and east of swan street, also a commercial car park in swan street...

WEATHER... extended forecast says showers clearing, 77% humidity, and 25 degrees...

people, it's melbourne, so bring umbrellas as well as spare jumpers and footy boots (ground is in good condition and could be slippery underfoot) !!

the talkingcarlton guys have the personnel to provide a real contest and a tough game...

we really should not have won last time, our team looks slightly better than our team last time on paper, but they have some regulars back who we have not seen, especially KPPs in defence…

people, it's melbourne so bring water AND suncreen !!!

helpers... we have never had enough additional water, so don't slack off on your commitments...

players...we have as yet only two helpers committed to bringing extra water, so bring your own…

I have some additional guernseys, but bring additional jumpers if you have them for players without...

AFTER MATCH DRINKS... crickerters arms hotel, punt road...follow the crowd...

if anyone has last-minute info for the coaches (can't make it, can make it with extra players etc, I invite you to ring me on my mobile on the day 0408 698 328...

see you sunday, february 8 at 1pm (doggo, this means you !!) or thereabouts...

regards,

peter connor (aka rollo)

have now heard from rivvo, and the dreaded ACL has been confirmed... :o

rivvo will be trying to make it to spectate on sunday...

but we still don't have someone offering to come with a camera...

still asking the rest of our TBC list to confirm or beg off... :unsure:

confirmed helpers...rollinson 65(from demonology), Dee Knees, pringle (if the hamstring prevents him from playing), do it for robbie, lexl (from demonology)...

helpers TBC...legend...

injury list...pringle, hamstring, 1-2 weeks; rivvo(from demonology), 8-10 months, knee...

Can anyone meet me somewhere before the game tomorrow so I know where to go pm me with a meeting place and time ill be in Richmond off the train at about 12 30 so anytime after that so yeah someone pm me so I know where to go please guys cheers DT.

hey, DT, dragged this post back up for you...

if you get lost, give me a call on my moblie (if you don't get a better offer)...

Hey, people…

Reminder is early because I expect to be in court all the rest of this week – and, yes, eventually cleared of all charges (the joke is wearing thin, guys)…

Gosch’s paddock…

Melway map reference 2G E10...

TRAIN... to richmond station, walk south down punt road (city side). Walk past the collingwood training ground. If you come to boulton parade, you have gone too far...

CAR... free parking may be available at the punt road oval. If not, try the richmond side streets south and east of swan street, also a commercial car park in swan street...

WEATHER... extended forecast says showers clearing, 77% humidity, and 25 degrees...

people, it's melbourne, so bring umbrellas as well as spare jumpers and footy boots (ground is in good condition and will be wet) !!

the talkingcarlton guys have the personnel to provide a real contest and a tough game...

we really should not have won last time, our team looks slightly better than our team last time on paper, but they have some regulars back who we have not seen, especially KPPs in defence…

people, it's melbourne so bring water AND suncreen !!!

helpers... we have never had enough additional water, so don't slack off on your commitments...

players, we have as yet only two helpers committed to bringing extra water, so bring your own…

I have some additional guernseys, but bring additional jumpers if you have them for players without...

AFTER MATCH DRINKS... crickerters arms hotel, punt road...follow the crowd...

if anyone has last-minute info for the coaches (can't make it, can make it with extra players etc, I invite you to ring me on my mobile on the day 0408 698 328...

see you sunday, february 8 at 1pm (doggo, this means you !!) or thereabouts...

regards,

peter connor (aka rollo)

we still don't have someone offering to come with a camera...

tired of asking the rest of our TBC list to confirm or beg off, so here is the updated game thread:

players TBC...nil

confirmed helpers...rollinson 65(from demonology), Dee Knees, pringle, do it for robbie, lexl (from demonology)...

helpers TBC...nil

injury list...pringle, hamstring, 1-2 weeks; rivvo(from demonology), knee, 8-10 months...

late news (can't come, coming with extra players etc) to rollo on mobile 0408 698 328...

Rollo I am sorry but I will have to pull out tomorrow. I have a committment that I need to attend to and yes it is of the four legged variety with a business meeting thrown in.

Can I pass on my apology to all and wish the boys the best of luck in beating Talking Carlton.

Jack will be able to demonstrate his fine coaching ability unfettered and could have his nephew as an assistant.

Good luck Dees look forward to another fine rendition of the club song on the Net.

Rollo I am sorry but I will have to pull out tomorrow. I have a committment that I need to attend to and yes it is of the four legged variety with a business meeting thrown in.

Can I pass on my apology to all and wish the boys the best of luck in beating Talking Carlton.

Jack will be able to demonstrate his fine coaching ability unfettered and could have his nephew as an assistant.

Good luck Dees look forward to another fine rendition of the club song on the Net.

A poor excuse and it's lucky there's a quality coach on hand to take control.

"Jack will be able to demonstrate his fine coaching ability unfettered..."

BLOODY HELL... :o

official permission granted to all to start panicing now... :lol:

When was the last time a team lost a coach because he had to do a deal over some geldings and a player to a vesectomy on the same day?

No need to panic unless I start the pre match speech with a high pitched voice.

HOLY [censored], ucanchoose, good luck, mate...

we still don't have someone offering to come with a camera, but this seems a small problem in comparison...

confirmed players...Doggo, funky41, Charlesy, Heater, Oxxx, Mclean4brownlow, scotty1, Imtoohot, Wise, the_russian and one mate, Tassie_Dee and two mates, fuzz, madness, scotty2 (mate of madness), mickrocks1, BennytheJet, Demon_Tingles, swannie (mate of fuzz), The Stynes Factor, dazzledavey36, 45hotgod, (99%) of Benno, (90%) of Hards, jacko (mate of Mcl4b)...

players TBC...nil

confirmed coaches...Whispering_Jack, and maybe pringle...

confirmed helpers...rollinson 65(from demonology), Dee Knees, pringle, do it for robbie, lexl (from demonology)...

helpers TBC...nil

injury list...pringle, hamstring, 1-2 weeks; rivvo(from demonology), knee, 8-10 months...

apologies...Cactus, Wolfmother, Toot182, george_on_the_outer, tarzan16, grant, Freak, melbournefc, travis, jo, rusty_kingswood, james, BL2381(permanent apology), cameron the bruce, cribbes, deanox, robbo24, luke, sean, redleg, ucanchoose...

late news (can't come, coming with extra players etc) to rollo on mobile 0408 698 328...